2 FID Questions

With this new fangled E FA-10 junk, I cannot go through the paperwork and read all the questions. So....

Is all required to complete the form the licence number and my pin? (I would be the buyer) (I am 17)

Secondly, if it is pre-ban, am I allowed to have a FID friendly gun (a ruger 10/22 for example) with "evil features? (no high caps obvs) Thank you for any and all input.

With this new fangled E FA-10 junk, I cannot go through the paperwork and read all the questions. So....
Huh?

There are no "questions" on the FA-10. And the paper FA-10 is still accepted. So use the fillable FA-10 and send it in. If you are buying it at an FFL, they take care of it.

Secondly, if it is pre-ban, am I allowed to have a FID friendly gun (a ruger 10/22 for example) with "evil features? (no high caps obvs) Thank you for any and all input.
Huh?

What pre-ban features? A Ruger 10/22 has no flash suppressor, a straight stock, no pistol grip, no folding stock, no threaded barrel, no bayonet lug.

What, exactly, is it that you want to do?

...can somebody under 18 (with a FID) buy a gun in a FTF transaction via an FA-10.

No, pursuant to MGL 140-131E...

Any resident of the commonwealth may purchase firearms, rifles, shotguns and ammunition feeding devices from... such person as shall be qualified under section 128A...subject to the following conditions and restrictions:

>snip<

...no rifle or shotgun or ammunition or ammunition feeding device therefor shall be sold to any person less than 18 years of age...

...Take this for example...

That is very likely a "post-ban assault weapon", and as such, a felony to possess.

Just because the rifle itself is pre-ban does not allow one to create an assault weapon.

It must have been in "evil" configuration on 9/13/94 to be a "pre-ban assault weapon".

That is very likely a "post-ban assault weapon", and as such, a felony to possess.

Just because the rifle itself is pre-ban does not allow one to create an assault weapon.

It must have been in "evil" configuration on 9/13/94 to be a "pre-ban assault weapon".

Ok, it was listed in MA thats why I was curious. Thank you for the hgelp, I will wait patiently :)

Back
Top Bottom