• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

1911 Double Barrel comming soon...

Stupid... impractical... potential problems with finding some replacement parts... will probably cost 4x as much as a Colt Presentation 1911, but... I still want one! [smile]

Imagine the nightmares of malfunction clearing.. Double feed x 2 = quadruple feed.

Is that a single magazine? They took the term double stack magazine literally :p

The 2011 a conversational piece and not much else,

in mass could i only have five rounds in each mag. How would this work huh? [thinking]

It's amazing how they can come up with this shit, but still can't make a lefty 1911.
Can't make this crap up.

Don't get excited, remember it will take Mass years to make it legal.

Anyone in MA who can afford one of those will not give a rats behind whether or not it is MA compliant. IF they want it, they WILL obtain it, whether martha likes it or not. It being "mass compliant" is not really the obstacle here...

-Mike

carry 2 1911's ,one in each hand.
images

ITS TWO! TWO! TWO GUNS IN ONE! GET YOURS TODAY!!!

It looks like the took 2 1911s and glued them together. How stupid.

I wonder if at 25 feet the POI is close enough together that both bullets could hit a bowling pin simultaneously. Would be a fun gun at a pin shoot.

-Mike

So it has 2 triggers? Can you fire one side at a time or are they linked somehow? If they are not "linked" and you have to pull both triggers at once, I would imagine that timing the trigger pull would have to be exact in order to hit anything with the second shot. This gun is so stupid it makes me angry. No, I don't want one.

Back
Top Bottom