• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS 1994 Honda Accord

ablediver

NES Member
1994 Honda Accord EX 4 Door Sedan. Original owner. One Driver. Garaged since new. All options when new except leather interior. No dents, no rust on the body. No fading or rips in the interior. Ice cold air. 170, 000 miles. Oil was changed every 2500 miles. Coolant and transaxle fluid were changed every 20, 000 miles since new. It has a recent radiator, battery and rear brakes. Great tires on alloy wheels all around.
Options include:

• Power factory sunroof
  • Power windows
  • Power door locks
  • Premium stereo ; AM / FM Cassette (hey, it was the 90’s)
  • Dark tint windows
  • The car is garaged has been in Florida since 2005. Used occasionally by my wife.
$1400.
Here's the hitch: I'm permanently moving to Florida soon and don't need four cars for two people. It's located outside of Jacksonville, FL. If you like the car, send me a deposit, fly in, (JetBlue, BOS-JAX, 2hrs. $200 approx.+/- ). I'll pick you up at the airport, you like the car, pay the balance in cash. Drive it home or transport it. Check my feedback, the car is legit. This is a stock photo of the exact car.

Back
Top Bottom