• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS 1976 Pre-ban Colt SP1 Scarface clone ***UPDATED***

NES Member
Located in RI will meet at a local MA FFL for the right deal, but you set it up with them.

Colt SP1 Scarface clone. Did my best to make it as close to the movie gun as possible. The Cobray smoke/flare launcher is super hard to find. Comes with flares. I have haven't sold a gun in many years, so I'm not sure what the market is these days. I'm throwing it up for $3500, will entertain cash offers. No trades unless it's a Pre 94 running truck or american made station wagon. I'm not around much these days but PM me, I'll do my best to check my messages. Those who know me on FB, feel free to pm me.

IMG_20170113_110821_01.jpg

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom