• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2 M38 Swedes

I just ordered a couple M38 Swedes. VG to excellent condition. $309.00 Strait, $329.00 bent. I have one that is ugly, but the best shooter hands down of all my Mil-surps. I figure they are well worth the $. I also bought a case of 6.5x55 Military ammo. I bought one about a year ago and need more. JP

FWIW so others in free states can get the same deal, you can list the distributor name here with no delete worries from me because they scratched Massachusetts off their C&R list.

Sounds like a good deal, I cant wait to see pics. You sure are lucky you live in a free state. I really should get a swede one of these days, but I think I should get a gew 98 first.

My next on the "to-buy" list is one of those new condition M39s. But a nice Swede is always worth looking at.

Got a call today, no more bent bolts. So now 1 on the way + a case of ammo.
Vellnueve, send me a PM. I know 2 companies that deal w/ Soviet/Finn rifles. I bought a Finn 91/30 that is in perfect condition for $140.00. SA stamped barrel and brass endcaps. jp

Back
Top Bottom