1st Round Academy Review

Squid998

NES Member
Highly recommended shop that opened a few months ago. Stopped in today to pick up a new firearm. Scott was very helpful and knowledgeable! They have a large selection and can help acquire what you are looking for. Also they can facilitate FFL transfers.

They also have private trainings on their own range that I can’t wait to check out.

Be kinda nice to know where dafck this place is , homie!
That would be good info haha

Address: 141 Norfolk St, Walpole, MA 02081

Scott is the only FFL I'll go to in MA. He's incredibly fair with his pricing, generous with his time, will get you anything you need, and is very passionate about firearms. I live about 35 minutes away on a good traffic day. There are places that are 10-15 minute drives from my house, but Scott is 100% worth the trip.

I would like to add, I’ve been to a lot of shops in Mass. Scott is knowledgeable in firearms. I was looking to trade a firearm in towards the purchase of a new one. Scott was the only shop that took the time looking up the actual value of my trade in. Other shops spent 10 minutes and tried to lowball me. I believe he gave me an honest price. The deal went through and I left happy. I’ll definitely be doing business there again and recommend the shop.

I would like to add, I’ve been to a lot of shops in Mass. Scott is knowledgeable in firearms. I was looking to trade a firearm in towards the purchase of a new one. Scott was the only shop that took the time looking up the actual value of my trade in. Other shops spent 10 minutes and tried to lowball me. I believe he gave me an honest price. The deal went through and I left happy. I’ll definitely be doing business there again and recommend the shop.
Can confirm that Scott gives excellent, and very fair trade-in values and goes through the effort of explaining how he arrives at the offer.

I had the opportunity this afternoon to visit their location at 2000 Main Street in Walpole to pick-up a new item to add to the inventory. Nothing spectacular, just something to add to fill-in a gap in the collection.

Aside from their price being better than what I've seen advertised everywhere else, it was a pleasure to speak with Scott and shoot the shit while waiting.

If you're in the neighborhood I would defintely recommend stopping by. They appear to have everything you could want.

I intend to 1st Round my new "go to" place. ;)

I had the opportunity this afternoon to visit their location at 2000 Main Street in Walpole to pick-up a new item to add to the inventory. Nothing spectacular, just something to add to fill-in a gap in the collection.

Aside from their price being better than what I've seen advertised everywhere else, it was a pleasure to speak with Scott and shoot the shit while waiting.

If you're in the neighborhood I would defintely recommend stopping by. They appear to have everything you could want.

I intend to 1st Round my new "go to" place. ;)
MUCH appreciated. great working with you!!

I’ve been doing all my shopping/ordering at the shop for probably a year or so now. Scott and his crew are hands down sone of the realest and most honest people I’ve encountered in any shop I’ve done business in. I’ve purchased through Scott, ordered through him, and had transfers through him; as well as tried to trade in towards new purchases, but they will tell you if you’re better off posting here to sell to get more value for your trades. Great shop to hangout and shoot the breeze and I can only imagine the amount I annoy them going in to just look around and talk. All around a great shop.

I’ve been doing all my shopping/ordering at the shop for probably a year or so now. Scott and his crew are hands down sone of the realest and most honest people I’ve encountered in any shop I’ve done business in. I’ve purchased through Scott, ordered through him, and had transfers through him; as well as tried to trade in towards new purchases, but they will tell you if you’re better off posting here to sell to get more value for your trades. Great shop to hangout and shoot the breeze and I can only imagine the amount I annoy them going in to just look around and talk. All around a great shop.
Much appreciated. You are welcome anytime!!

Just a bump for a great shop, they ordered a new toy for me the other day. Good selection, good people, and, The Edge Lab shares some space in there as well. He's also helping me sell some stuff on GB which is great. And don't forget they have a new address to their larger shop.
2000 Main St, Unit 9A, Walpole, MA 02081, United States

Just a bump for a great shop, they ordered a new toy for me the other day. Good selection, good people, and, The Edge Lab shares some space in there as well. He's also helping me sell some stuff on GB which is great. And don't forget they have a new address to their larger shop.
2000 Main St, Unit 9A, Walpole, MA 02081, United States
Thank you Sir!

Back
Top Bottom