• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

I seriously doubt they’ll settle. Hubers father is after rittenhouse more than anyone
Unless whatever lawyer he found for this is working on contingency, in which case he'll get hammered to settle for the guaranteed payday. (No idea if somebody with deep pockets wants to fund his vendetta, but it seems unlikely.)

I think his point is Huber just wants to make KRs life miserable while getting donations from DNC.

I agree, but be fair. If someone with an ideology you despise killed your son, would you ever stop trying to make his life miserable?

A lot of parents have no trouble rationalizing their kids' misdeeds. It's very common. How easy it must be in this case.

I agree, but be fair. If someone with an ideology you despise killed your son, would you ever stop trying to make his life miserable?

A lot of parents have no trouble rationalizing their kids' misdeeds. It's very common. How easy it must be in this case.

If my kid was in a riot and attacking a person I'd chaulk it up as a bad seed. I have three kids and you've got to acknowledge they are a crap shoot and sometimes when you roll the dice you lose no matter how good of a parent you are.

If my kid was in a riot and attacking a person I'd chaulk it up as a bad seed. I have three kids and you've got to acknowledge they are a crap shoot and sometimes when you roll the dice you lose no matter how good of a parent you are.

I don't disagree with that, but you're missing my point about idealogy. Huber Sr is predisposed to believe certain things, just like you and I are. We're seeing this through a different lens than he is.

Don't think of this as yourself. Think of it as a liberal. It's easy to convince yourself your son was doing a noble deed in support of racial justice, and that some redneck shot him.

This whole thing becomes easier to understand once you step back. I don't agree with what Huber Sr is doing, but I understand why he's doing it. If the positions were reversed idealogically, and I was convinced his killer was in the wrong, I wouldn't ever stop trying to avenge my son. Think of it this way: how many NES threads mention the three S's (shoot, shovel, shut up)? This is Huber Sr's way of doing that.

Unless whatever lawyer he found for this is working on contingency, in which case he'll get hammered to settle for the guaranteed payday. (No idea if somebody with deep pockets wants to fund his vendetta, but it seems unlikely.)

The wacko Huber hired this guy out of Chicago

Anand Swaminathan

The dead Huber had a long violent record including holding a knife to a family member, strangling one, kicking his sister in the stomach, threatening to burn the house down with them in it.

The family knew exactly who Anthony Huber was. His attack was in characters not out of character

Last edited:
I think his point is Huber just wants to make KRs life miserable while getting donations from DNC.

Rittenhouse faced life in prison, won. He’s in Texas going to football games, going to college, has a very attractive gf. This civil trial is an annoyance but definitely not making his life hell. When he wins again, the Huber family will be told a second time their kid was the aggressor.

Oh for chrissake.

Whatever.

Huber is a dead white person, no one cares about anyone from the Rittenhouse trial. Like Cindy Sheehan, the libs use people for an election then dispose of them. Peoples attention span is short. The Zimmerman trial wasm10:years ago, I’d be surprised if 30% of people remember Zimmerman, Saint Trayvon or anything about the case.

No liberal groups nor anyone else will give Hubers parents a dime

If Kyle were to sling his rifle in that asinine manner he had better be wearing a tacticool operator's cup if he had hopes of ever producing a little Kyle or Kylett.

🐯
79xt0g.jpg

This is a cash grab. At least his son could be good for one thing in his life. Get cash for his father.

A life a bad decisions on parenting caused this. A fathers failure to grow a child into a respectful person. But, somehow. This guy is gonna blame others to do a cash grab

Huber ALREADY won.

Somebody will see that the lawyers are paid and Mr Huber will acquire a new car or maybe even a house.

Kyle might be able get donors to pay for his defense...

The stress and time sink of defending himself?

I wonder what political party would most benefit by an extended culture war in the courts and the media, with an impending presidential election?
None of this would have happened if Rittenhouse stayed home that day.

Race war? Each shot was white. No one in the media cares about a civil case against Rittenhouse which he will very like win.

If you think Hubers nutcase father will take a car or something, you really don’t know him. Hubers father is a wacko, when he loses the civil case he’ll still be on some moronic mission to disprove the reality his kid died because of his actions. He’s on a kamikaze mission, he doesn’t want a car or house.

View: https://youtu.be/Vm2zwQFJGDo

View: https://youtu.be/h4h_8KgxRNk

In the criminal trial the first charge the jury acquitted rittenhouse on was the Huber charge even though that wasn’t the first count. The jurors believed that was self defense very quickly and decided it unanimously within the first few hours of deliberations. And in the criminal trial NONE of Hubers violent past was allowed in, it will be allowed in the civil case. Huber had a history and several convictions for violent assaults.

Hubert’s dad is obviously not splitting atoms on weekends.

Back
Top Bottom