1994 YJ based Jeep buggy

Jason m

NES Member
00k0k_hr1FmAg6vp4_600x450.jpg

Selling my 94 YJ based buggy. It has a 4.0 HO, bolted to a 700r Chevy trans, with a 241HD transfer case.

78 Ford Dana 60 front with 5.38 gears and welded diff. Rear is a Chevy 60 front made into a rear steer axle. Same 5.38 gears and welded diff. Rear has 35 spline inner and outer shafts with old school Warn drive flanges.

Hydro steering front and rear, 39" Irok tires that are probably around 55%, weld on beadlocks.
Full cage with two racing style seats, both seats have 5point harness and see padded.
4 link rear with 2" DOM sleeved lowers, front is spring over with BDS springs.

I ain't going to lie I used this Jeep and put it threw just about every NE trail around, plus multiple trips to PA with it over the years.
The Jeep just plain works, it's ugly but won't let you down.

Asking 5k ( pretty firm ), but would consider trades like a first gen dodge Cummins or a mid 90s Ford power stroke.
Even a decent two wheel truck diesel of course.

A few parts are coming off like the single wheel rear Chevy hubs, and the front Spicer locking hubs, but will be replaced with newer ones.

Plenty of other parts like OBA and optima Batt, to much to list, runs and shifts fine, but offroad only. Never gets on the road.

Jason

Back
Top Bottom