1969 Dan Wesson Pistol Pack 4-Barrels *FIRST YEAR PRODUCTION* 357 Magnum 38 Special EWK

One of those times you hope it is a newb nonmember posting in the wrong section, I should have grabbed one back in the 80s when I wanted but I probably still would have been dumb and traded it for a 629

My 1981 6" DW 15-2 ($219.95 at Carr's Trading Post in Dighton) remains one of my favorite guns to shoot. I couldn't afford the pack back in the day, but have picked up an 8" 15-2 and a 2.5" barrel / shroud set to go along with my original 6" over the years.

Nice set, but I love my dans just never loved the porkchop ones, they just look clunky to me.

I got a 722, 715, and a 744 all with various barrel lengths. I’ll never sell them.

Then it’s older than I thought. I bought it from a widow of an pile driver who traveled all over who had some really cool shit.
I remember them being hot in 82-3 era.

I got mine from a widow too!

Anybody else know of any widows with older Dan Wessons? I could use their phone number. Well I settle for any guns, looks are unimportant.

I picked up a cased set .357 model 15-2 in a brown case years ago from a co-worker for $600 around the mid 80's.
2, 4, 6, & 8 inch barrel/shrouds with a boot style grip and a target grip. I found the paperwork recently which is the only reason I know that I traded it towards a Les Baer Premier II .38 Super race gun set up built by Bob Javery. I knew I had divested myself of it many years ago but didn't remember the circumstances till I found that slip.

One of only a couple of guns I have ever sold and I still regret it. It was a beautiful piece.

Back
Top Bottom