Massachusetts Lawyers Specializing in Firearm Law

I havent seen any activity in this thread lately. Does anyone know of any lawyers that specialize in firearm law in the Cape Cod area?

From my experience, Jason Guida is THE one to call- Great guy, knows all the players on the other side. I immediately was comfortable speaking with him, no BS. Helped smooth out my renewal concerns and returned all emails, questions, after he had been paid. Worth every penny for my piece of mind while waiting for process to play out. Thank you Jason

Looking for a MA attorney to setup an LLC for a firearms related business. Any help appreciated.

Doing this myself, but on my own. It's not difficult and everything is available on-line.

I have several moving parts. Not that straight forward.

If you say so, but it seems a lot simpler than my s-corp out of Delaware. The LLC does have a higher overhead to maintain, but the paperwork is easier, MA has to get its $$$.

I have tried several times over the past few weeks to contact Keith Langer through the contact page on his website but have not gotten a response. Maybe he doesn't do firearms law any more.

I have tried several times over the past few weeks to contact Keith Langer through the contact page on his website but have not gotten a response. Maybe he doesn't do firearms law any more.

Try messaging him on Facebook. He's active on there. I've noticed a lot of smaller websites break and no one notices

Call his office if you're serious about retaining him. He's pretty well known at this point and I'm sure this gets him a lot of email.

Attorney Michael D. Brennan needs to be removed from this list. He's a good attorney, he represented me back in 1999, but he is now a Judge so he is no longer a practicing attorney.

Call his office if you're serious about retaining him. He's pretty well known at this point and I'm sure this gets him a lot of email.

This. Whenever I get an email from a potential client, I reply by saying to call my office to schedule an appointment.

I don’t attempt to give legal advice via email.

Back
Top Bottom