17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

Do they ever get around to anything resembling an actual interview?

I gave up after about 15 minutes of Crowder and his buddy jacking around and making middle school jokes
Mostly just Kyle calling Dave fat, Stephen old and them both gay, then saying he’s destroying the AR. But he’s a kid and been through hell so whatever.

I have a feeling a lot of the Kyle worshipers are going to be disappointed once his 15 minutes are over and he starts popping up all over the place saying what ever he has to say to get an other minute in the spot light.

I think you're mixing him up with this retard:
1639060211411.png

I gave up after about 15 minutes of Crowder and his buddy jacking around and making middle school jokes.
That's 15 minutes of my life I still have. TL; DW.

I have a feeling a lot of the Kyle worshipers are going to be disappointed once his 15 minutes are over and he starts popping up all over the place saying what ever he has to say to get an other minute in the spot light.
Zim.jpg

If I was him I'd destroy the rifle too. And I'd make sure I did it as quickly as possible before the DOJ decided to take a second bite at the apple.

Kid almost got killed by several people and has had the best years of his life destroyed. His memories will haunt him. He doesn't need the gun as a reminder.

I look forward to the defamation lawsuits unfolding in his favor. I'm sure after he's a millionaire and all the court cases are over, you'll get a different Kule 5 years from now.

If I was him I'd destroy the rifle too. And I'd make sure I did it as quickly as possible before the DOJ decided to take a second bite at the apple.

Kid almost got killed by several people and has had the best years of his life destroyed. His memories will haunt him. He doesn't need the gun as a reminder.
Destroying that rifle, would be a catharsis for him.

I gave up after about 15 minutes of Crowder and his buddy jacking around and making middle school jokes.
That's 15 minutes of my life I still have. TL; DW.
P. S.
This is the GIF I wanted to post after that,
but it took me two sessions to find it on my hard drive.

tngmnstr.gif

I'm still not sure why anyone considered him a hero. I agree this was 100% self defense. But he did so many dumb things that I am not surprised he continues to do and say dumb things. He is just a kid, and he is now getting bad (or no) advice.
What dumb things? Going there? Trying to help? Cleaning Graffiti? I wonder how many people from this forum could have survived in the exact same situation, right down to knowing to push the forward assist. I don't think he is a "hero", but he is more of a man than most, myself included. I would like to think I would have survived but I doubt I would have.

You must be fun at parties.

Kyle was just in court pondering whether or not he would lose his freedom.

Would you like Crowder to bombard him with questions at the first second? I don’t think there were enough jokes. That’s what that kid needs and he seemed happy to join along.

But yes, he did interview Kyle.

JFC.

Would you like Crowder to bombard him with questions at the first second? I don’t think there were enough jokes. That’s what that kid needs and he seemed happy to join along.

JFC.
Kyle even said in it he liked the show because it was a comedy, not because it was political or anything

Thats a quote from kyle.

He thought a comedy show was the best venue for his thoughts on 2a, self defense and deadly force?

What shows did the Covington kid do, SNL?

What is the benefit of doing a show at this point? He still has potential federal charges, civil suits and libel suits. There is nothing he can say that will benefit that. He needs to be quiet and go away and let lawyers do their job.

Last edited:
Destroying the rifle won't change any potential federal charges. Those charges are all based on paper, and testimony.

His friend signed the paper saying he was the actual purchaser, and both he and Kyle testified that it was Kyle's rifle, bought with Kyle's money, on Kyle's behalf.

His only saving point is that it's rare for the feds to go after anyone under 18, and they don't (can't?) charge them as adults when they do.

Watching these long interview folks like Crowder and Rogan requires a bit of patience but i think it's worth it for the much fuller picture you get from them.
These long interview endless random babbling folks (FIFY) make the fuller picture that it's all about them, not the subject, not the topic, and not increasing the available information in any meaningful way.

Destroying the rifle won't change any potential federal charges. Those charges are all based on paper, and testimony.

His friend signed the paper saying he was the actual purchaser, and both he and Kyle testified that it was Kyle's rifle, bought with Kyle's money, on Kyle's behalf.

His only saving point is that it's rare for the feds to go after anyone under 18, and they don't (can't?) charge them as adults when they do.

There is a substantial difference between the prosecution showing a pic of your rifle or walking around with it 2ft from a jury.

JFC.
He’s the smartest man in the room syndrome.

Back
Top Bottom