• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

DIY: Shovel AK - photo tsunami warning!

beating plowshares into swords LIKE A BOSS.....

After watching a report on Khyber Pass copies, I envisioned an AK done Khyber-style with a Maytag washer receiver and license plate dust cover (i have a commie-chusetts plate to use even.....) But this is just amazing......

Last edited:
Most excellent endeavor, Comrade.

These reasons are why AR-15's are for the gays.

what's even more glorious is that this kit is the first model year the Romanians made AKMs. 1963. Little did the soviets who were overseeing this rifle's first life know that it would be resurrected in America after winning the Cold War as a new rifle, created by the ingenuity and talent of a dying breed of an American.

I was wondering why you were paining over this kit. $200 was a good deal for it, but after seeing it's reincarnation, I think that you made the right move. I'm going to do a few 2pm vodka shots in honor of this.

Last edited:
Most excellent endeavor, Comrade.

These reasons are why AR-15's are not for the gays.

what's even more glorious is that this kit is the first model year the Romanians made AKMs. 1963. Little did the soviets who were overseeing this rifle's first life know that it would be resurrected in America after winning the Cold War as a new rifle, created by the ingenuity and talent of a dying breed of an American.

I was wondering why you were paining over this kit. $200 was a good deal for it, but after seeing it's reincarnation, I think that you made the right move. I'm going to do a few 2pm vodka shots in honor of this.
[smile]

Wait, you work for Kalashnikov company, and are doing this to increase sales, aren't you? Or do you work for Stolichnaya?

Is this you?
Yakov+Smirnov.jpg

Really, I just wanted to be a part of this. I like the final photo with the burning vodka. Nice touch.

Last edited:
Dude... That is a smashed up Colt M16A1 receiver in that picture. Why on earth would anyone do such a thing to that receiver... That is terrible... On the other hand, I'll never look at a shovel at the hardware store the same way again. I think Deval and Marsha need to immediately close the hardware store loophole and start demanding background checks at all hardware stores.

Back
Top Bottom