18 Weapons, 450+ Rounds Of Ammo Stolen From Gun Show

Good thing those are banned here right now. Imagine how many guns could have been stolen over the last 13 months since the last show.

I can't help but notice that their choices were terrible. At best they were random, but it sounds like they had ample time to make a decent selection before departing. Odd.

Everybody needs a wheel gun but he picked a Taurus?
  • Taurus 605 357 Mag

I can't help but notice that their choices were terrible. At best they were random, but it sounds like they had ample time to make a decent selection before departing. Odd.
I noticed this too.

My first guess is that these items were easier to steal than some of the better equipment perhaps the seller had substandard locks or trigger locks instead of cables or something, hell its Arkansas, maybe the guns were just in boxes shoved under the table.
Gotta love the report though, news making it sound like a terrorists laundry list "Visum body armor plate carriers without the plates" aka a fishing vest.

I used to work for a dealer at shows, including the Chantilly, VA show which is huge. Being on edge all day is exhausting.

Back
Top Bottom