• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

Well considering how much the Covington Kid was able to sue for, Rittenhouse ought to be able to top it by an order of magnitude or so.

Hypothetical List of Defendants in a Civil Suit?

President Biden
CNN
MSNBC
The View
The New York Times
The Washington Post
Who else?
Facebook
Go Fund Me
Jen Psaki...

What I admittedly still find rather "amazing" - is that these shitbags go out and riot and burn down people's businesses - attack people on the streets - show up at their houses - and then do shit like taunt Rittenhouse and basically do a gang attack on him ............. and they still prefer to align their minds with their whole "we're good people fighting the system" bullshit.

Now because Kyle defended himself - in a situation where he was attacked FIRST - they're going to go out and get themselves armed up and then they'll be threatening people with guns.

The next time around it's gonna be a bunch of Antifah turds marching thru some town where the people don't want them there - they're going to be waving their guns around - one of these idiots will shoot somebody - and then they'll get their asses wiped out en-masse.

That will be the day this whole thing turns the corner with no hope of turning it back - and the only way thru will be to just wipe out all the commies........ that is unless you want to consign the country to living for decades under some sort of commie rule.

Last edited:
What I admittedly still find rather "amazing" - is that these shitbags go out and riot and burn down people's businesses - attack people on the streets - show up at their houses - and then do shit like taunt Rittenhouse and basically do a gang attack on him ............. and they still prefer to align their minds with their whole "we're good people fighting the system" bullshit.

Now because Kyle defended himself - in a situation where he was attacked FIRST - they're going to go out and get themselves armed up and then they'll be threatening people with guns.

The next time around it's gonna be a bunch of Antifah turds marching thru some town where the people don't want them there - they're going to be waving their guns around - one of these idiots will shoot somebody - and then they'll get their asses wiped out en-masse.

That will be the day this whole thing turns the corner with no hope of turning it back - and the only way thru will be to just wipe out all the commies........ that is unless you want to consign the country to living for decades under some sort of commie rule.
Just wait about 5-10 years when these douche bags start voting each other into various offices around the country.

Just wait about 5-10 years when these douche bags start voting each other into various offices around the country.

I've seen an increasing number of commentaries and articles over the last week or two - especially since the Rittenhouse verdict......... that are saying that we've basically won already. They're doing their analysis and looking at the facts on the ground - and claiming we already won the war.

MOST people would probably look at this and think "WTF are they talking about!?".

Well the stuff I read - and I can find it and post it if you want - also point out things like: an analysis after the fact would come to the conclusion that the victor in the Pacific War during WW2 - was a foregone conclusion as soon as the planes took off from those Japanese carriers to attack Pearl Harbor. But it sure didn't look like that at the time. And even though the final result was pre-ordained - most of the killing and dying was yet to come.

I think what they're saying is: looking at the arc of history many of the end results were traceable back to the way things played out early on in the timeline. The only thing that would have deviated that final end result - would be a massive phuck up on the part of the party destined to be the ultimate victor.

What they're saying is this: We ARE going to win. But the true shit storm is still on the horizon. When Antifah and BLM turds figure out that it is indeed THEY who will ultimately be populating the camps - they're gonna go apeshit and turn this country into a real hellhole. Looks like they're figuring it out already - what with those Twitter posts about arming up because of the Rittenhouse verdict.

I would also add that people Martin Armstrong - with his predictive software - is saying that the Great Reset and all of that shit - falls apart no later than 2032. He's basically insinuating that we win. @Bfatz - who has been disappeared here lately for some reason , was posting videos from this Clif High person, I've watched a couple of High's videos. He also predicts the commies fail. Point is: there's lots of signs - even now - that the commies fail in the end.

But there's like ten more years or so to go - and WW2 started in 1939 and ended in 1945........... and a LOT of people died in between.

Billions and billions can provide plenty of surreptitious training. Be careful discounting your enemies' capabilities.

Mindset counts for an awful lot in warfare.

People forget this and get lazy and resort to just comparing number to try and predict who is going to win.

This country has more troops - they're going to win.

This country has more ships - they're going to win.

etc.

The pages of history are chock full of examples where this was most definitely NOT true. We have one of the most recent ones now part of the US history books: Afghanistan.

By the numbers the Japanese should have had a pretty good chance of winning the Pacific War - at least for longer than they did. But they did things that were stupid in hindsight. They did not having training in depth for carrier pilots. Their carrier task forces were trained to work in a way that just didn't function very well during actual warfare. When a pilot got shot down - they wouldn't exert a lot of effort to go retrieve them because "he died for the Emperor!!" (what was that Patton said : make the other sucker die for his country?).

etc.

People in the US have been debating the Vietnam War since before it ended. I've heard people say for DECADES " we could have just walked from one end of the country to the other and killed all of the enemy".

But it didn't happen - did it?

The "Right" in this country needs to get their shit straightened out. I think sooner or later they will. And then watch out.

Well considering how much the Covington Kid was able to sue for, Rittenhouse ought to be able to top it by an order of magnitude or so.

Hypothetical List of Defendants in a Civil Suit?

President Biden
CNN
MSNBC
The View
The New York Times
The Washington Post
Who else?

Ayanna pressley, probably a number of celebrities for moronic tweets. There are a lot of people who couldn’t help themselves last year and defamed him

His left-leaning views will change fast enough when he starts getting doxed repeatedly for the rest of his life and at protested at any job he will try to hold.
He will be a Trump employee when the schooling is complete. Doubt he will have as many problems as you think.

Ayanna pressley, probably a number of celebrities for moronic tweets. There are a lot of people who couldn’t help themselves last year and defamed him
IANAL, but wouldn‘t Kyle’s lawyers need to show definite, specific harm from each of those people?

That might be a tall order. The devil’s in the details.

So Rittenhouse can’t sue Biden, can he?
I understand that he can because he did the defamation before he was elected. Not sure if true.

He absolutely can and almost certainly will. Rittenhouse wasn’t a famous or well known person in 202, the defamation case when it involves a non famous person is much easier to make.

Also, pudding brain being president has nothing to do with it, a president can be sued while in office (Paula Jones sued Clinton while in office, SCOTUS ruled in her favor)

Last edited:
He will be a Trump employee when the schooling is complete. Doubt he will have as many problems as you think.

How many people in the country remember George Zimmerman, and that was only 2014 or 2015. Everyone is talking about rittenhouse now, in 2 years most won’t remember him if he doesn’t seek publicity.

This whole thing will be a footnote in history

He absolutely can and almost certainly will. Rittenhouse wasn’t a famous or well known person in 202, the defamation case when it involves a non famous person is much easier to make.

Also, pudding brain being president has nothing to do with it, a president can be sued wile in office (Paula Jones sued Clinton while in office, SCOTUS ruled in her favor)
Jones sued Clinton for actions he committed before he became president, when he was Arkansas Governor and she was a state employee. I don't think if had he harassed her while he was president she would have been able to bring the suit forward until he left office.

Jones sued Clinton for actions he committed before he became president, when he was Arkansas Governor and she was a state employee. I don't think if had he harassed her while he was president she would have been able to bring the suit forward until he left office.

Biden’s actions were before he was POTUS as well. I believe the SCOTUS decision allows a lawsuit against a POTUS regardless of when the act was committed.

This article says some hard truths about the meaning of the Rittenhouse saga for the bigger picture: On Boys and Wolves

Who did answer? A seventeen year old, doughy faced kid. He protected where his family lived, where he worked. He went and cleaned up the mess rioters made. He showed amazing cool under pressure and marksmanship to take out multiple attackers. He did it all alone with a mob chasing him. He shamed an entire group of people: right wingers. Someone finally stood up to the months’ worth of mobs and it was a kid. He became a folk hero overnight and energized an entire faction of America. Someone had finally said enough. Someone had finally stood their ground. He was the right’s boy, and they would defend his actions. It was all on tape, and he had defended his community and self. His instincts were all right and intentions were from the heart yet he was persecuted by our warped regime for it.

A photo smiling with Trump, well if the commies in the media didn't hate Rittenhouse before they surely will now.

They will be apoplectic! That is major level trolling...
193.gif

🐯

They conspired to destroy his reputation.

Perhaps the detail is in that conspiracy.

Not sure about that, but even so, you'd have to prove a specific harm I think.

People on the left were always going to have a negative opinion of Kyle's actions based solely on news coverage from established sources; those negative opinions aren't the news outlet's fault. And, arguably, they don't constitute definite harms to Kyle. I don't think his "reputation" is "destroyed;" on the contrary, in fact.

I just think this case might be more of an uphill struggle than I'd like it to be. Lying about someone in public is only punishable if that lie actually causes them direct harm, I think. Again, IANAL. But then, I always like to keep my expectations low.

The interesting question will be how hard are the prosecutors going to come down on this young lady also in Kenosha who shot the man who trapped her for sexual slavery?

What the hell is wrong out there in Wisconsin. Two people who should never have been put on trial are being put on trial and forced to keep going over everything in their lives. She better get a not guilty verdict otherwise the system is busted. This is the kind of unfortunate sh*t that happens when liberal prosecutors protect criminals and re-victimize the victims.

Not sure about that, but even so, you'd have to prove a specific harm I think.

People on the left were always going to have a negative opinion of Kyle's actions based solely on news coverage from established sources; those negative opinions aren't the news outlet's fault. And, arguably, they don't constitute definite harms to Kyle. I don't think his "reputation" is "destroyed;" on the contrary, in fact.

I just think this case might be more of an uphill struggle than I'd like it to be. Lying about someone in public is only punishable if that lie actually causes them direct harm, I think. Again, IANAL. But then, I always like to keep my expectations low.
His life is destroyed in the sense that Kyle can NEVER get a job at the local pizza joint asking if you'd like fries with that. He can never become a car salesman or really any role where he interacts with people. If he becomes an IT guy in the back room, then "maybe", Until someone that doesn't like him leaks his presence to press, company stock nose dives from the liberal boycott and he's fired. Once his usefulness on the political pimping shows is worn out he has nothing but a $3m lawyer bill from the original trial.

That is Kyle's reality and the mainstream media and social media platforms facilitated it, gladly, for their own profits and political agendas.

If the reporting on this historic event had been even handed and truthful, then I agree. There'd be no case. Hey, I push bytes for a living and even I made that sound plausible. I imagine a competent lawyer can win enough to pay his outstanding bills and then replace his lost future income plus punitive damages.

If that $3m figure is right (I read it somewhere) and the lawsuits cost similar then he needs to win back no less than $8m to have enough cash in the bank to replace that lost income and that's for joe blow ($1.7m median lifetime income). He was at least considering a medical career. He should be looking for $20m just to break even. At $100m in punitive damages he'd be generous to the media.

Back
Top Bottom