• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

1'x4' drop in (ceiling grid) light fixtures (free)

albythewhitey

NES Member
hey all. I have 10 light fixtures up for for grabs. They are 1'x4' drop ceiling office style light fixtures. They came from a job site I worked on. They ordered drop in ceiling grid style and the offices they were going in had a hard ceiling. They didnt like the flange on the lights so they opted for surface mount style fixtures. The lights were installed and a couple weeks later taken down and replaced. They are essentially brand new other than the KO's knocked out on the back of the fixtures. I also have about 15 lamps to go with them. I believe they are T5 flourescents but Id have to go down in the basement and look. They have a few cobwebs from sitting down in the basement. Other than that, they are in fine shape.

Im finishing my basement but the office look doesnt go with what im trying to do. You cant beat free though. PM me if you would like them. Im located in blackstone, ma. First come first serve.

105212F0-C6EA-48DF-AF88-1AEA56FBA782.JPG

Back
Top Bottom