2/19 AFS USPSA Match

It was a fun shoot - and where else are you going to go in February?

S&W is more expensive and takes all day.

Yep..that'll do it...lol

There is a funny looking bump on the front end of your gun. If you pay attention to that thing, I find bullets go pretty much where they should... [wink]

Hope to meet you on Sunday!

Moderator said:
Missing the bullseye of the targets I was aiming for.

Don't worry too much. About the smallest target IPSC has is an 8inch plate (or a head shot...sorry, upper A/B zone).

It is pretty loud in there, double plugging helps if your problem is flinching.

About the smallest target IPSC has is an 8inch plate (or a head shot...sorry, upper A/B zone).

Thats a good I will use that the next time I bring a GSW in, " the pt is a 35 yo Male sustained a single GSW to the upper A/B zone. He was shot with an L10 class gun in Major

swatmedic said:
About the smallest target IPSC has is an 8inch plate (or a head shot...sorry, upper A/B zone).

Thats a good I will use that the next time I bring a GSW in, " the pt is a 35 yo Male sustained a single GSW to the upper A/B zone. He was shot with an L10 class gun in Major
How about: We have a patient with a case of lead poisoning, high velocity, hot.

I have plenty mags if you need more. I always have them in my shooting bag. Just a little word of advise a wise man once told me........" You can never have enough, when you think you have enough, buy three more".....

I even have mag pouches in the bag if you need those too......

I had 3 10rnd mags, I was fine with that for my first time shooting.

and this was with stages where I would only shoot 6 before reloading so I wouldn't have to do a static reload

A lot of people carry 5 ten rounders for L10 and Production. Four on the belt, one in the gun (10+1). In a 32 round field course you would reload whenever you move, dropping mags with ammo in them. Having 5 gives you that "oh shit" insurance when something goes wrong.

Like said above, its better to have to much than to few

I now have 4 10rnd mags plus an 8 rnd

one thing you don't want is someone to have to load your empty mag as you are shooting the stage [wink]

Back
Top Bottom