17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

How do they hide it on the shareholder's report, etc?

If CNN had actually paid out 17% of their annual gross revenue to a single individual, seems like that'd be tough to hide on the balance sheet.
They have legal slush funds. Every year they get sued and pay money out. They can just move money around, "replenish" the legal fund etc. A forensic accountant could probably figure it out. Probably comparing legal expenses year over year to see if there was a significant anomaly last year would be a start. GAAP allows a metric shit ton of horsef***ery on financial statements as long as it's *foototed. Footnotes don't have to be decipherable either, unless and until the SEC takes issue with them.

But there's no way in hell they paid anywhere near 300mm. That would be public. There's like a 0% chance that little peckerhead kid like Kyle would say no to any 7 figure settlement. I bet he got a couple mil at most.

How do they hide it on the shareholder's report, etc?

If CNN had actually paid out 17% of their annual gross revenue to a single individual, seems like that'd be tough to hide on the balance sheet.

like the Remington lawsuit, it’s usually an insurance company paying.

Saw this on Tucker last night. The kid was a train wreck…..started drinking from a bottle of water almost immediately. To bad he wasn’t more well prepared to speak about the lawsuits.
He had a bad night, I've seen him on Fox before he was was very articulate.

Side note: Photo has to be photo shopped no?

You're talking about the alleged gun?

I can think of a bunch of ways a guy who's not accustomed to wearing a suit, could end up hooking something on his belt that breaks up the silhouette like that. I think it's more likely to be something he put into the inside pocket of his jacket, which is deeper than a lot of people realize.

Who knows? As I've commented in other threads, the idea that it's a gun doesn't pass the common-sense test.

I can think of a bunch of ways a guy who's not accustomed to wearing a suit, could end up hooking something on his belt that breaks up the silhouette like that. I think it's more likely to be something he put into the inside pocket of his jacket, which is deeper than a lot of people realize.

Who knows? As I've commented in other threads, the idea that it's a gun doesn't pass the common-sense test.
LMAO honestly didn’t even notice it til you said something.

I was referring to the Woman’s chest.

By the silhouette, the grip would be backwards.

Not a gun, especially there. The Donald likes the kid, but his Secret Service detail wouldn't like him that much.

Probably tagged that a few times and he’s just over it lol.
(Blog readers were going nuts on Instapundit a few days ago
over that photo from Kyle's visit to Mar a Lago, and a few related ones[rofl]).

She's enhanced, either surgically or photographically, ...
Pneumatically.
Definitely pneumatically.

By the silhouette, the grip would be backwards.

Not a gun, especially there. The Donald likes the kid, but his Secret Service detail wouldn't like him that much.

If we're looking at the same thing, its clearly his cellphone in the jnside of his jacket pocket. The screen is towards his body and theres clearly a circluar print of one of those adhesive finger grips on the back of the phone.

If we're looking at the same thing, its clearly his cellphone in the jnside of his jacket pocket. The screen is towards his body and theres clearly a circluar print of one of those adhesive finger grips on the back of the phone.
I like the pop-socket theory for the area circled in red. Not sure how to explain the points in the green rectangle, but I can't say as I care.
1652111777196.png

I like the pop-socket theory for the area circled in red. Not sure how to explain the points in the green rectangle, but I can't say as I care.
View attachment 613985

I still think it's crap he threw into the inside pocket. That's usually about where it comes to rest, and people who don't wear a lot of suits don't realize how visible it is.

I think you're right. My reading of the "gun" argument was red and green from Mesa's image taken in combination, and it never seemed right- like that old meme about the "typical American breakfast".

Do you f*cking guys actually think that he'd be carrying a gun in the presence of an ex president and with the entire place teaming with both private security and Secret Service?

Get a damned grip on reality will you please?

Do you f*cking guys actually think that he'd be carrying a gun in the presence of an ex president and with the entire place teaming with both private security and Secret Service?

Get a damned grip on reality will you please?

Can you read the part where multiple people said it wasn't a gun for various reasons, and are simply discussing what it could be?

Try applying some reading comprehension.

Back
Top Bottom