• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

1st Round Academy

watchman

NES Member
Small shop but has a lot of different firearms and accessories to choose from. Contacted him (he put up with my phone tag) while I was away on vacation for a Colt Python he had listed here in the classifieds held it until I got back. Give him a shot if your in the Walpole area very easy to deal with.

Scott and his team are great! I needed a P/W done for my SBR and it was quality work. Ended up buying a Sig P938 while I was there. Spent probably close to an hour just shooting the breeze. Really happy to have a cool shop so close to my house.

If you have not gone to see Scott at 1st Round Academy, you are not doing yourself justice.

He and his team are some of the best I've dealt with in the industry. Accommodating to requests. Knowledgeable, not a pushy sales crew.

On top of it, the Edge Lab is there and is an exceptional knife seller. Has just about anything you heart would content.

Oh, if you need a wheel alignment (i didnt) there's a place next door tat can do it while you do the paperwork.

If you haven't stopped in yet, do it! Your bank account may not like you afterwards but that's ok. Love the new toy I picked up recently!
And the Edge Lab is in there too!

Back
Top Bottom