• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

1776 Gunsmithing, LLC

Well considering they are 20ish minutes away, i'm going to give 1776 a shot. I just got in a free float rail that I'd like refinished in a FDE color to match the rest of my upcoming build. Based upon all the positive reviews, sounds like it's the place to go.

You won't regret it. I just had them do more work on a recent project and it came out great.

just picked up my 556 upper from them today. removed the a2 flash hider, installed yhm phantom brake, and removed the bayo lug. could not be more happy with the work. everything looks great [smile]

Don and crew are great. They fixed a used barrel I got and fixed it...was silver soldered, bad threads on barrel and muzzle break, they salvaged everything.
They are very friendly, willing to help and answer questions. Definitely, will be back there for work on my stuff.

!!!!!! JUNE RAFFLE !!!!!!

**Share this status and receive a free raffle ticket!! Message us with your contact information!**

3 Awesome Prizes

1) New England Firearms Pardner 12 GA
2) Pistol Cerakote Job: Slide 1 color, Frame 1 color
3) Detailed strip and clean of your gun of choice

The Rules:

Tickets are just $1.00 you can buy as many as you want, or have any gun worked on by 1776 Gunsmithing, LLC or

Get one (1) ticket per job order of service under $50.00
Three (3) tickets per any job order between $51.00 and $99.99
Five (5) tickets per job order of services over $100.00!

Valid on new job orders only. Contest ends July 1st the winners will be contacted by a 1776 staff member. All raffle participants must have a valid LTC to participate. GOOD LUCK!!

Great shop and great guys. Don and his team have worked on a number of my guns and the results have always been exceptional.

I have another revolver to be reblued that I am bringing over next week.

1776 does it again! Can't think of a better group of guys and gunsmiths in my 20+ years shooting

View attachment 107879
Milled RMR and cerakote on my 21

That looks very nice, considering getting the same thing done to my G17.

What was the cost of the work and milling the slide? (assuming i bring in my own optic and back up suppressor sights)?

Stopped by yesterday and Don and the young lady he has working there (sorry, didn't catch her name) were extremely pleasant. He has a nice operation there and we had a lengthy chat. I'm going to bring him my G23 for a Cerakote, extremely reasonable and some very nice work. My Wife spent a fair amount of money next door in the bead/jewelry store (also nice folks) . . . so I may wait until she goes back to work (she's home recovering from back surgery last week) before returning. [wink]

Fair warning: The State is screwing up their businesses with a lengthy project of re-paving the street they are on. It's unclear but you can currently drive to them from Walpole Center but must exit going South. Take the 2nd light (left), then another left to get out to US-1 in the area near Gillette Stadium.

Earlier in the week I picked up a Rem 700 in .308 with new stock, and mounted scope. Don is awesome to deal with and he let me ship everything there. Its a no b.s. place and nice to see their work on display. Will bring my M&P next.

Dropped off a Bushmaster lower for some cerakote. Great job, reasonable price and quick turn around.

BCMBUSHNOV.jpg

Bout time you guys found my hometown shop. I have been going there since they opened and they are great guys to deal with.

I dropped off a G23 for Cerakoting flat-black on 8/1 and they said to allow them 2 weeks, I got a call today that it was ready. Steve does the painting and he came out front to discuss what I wanted done. It showed a lot of wear (I bought it that way). I'll post before and after pictures of the worst side of the gun below. They did great work and I was in no hurry as I only use Glocks for training purposes anyway.

View attachment 110806 View attachment 110805

They are truly very nice people to deal with and do excellent work! [thumbsup]

Cool, does this mean my has my Colt 1911 been blued? [smile] Oh, I know it probably isn't yet... just makes posting stuff like this cruel!

Had my glock sights fixed here earlier today. Nice little shop, good experience. Good to know you guys do transfers here. Caitlin was extremely nice and knowledgeable.

Are these guys still around? I have not been by there in a long time, but seem to remember that someone had mentioned that they are not there anymore.

Back
Top Bottom