17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

Here’s the hero bailing on his gun.

He's young and foolish. He probably thinks along the same lines as most Republican politicians and thinks if he bows low enough to the left, theyll leave him alone. That'll never happen. May as well just say f*ck it and live your life

I like to think i'm fairly well trained with blades , but if I see that dude coming , I quit.

I attended a seminar in upstate new york with him and one of his students years ago. What a really nice guy. I learned more from him in 2 hours than I'd learned in years from others. There was a lot of us there and I remember he took the time to talk to each of us. He's the guy that got me into the wave Karambit.

Any time you meet someone with a face like that I suggest you make friends immediately.

IIRC he kept his gun in Kenosha at a friend’s house. His dad lives there, and Kyle worked there as well. No crossing state lines with his rifle.
His sister's boyfriend bought it with the understanding that until Kyle was 18 it would stay at the boyfriend's father's house and they would take it when they went hunting etc. At least that was the story during the straw purchase charges.

Double edged sword I think him going on Tucker was purposeful etc. I expect him to disappear soon enough though if he's smart. Hopefully he'll move somewhere and get lost in a crowd of one.

One of his former lawyers, Robert Barnes says the family spokesperson you see in interviews, David Hancock, is the one directing everything and controlling it all.

Double edged sword I think him going on Tucker was purposeful etc. I expect him to disappear soon enough though if he's smart. Hopefully he'll move somewhere and get lost in a crowd of one.
zimmerman.jpg

Why?? It's not the gun that did anything. It saved your life!
If it's for the sake of erasing bad memories, then sell it to someone else who could use it. Or auction it off and use the proceeds for charitable purposes.
Put yourself in the mind of a 17 year old that killed 2 people and almost killed 2 more. Leave out the justified or not.

Put aside all the bravado talk. Shooting someone is a traumatic experience, millions of service....people have PTSD from what they had to do, knowing they signed up to do that kind of stuff (or at least it was possible). This kid went there thinking nothing bad would happen, otherwise why would you purposely go there? Yeah, he brought a gun, but I seriously doubt it entered his mind he'd actually use it.

He may never own a gun again. I won't think any less of him if he chooses to do so.

According to CNN he only got about $10 grand.......And you know they are reliable
Don't NDA's work both ways? Welp, did the google, I wonder if he had a bilateral NDA with CNN? I sure as hell would have made it that way. I don't trust CNN as far as I can throw their headquarters before BLM busted out all the glass.

Don't NDA's work both ways? Welp, did the google, I wonder if he had a bilateral NDA with CNN? I sure as hell would have made it that way. I don't trust CNN as far as I can throw their headquarters before BLM busted out all the glass.
Yes, on the MNDA , Stelter violated it, but CNN did nothing about it an no one pursued it. Of course, all of this is anecdotal because if they did have the NDA, we wouldn't know for sure.

Love it!

When asked to respond to James’ tweet, Rittenhouse said, “I was a Lakers fan too before he said that. I was really pissed off when he said that because I liked LeBron, and then I’m like, you know, ‘F-ck you, LeBron.

I'm watching Kyle being interviewed by Steven Crowder. This young man is very smart and mature, and a nice guy. I imagine that fathers all over the country will be throwing their daughters at him.

Back
Top Bottom