17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

Can you read the part where multiple people said it wasn't a gun for various reasons, and are simply discussing what it could be?

Try applying some reading comprehension.

Don't wear a shoe that doesn't fit.

My point is, nobody there without security credentials is armed and to even speculate that it was a gun is ludicrous.

What ever an 18 year old kid has in his suit jacket pocket, nobody will ever know nor should they care.

I like the pop-socket theory for the area circled in red. Not sure how to explain the points in the green rectangle, but I can't say as I care.
View attachment 613985
If he threw his cell in there he probably threw other shit too, I'm guessing you're looking at a set of car keys or something similar, probably because thats a new suit and his pockets are still sewn shut as evidenced by the string coming out of his jacket pocket.
Extra large package of condoms.
Well he's for sure not shooting blanks.

It’s basically a ticket. Going to trial will cost $10s of thousands and get a bad jury who convicts you and you are going to jail. Even if it gets reversed on appeal, you may be in jail for a few years for that and only a very small number of cases are reversed on appeal. You take that deal every time. It’s not worth risking your freedom. Innocent people can and do get convicted.
Some innocent people reach the point that they don't GAF...I found that even the criminals were less bent and more honest than the 'Justice system'. "Eff yea, I killed him, the only thing I'm sorry for is I ran out of bullets"....

One more nail in the 'gun' theory:

The draw from that position and cant would be almost impossible. Canted like that further back would make sense, but that far forward it'd be hard to clear leather and maintain a solid grip in the gun.

But people do silly things. But I'm well into the 'no f'ing way, even if Jesus himself walked up, is that a gun near the Former/Soon to be President.

If he threw his cell in there he probably threw other shit too, I'm guessing you're looking at a set of car keys or something similar, probably because thats a new suit and his pockets are still sewn shut as evidenced by the string coming out of his jacket pocket.

Well he's for sure not shooting blanks.
I saw the pocket string too, yep new suit, everything jammed in inside pocket

But people do silly things. But I'm well into the 'no f'ing way, even if Jesus himself walked up, is that a gun near the Former/Soon to be President.
It doesn't apply here (which is the ex-Presidential house, which I'm sure has controlled access), but in the bigger picture they do sometimes get out and mix with the unwashed (and un-security-screened) masses. Probably the sketchiest thing I can think of was when both Clintons showed up unannounced at the NH State Fair. They had security but it was still a chaotic mob scene. (Lots of people wanted to shake his hand even though she was the one running for president.) As long as people don't know it's going to happen in advance they'd have to be pretty unlucky to have somebody take a shot at him.

I had George W walk by my office once, too, and I even knew he was coming, but in that case even if they're not doing a physical screening I bet they ran some backgrounds long before he was in the building.

I saw the pocket string too, yep new suit, everything jammed in inside pocket
Once you're inside Mar a Lago, you've had to leave your knife back at security.

But you'd think the headwaiter or concierge or desk clerk could scare up a steak knife
or plain old paper scissors to help a VIP guest debug their monkey suit.

I could easily believe he's wearing the nicest suit in his life so far,
and doesn't know how it all works. Bet I didn't know at that age.

He may think he got stuck with a suit from Botany 500's Potemkin Village line;
where the outside pockets don't actually exist.

I like the pop-socket theory for the area circled in red. Not sure how to explain the points in the green rectangle, but I can't say as I care.
View attachment 613985

You could not have cropped this picture any worse - why did you remove the best parts!?

fb_img_1599064982750-jpg.378856

Hat tip: DefensiveCarry member Bad Bob

What happened to that slug Gaige Grousskreutz or whatever his name was? Wasn't he supposed to go to trial i January for the gun possession charge?

I searched the interwebz and could find nothing

You mean alpo chunks arm guy? I bet they either dropped the charges or he plead out to trash.

I don’t believe he was charged at all, they wanted him as a witness for the prosecution. He did has a civil suit against the city of Kenosha, not sure if that was laughed out of court yet. His lawyer is a local loon in SE Wisconsin. There is also a civil suit against Rittenhouse and Kenosha by Hubers family too. He was the skateboard moron who had a handful of domestic violence arrests and convictions. I’m not sure if the child rapist, rosenbaum, family is suing anyone.

What happened to that slug Gaige Grousskreutz or whatever his name was? Wasn't he supposed to go to trial i January for the gun possession charge?

I don’t believe he was ever charged with anything. I believe the only charges were Rittenhouse, Dominic black (Rittenhouses friend who owned the rifle) and a dirtbag guy who was with the child rapist rosenbaum most of the night, he was starting fires and fired a gun into the air right before Rittenhouse shot rosenbaum. Black made a deal and paid a fine, I’m not sure what happened to the fire bug, his trial was supposed to be months ago.

Fire bug is josh Ziminski, online it says his trial was supposed to stat at the end of March but was delayed

Last edited:

He made a deal with the DA’s office in exchange for his testimony against Rittenhouse.

He made a deal with the DA’s office in exchange for his testimony against Rittenhouse.

I’m not sure there was ever a deal since he was never charged. In the Rittenhouse trial it came out that the prosecution never looks at grosskruetzs phone. There’s some victim protection law in Wisconsin, Marcy’s law or something which dictates how victims are treated. They asked to look at the phone and he said no. But from very early on they considered him a victim and they never looked at charging him with anything

They wanted rittenhouse from 4 hours after the shooting and onward and never looked at charging anyone who could help them get Rittenhouse. They made up their mind before they really knew 90% of what happened

Back
Top Bottom