WTS 1994 Honda XR100R dirt bike - Boston

garandman

Instructor
NES Member
Still available unless marked Sold here.

1994 Honda XR100R. Bought this so my 10yo son could learn to ride, but my wife prefers that he be riding something that isn't older than he is.

Overall good condition for the age of the bike. Some paint is chipped off, decals have blistered a bit, some surface rust. Carb seems to be a fairly new replacement and was cleaned ultrasonically last season. Tires look very good but I have not checked the date to see when they were made. Body work has the usual scuffs and scratches but no cracks and the seat is good. Has Honda hand guards. Brakes work fine, haven't opened them up. I've seen two different weights: 165 and 174, believe the 174 is wet weight. Kick starter. As far as I can tell it has been stored indoors for most of its 20 year life.

The bike smokes a bit on startup although it is pretty minimal once up to temp. This could be anything from rings to the whole top end. I haven't opened it up but the parts and labor are pretty minimal and a 120cc "big bore" kit is popular. Priced accordingly.

Listed here, Advrider and NASIOC only through 6/21. $475 or best offer. Please PM me here with your email and cell # and best way to reach you and I'll get in touch directly.

Personally I find the looks more attractive than the CRF100, which is otherwise mechanically almost identical.

i-tnrZVpf-L.jpg

i-Pj3VzBM-L.jpg

i-6VHsdLz-L.jpg

i-Pj3VzBM-L.jpg

Back
Top Bottom