• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

1st Round Academy is expanding and moving! Please Share!

1stRoundAcademy

Dealer
Instructor
NES Member
Hi all,

While 1st Round Academy has been around for several years, we were focused primarily on licensing courses and our passion of firearm training that continues today. Last April, we took a huge step for the business and officially opened as a licensed FFL dealer. In under a year as an FFL business, we have grown rapidly and that is thanks to you, our customers and the recommendations of our customers to their friends and family. Huge thank you to all of you for helping us get to where we are today.

With that said, while we love our current spot, we have realized that we have outgrown the space quite a bit.
We are proud to announce that we will remain in Walpole and expand to a much larger retail type store front space at 2000 Main Street!

This new space will allow us to expand our offerings, inventory, partnerships and our ability to serve our customers more efficiently.

As you might have seen in a NES post yesterday, we will also be teaming up with @The Edge Lab at our new space. His excellent product line and services will reside in the same retail space and will allow customers to come in and see his offerings during our normal business hours. We are excited for this opportunity and hope to continue to build further relationships with other local dealers that offer excellent customer service and products.

The goal of any business is excellent customer service first and foremost, competitive prices, and a wide offering of incredible products. We will strive to go above and beyond these goals and continue to grow our customer base.

We plan on opening at the new location in early April and will update this post with further details as we progress and finalize the move plans.

In the meantime, we will still be up and running at our current location as normal.

Thanks again to the NES community for the incredible support.
- Scott and the 1st Round Academy Team

9b9241e9258ecea659c5c4c36c088c5bad67b82a.png
1678464426900.png

Last edited:
Just a quick update. We are in the move process and as you can imagine it is a heavy lift. We have begun taking some basic items over and are installing the necessary security pieces needed at the new shop. As of now, we will remain open at the current location until March 31. As of April 1, we can no longer operate in the current location per ATF rules on moves.

We hope to be up and running on time for 04/01 even if things are still a bit hectic. We will continue to update this post with information.

Thanks!

Crap. Probably met you @cams I was the guy in jeans and black button down shirt. Was there for a bit 2:30-4 ish

Cool place. My first time stopping in. I’ll be back once you guys move.
No kidding. I was there earlier than that so probably not. It was crowded/cramped in there and I didn’t know anyone so I didn’t talk except to do my business. Think I was there around 1-130 ish maybe. I was in a black hoodie and camo hat.

There were four males (not counting employees) and two females when I was there looking around. The 3 younger males appeared to know each other and sounded like they were regulars. The 4th was a father/husband with his family that left about 10 mins into my visit.

Last edited:
No kidding. I was there earlier than that so probably not. It was crowded/cramped in there and I didn’t know anyone so I didn’t talk except to do my business. Think I was there around 1-130 ish maybe. I was in a black hoodie and camo hat.

There were four males (not counting employees) and two females when I was there looking around. The 3 younger males appeared to know each other and sounded like they were regulars. The 4th was a father/husband with his family that left about 10 mins into my visit.
Ok. We missed each other then.

I always wonder who is an NES member when I’m at a shop. I usually don’t pry unless I’m actively engaged in a conversation.

Pretty steady crowd going in and out. Always a great thing to see!

Ok. We missed each other then.

I always wonder who is an NES member when I’m at a shop. I usually don’t pry unless I’m actively engaged in a conversation.

Pretty steady crowd going in and out. Always a great thing to see!
I do the same thing. lol I did introduce myself as cams to Scott when I entered, that way anyone around me might recognize it and chirp up if they’re NES.

Back
Top Bottom