• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

OJs verdict was reparations.

I’m always amused by the black jury who got back at the white justice system by acquitting the black guy who disowned the black community, lived in wealthy white areas, dated only white women and was mainly friends with white people.

Yup but he was found not guilty criminally yet found liable civilly
yeah but he despite the verdict, everyone with more than a single brain cell knows OJ was guilty. Hell of a football player, but also a murderer.

I believe that since the criminal case was determined to be legitimate self defense I don't believe that there is a way to cash out on a civil suit.
Tell that to OJ Simpson.
OJ never claimed self-defense.

Civil immunity varies greatly by state, for example, NH 627:1-a, despite Shurtleff's repeal attempts, offers broad civil immunity and awards reasonable fees and costs: ] "A person who uses force in self-protection or ...in the protection of premises and property pursuant to RSA 627:7 and 627:8 ...is justified in using such force and shall be immune from civil liability for personal injuries sustained by a perpetrator...In a civil action initiated by or on behalf of a perpetrator against the person, the court shall award the person reasonable attorney’s fees, and costs,..."

Wisconsin’s civil self-defense immunity is wrapped in contextual restrictions which make it unavailable to Rittenhouse.

OTOH, Gaige (or whatever his name is nowadays) is going to have a tough time overcoming his own testimony.

He needs the money.
he should start a gofundme where when he reaches his goal he stops trying to be a celebrity, I'd donate.

Some people just aren't made for the linelight, I know I'm not, he needs to figure it out.

Kyle needs a coach, he's still a kid. I don't know who's advising him but he needs to polish his image and learn to speak clearly and concisely.
I know he can't go to college because he would be harassed and assaulted but online college courses would do him a world of good.

Kyle needs a coach, he's still a kid. I don't know who's advising him but he needs to polish his image and learn to speak clearly and concisely.
I know he can't go to college because he would be harassed and assaulted but online college courses would do him a world of good.

it takes practice. no better way to learn than doing it

It is funny how others judge him. Hope he has fun. Keeps it covered. Odds are, she will get him to marry her. He is in line for a payday. As for how he acts. Anyone thought or remember how soldiers act? They can stack bodies, but. Not so good on camera. He could use a coach if he plans on staying in the public eye for sure. The guy has a backbone and wants to do good. That is what we need to take away from this. I know, I'm a party pooper

Back
Top Bottom