1920 DWM Luger

The last thread about luger left me wanting to pick up another one. On my way to work this morning I stopped in the local store and just my luck they had a bring back 1920 DWM for $850. Now I know to buy the gun not the story but I know the owner whose an older guy and he has always been honest with me. Now onto the luger, its all matching with a good bore and good bluing. The front strap is marked P.N. 64 and P.Fr. 64 which I believe are Niederschlesien police school (P.N.) and Frankenstein police school (P.Fr.). Let me know what you think, they also had a all matching QVE G43 which came from the same estate for $2300. Maybe I can sell some of my "assault weapons"[rolleyes] and pick that up. Here are some pictures and also some pictures of my other german handguns.

DSC_0757_zps3399e9d8.jpg

DSC_0758_zpsd45b0bc8.jpg

DSC_0759_zps8776c3a1.jpg

DSC_0599.jpg

DSC_0208.jpg

DSC_0207.jpg

How'd a P38 pic slip into the middle? Is this a trick post?

Very nice, especially $850 nice.

MS

OK, a family post; got me confused here.

Last edited:
How'd a P38 pic slip into the middle? Is this a trick post?

Very nice, especially $850 nice.

MS

OK, a family post; got me confused here.

Sorry didn't mean to confuse just wanted to show a little bit of the family.

did I mention [crying]

If I see anymore ill let you know. The store usually buys a lot of old estates. I dont make it to any stores as much as I used to due to working 7 days a week so I usually miss out on the good finds. Just happened to be at the right place at the right time.

If I see anymore ill let you know. The store usually buys a lot of old estates. I dont make it to any stores as much as I used to due to working 7 days a week so I usually miss out on the good finds. Just happened to be at the right place at the right time.

My apologies, the polite response should have been "congrats"!! Not trying to be rude, as that's a real nice score! My luger is out there somewhere, someday!

My apologies, the polite response should have been "congrats"!! Not trying to be rude, as that's a real nice score! My luger is out there somewhere, someday!

No offense taken I was being sincere. I always like to share the deals and I know your looking for a Luger so I'll keep my eyes out.

Back
Top Bottom