173 Shots Fired in 3 Incidents in St Paul

MaverickNH

NES Member

“Seven people were injured in St. Paul from three separate shootings over a three-hour span late Saturday night and into early Sunday morning. In a news conference Sunday afternoon, St. Paul Police Chief Todd Axtell expressed his disgust at the sheer scale of the shootings, which totaled at least 173 shots fired.”

“The Rev. Runney Patterson of New Hope Baptist Church told 5 EYEWITNESS NEWS he will continue leading his 21 Days of Peace campaign on the city’s east side despite a recent surge in homicides and gun violence across the city over the past year.”

Gotta be a dupe but can’t find it…

Indigenous People’s Day weekend celebratory gunfire gone wrong?

Makes me wonder if it’s Barry’s Weather Underground crew robbing NH gun stores with light security…pump the guns stolen into areas they’ll be used to juice the narrative

i had a misperception of the mid west. i THOUGHT it was a relatively peaceful, law abiding, part of the country.

I am finding that all those great cities i have visited in the past, i should have been armed to the teeth to venture into!

i had a misperception of the mid west. i THOUGHT it was a relatively peaceful, law abiding, part of the country.

I am finding that all those great cities i have visited in the past, i should have been armed to the teeth to venture into!

The big dump cities are all shitholes, no matter where they are. Get outside of those and the mid-west better suits the stereotype.

Back
Top Bottom