• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

DIY: Shovel AK - photo tsunami warning!

Next...A rake...

Nevabendunbefo.jpg

You need to get to your 07 and do a run of these.

Nice job Boris,
Having done this myself, I can appreciate what is involved. Although mine started with a scrap of sheet metal salvaged from a discarded washing machine, not a shovel. This was done back before flats were available. I had to reverse engineer a SAR-1 receiver.

Amazing. There are a lot of people talking about this thread on the interweb. I was linked to it via a buddy from Georgia, who hangs on OpChan and /k/. It was being widely discussed on IRC from what I hear.

We're gonna end up with a reputation...... Shooting Porsches and turning shit shovels into AKs.......

I approve.....

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE using Forum Runner

Amazing. There are a lot of people talking about this thread on the interweb. I was linked to it via a buddy from Georgia, who hangs on OpChan and /k/. It was being widely discussed on IRC from what I hear.

We're gonna end up with a reputation...... Shooting Porsches and turning shit shovels into AKs.......

I approve.....

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE using Forum Runner

I'd be halfway inclined to send it to Gawker network blogs so that they could post it up and all of their libtard editors/readers could freak the **** out about how you can assemble dangerous school perferating children murdering machineguns from simple things found in their own garages.

But that might get bad like the porsche thing did.

I'd be halfway inclined to send it to Gawker network blogs so that they could post it up and all of their libtard editors/readers could freak the **** out about how you can assemble dangerous school perferating children murdering machineguns from simple things found in their own garages.

But that might get bad like the porsche thing did.
there is a pic of the porsche on the cheaper than dirt facebook page btw

Sometimes I get all bunched up reading about the stupid s**t going on in the world.

And then something like this comes along, and I get a nice warm relaxed feeling - almost as good as vodka.

Thanks for the inspiration!

What you did is veryvery bad........love it. You could make all your money back charging to see this thing rock some pumpkins! !??

Back
Top Bottom