WTS 1952 RUSSIAN TULA ARSENAL MODEL SKS 7.62x39mm CARBINE

These are the holy grail of SKS's. 1952 Tula Arsenal SKS 7.62x39mm Carbine. Import mark of "CDI Swan, VT" on the receiver. "10" cartouche marked on the right side of the stock. Matching serial number on stock, bolt, receiver, internal magazine and trigger guard. Walnut stock, folding bayonet, internal five round magazine, adjustable ladder sights, original canvas sling, and blued finish. Rear housing has different serial number | Caliber / Gauge: 7.62x39mm | Barrel Length: 20.5" | Condition: Very good. Bore is bright with strong rifling. Wooden stock shows some handling wear. Nearly 90% of original finish remaining. $1100.00

PM or contact at [email protected]

Many of the firearms posted are consignment and have not been test fired. We are not armorers and recommend that all firearms purchased be examined by a gunsmith before use. Final price may not include $25 FFL transfer fee. Transfer will be conducted at store in Bridgewater. Shipping to FFL only. All Federal and Massachusetts laws will be followed. 3% fee for all credit card transactions. 6.25% Massachusetts sales tax added to all in-state transactions. All firearms and ammo sales are final. Contact first with any questions.

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). I will meet all applicable state and federal laws. When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Attachments

• Tula - 1.jpeg
    Tula - 1.jpeg
    37.5 KB · Views: 321
  • Tula - 2.jpeg
    Tula - 2.jpeg
    44 KB · Views: 242
  • Tula - 3.jpeg
    Tula - 3.jpeg
    117.3 KB · Views: 241
  • Tula - 4.jpeg
    Tula - 4.jpeg