17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

If I sucked at my job as much as that fag binger does, and had such an epic nationally/internationally televised fail as he did, I would shut my whore mouth and move onto my next complete failure in silence trying my hardest to be forgotten about forever!

I bet binger can’t even get any action at his local bath houses anymore due to the shameful job he did trying to put innocent Kyle behind bars.
Yup, I hope the Soros scratch was worth it

They are/were all adults, with minimal assets; Kyle could counter-sue the estate, but who wants a "Skateboard, used, one bullet hole"
Like others have stated, Kyle might be on the hook for any future earnings. I’m sure he’s got quite a nice little hit coming from all these people that slandered him.

This is true, but is there any evidence that Kyle was not acting in self-defense? The prosecution in the criminal case was so dumfounded by the lack of evidence in court that they tried to fabricate evidence of provocation with no witnesses and no clear photographic or video evidence. How are they going to go from 0% to 51%, and bear in mind that their obstacles will be greater, since the criminal history of those who were shot and what they were doing there won't be excluded. Seems to me that when you open things up for the civil litigation, things get worse for the plaintiffs, not for Kyle, even though the bar is lower.

You may very well be correct, but I could see the juries in these potential civil trials saying "Hey, we need to do something. He needs to be punished for what he did. We don't agree with the verdict in the trial, so WE will provide the punishment and will financially ruin him and his family for the rest of their lives."

Meh, this isn't going anywhere if it goes civil. The dossier of the three scumbags he shot will get put front and center and that's the end of that. Good luck getting a jury to "feel bad" for the 3 scumbags in a flyover state. Not happening. Plus there's no pot of gold for the ambulance chaser.

Actually WRT self defense- "no it doesn't". A civil suit, let alone a successful one, in the wake of a clean SD shooting is pretty rare, regardless of what Ayoob wants people to think.

Let's put it this way, Rittenhouse is not OJ simpson. There's no "edge" here for the plaintiffs.

The folks on the Rekeita law group chat seem to feel that the law works in both directions. In other words is Rittenhouse is ever sued he can simply counter sue since Huber, Rosenbaum and Grosskreutz were the aggressors. I can see this at a trial "Yes I know Mr Huber is a violent person who attacked Mr Rittenhouse with the intent to kill, but can we please have some money?"

“…Rittenhouse, a teenager with an AR-15, went looking for trouble and found it…The problem with Rittenhouse was that he knew exactly what might happen because his behavior provoked the attacks he then defended himself from.”

”Rural residents, who claim to have their heads on straight about guns (unlike hand-wringing liberals), should know, and do, better. Anyone who cheers the Rittenhouse debacle betrays their rural values of respect for guns, responsible use, and responsibility for yourself and others.”

’cause the 2ndA is about duck hunting?

Rittenhouse, a teenager with an AR-15, went looking for trouble and found it…The problem with Rittenhouse was that he knew exactly what might happen because his behavior provoked the attacks he then defended himself from.

So why was that so called hero and convicted felon, "hand job" Grosskreutz there with a gun as well..Hmmm.
I saw what you did there![rofl]

Now go find some "highty educated" libtard fud of a hunter out there to agree with you......

Last edited:
Rittenhouse, a teenager with an AR-15, went looking for trouble and found it…The problem with Rittenhouse was that he knew exactly what might happen because his behavior provoked the attacks he then defended himself from.

So why was that so called hero and convicted felon, "hand job" Grosskreutz there with a gun as well..Hmmm.
Methinks the goon squad out rioting were "looking for trouble and found it."

It's a shame that and more couldn't have happened at the other riots.

Some people like to blame the victim because of the way they are dressed

Personally, I would have loved to have had the Kenosha kid use something like a Katana on those perps.
Swing, angry penis down, Swing, katana one/skateboard zero, Swing, sword faster than pistol![rofl]

Same outcome, yo libtards you feels better that no firearm was used?

Poor handjob Grosskreutz would have lost his whole arm and his favorite girlfriend![smile]

With the quality of the arsonists, looters and rioters in that "Mostly" peaceful protest.
It makes you wonder if he had to defend himself against more of those attackers.
What other criminal types would he have dealt with and how many would have had no criminal record as of yet?

Last edited:
Personally, I would have loved to have the Kenosha kid use something like a Katana on those perps.
Swing, angry penis down, Swing, katana one/skateboard zero, Swing, sword faster than pistol![rofl]

Poor handjob Grosskreutz would have lost his whole arm and his favorite girlfriend![smile]
I'd prefer my Kris to a Katana.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ht_5N7CVeF0

Personally, I would have loved to have had the Kenosha kid use something like a Katana on those perps.

With the quality of the arsonists, looters and rioters in that "Mostly" peaceful protest.
It makes you wonder if he had to defend himself against more of those attackers.
What other criminal types would he have dealt with and how many would have had no criminal record as of yet?

I can just imagine Binger doing o gasumi to a jury.

“…Rittenhouse, a teenager with an AR-15, went looking for trouble and found it…The problem with Rittenhouse was that he knew exactly what might happen because his behavior provoked the attacks he then defended himself from.”

”Rural residents, who claim to have their heads on straight about guns (unlike hand-wringing liberals), should know, and do, better. Anyone who cheers the Rittenhouse debacle betrays their rural values of respect for guns, responsible use, and responsibility for yourself and others.”

Written by a Trump deranged supporter of Biden, pretending that she is not anti 2A from the jump as she condescends to rural gun owners.

P.S.> I despise these websites that post opinion pieces without any means of public comment.

🐯

Meh. She bought the prosecution's provocation claim. I'm not shocked.

See, since the actual SD component of the incident is not debatable, the left has no idea how to react to the verdict. They need a reason why Kyle was still, somehow, wrong. The prosecutors gave them that narrative. It was a hail-mary pass by Binger at the end of the trial, and it (not surprisingly) didn't work legally, but we're talking here about people who NEED Kyle to be in the wrong. Somehow. The facts don't suit that narrative, so they're clinging to an explanation that does.

This is cognitive dissonance in action. It's human nature. We all do it, but it's not usually so obvious.

The late bastard Rosenberg doesn’t have a Fred Goldman keeping the flame alive for him like in the OJ civil case. Rosenberg’s father split early on and died in 2002, and his mother kicked him out just prior to Jojo’s child anal rape escapade. I’d say anybody who knew him might be glad there is an empty seat this year at the Thanksgiving table. Can’t imagine a civil case coming from his people. Others maybe, but still a big hill to climb.
The smell of money makes people do funny things.

img_5500.jpg
So, you would have to realize that you were a pos, when the guy that shot you and killed 2 others in sd was found innocent.

Or, at least wonder if you are a pos?

I refer to him as Schrödinger's Rioter. He's both armed and unarmed at the same time...

See, since the actual SD component of the incident is not debatable, the left has no idea how to react to the verdict. They need a reason why Kyle was still, somehow, wrong. The prosecutors gave them that narrative. It was a hail-mary pass by Binger at the end of the trial, and it (not surprisingly) didn't work legally, but we're talking here about people who NEED Kyle to be in the wrong. Somehow. The facts don't suit that narrative, so they're clinging to an explanation that does.

This is cognitive dissonance in action. It's human nature. We all do it, but it's not usually so obvious.
Heck, there are posters here who've bought and sold the prosecutor's claim.

Written by a Trump deranged supporter of Biden, pretending that she is not anti 2A from the jump as she condescends to rural gun owners.

P.S.> I despise these websites that post opinion pieces without any means of public comment.

🐯
AND she is just not important. The follow/followers ratio is almost 2.0

Yes, folks need to deal with accepting the verdict and still maintain their position on guns and systemic racism. Yet, more Democrats approved of the verdict (31%, MorningConsult) than believe firearms laws are About Right or a Too Strict (19%, Pew Apr 2021). Leftist riots/looting/burning has more than a few Moderate/Conservative Democrats reconsidering armed self-defense.

2BCD9F2B-2666-42DF-8021-B0CF1061349A.jpeg

Gun ownership is not a rarity among women and POCs but…

708ED47C-B9B9-452D-A204-2D61E549BE65.jpeg

…is still largely a Conservative/Republican thing.

25038C2B-078F-4E72-B693-6DECC5AA805E.jpeg

Yes, folks need to deal with accepting the verdict and still maintain their position on guns and systemic racism. Yet, more Democrats approved of the verdict (31%, MorningConsult) than believe firearms laws are About Right or a Too Strict (19%, Pew Apr 2021). Leftist riots/looting/burning has more than a few Moderate/Conservative Democrats reconsidering armed self-defense.

View attachment 546636

Gun ownership is not a rarity among women and POCs but…

View attachment 546644

…is still largely a Conservative/Republican thing.

View attachment 546645

Pew Research Center doing…Pew Pew research?

Recent election-related polling performance has forced me to attach a pro-left bias to polls conducted by traditional methods. I think this is a function of participation and, to some extent, of left-wing browbeating rather than to the poll construction itself. If the approval ratings for Biden are polling in the low 40's by traditional methods, I'm thinking the correct number is probably in the high 20's or low 30's. If 39% disapprove of the Rittenhouse verdict when polled by traditional methods, I'm thinking the real number is probably somewhere in the 20's.

Back
Top Bottom