• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS 1944 Springfield M1 Garand w/ accessories and ammo

I am selling my Springfield Armory M1 Garand, included with it is the following:

-Hardshell carrying case with foam pads
-Approx. 55 rounds of 30-06 American Eagle ammo
-6 Garand ammo clips
-Cable lock for the carrying case

Price for everything is $1400.

Location is Andover, MA.

As for the gun itself, based on the serial number it was manufactured in April 1944, I do not know the history of any parts that might have been replaced on it.

I have put less than 100 rounds through it in the time I have owned it, and the firing components all seem to be in good working order.

The wooden parts all show heavy signs of wear which give it great character, and as far as I know are all original.

Sale Terms: I will ship FFL if you pay all extra costs or fees, or preferably will meet face to face in my area for cash. Must have LTC and validation certificate.

I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Attachments

• IMG_0060.jpeg
    IMG_0060.jpeg
    475.5 KB · Views: 964
  • IMG_0202.jpeg
    IMG_0202.jpeg
    392.9 KB · Views: 610
Back
Top Bottom