• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

Say what you want about the guy, Mike Lindell puts his money where his mouth is. Every. Time.

1637429329241.png

Say what you want about the guy, Mike Lindell puts his money where his mouth is. Every. Time.

View attachment 544295

Time to buy a pillow.

Time to buy a pillow.
I wish he sold the bath towels individually rather than only in the sets.

View: https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1462101055974649878

View: https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1462096843341537290

The narrative that he was “jogging” implies a lot of things that aren’t in evidence. He “took off” when someone observed him at the house under construction, which he had previously visited several times. As far as I know, no one has testified that he was a habitual jogger. It’s not really relevant to the case but it is more fair to say that the defendants observed him “fleeing”. You might not be able to perceive the difference via dress, pace, and demeanor on occasion, but that is more the exception than the rule. Again, it doesn’t matter because the defendants don’t have any evidence that he had committed any crime. He might have been frightened by a wasp, for example.
Ya know, there are a TON of mall security job openings right now. You can even get one of those “Concealed Carry” badges to wear!

We have friends coming over for dinner tonight and the husband is a very left liberal. It’ll be interesting to see if he brings this up. If he does I doubt the friendship will survive the night.
You need to remember that he was probably seeing 1 side (very biased) of the story, if you explain the facts, he might understand the verdict.

I wish he sold the bath towels individually rather than only in the sets.
??

OK... I'm seeing lots of arguments online that Rittenhouse used FMJ ammo and should not have. And the arguments say even police are not allowed to use FMJ.

So... any truth to this? Or just BS arguments from the peanut gallery?

I use FMJ ammo to prevent fouling of my barrel. And I'm not sure if I've ever bought AR ammo with lead projectiles.

Any LEO's out there who know the rules?

Thx

Rich
Gas guns and lead don't play well together.

??

Cheaper to buy the 6 piece set than the individual towels though. $27.99 for a single bath tower vs the set which has two for $39.99. Wish there was a bulk discount for ordering multiple bath towels. I never use a towel more than one day before laundering it.

Right. Just staring right at him thru the whole dinner. Trumps big cheesy smile laughing at him as he tries to chew his food. I would f*** with this guy with something in every room he intends to pass thru.
Then he needs to have a much larger picture of Trump on the bathroom wall right behind the toilet! [laugh]

Unless, of course, the guy sits down to pee, so better have another picture of Trump on the opposite wall!

Right. Just staring right at him thru the whole dinner. Trumps big cheesy smile laughing at him as he tries to chew his food. I would f*** with this guy with something in every room he intends to pass thru.
I did that sticker pointing to a trump 2024 banner

OK... I'm seeing lots of arguments online that Rittenhouse used FMJ ammo and should not have. And the arguments say even police are not allowed to use FMJ.

I use FMJ ammo to prevent fouling of my barrel. And I'm not sure if I've ever bought AR ammo with lead projectiles.

Thx

Rich

These people; do they have a preference toward what ammo they’d like to be shot with?

Ya know, there are a TON of mall security job openings right now. You can even get one of those “Concealed Carry” badges to wear!
Different state different laws. It is legal there to make citizens arrests. I dont have an opinion about this case, but whatever i think will be based on the facts as well as they can determine.

View attachment 544295
There were many others that donated also.

That bail was outrageous.

Thx

Rich
Umm ......

The people who are saying that the police are not "allowed" to use FMJ ammo - have their head up their ass.

What other types of ammo are there even available?

Lead unjacketed
copper coated
powder coated
Frangible
Hollow point
?

Anything else I missed?

FMJ is as far as I can tell - the MOST common type of ammo available out there. With lead and/or copper coated coming in second , but probably not even a close second.

As such - I consider FMJ to the "normal" configuration of ammo.

The Geneva Convention specifies the use the of FMJ ammo for military use, don't recall exactly but I believe it classifies expanding (hollow point) ammo as inhumane.

Hollow point ammo IS designed to create a large wound , not a thru and thru. 5.56 ammo is supposedly designed to "tumble" and create a large wound cavity, but I think that legend is only applicable to very specific ammo types within the 5.56 family. And it's also irrelevant to the Rittenhouse case no matter what specific round he used in that AR - because he was so damn close to the people he shot that there wasn't any bullet tumbling going on there anyway.

The popo uses AR platform rifles ALL THE TIME. Is there even unjacketed lead bullet ammo even available in 5.56? I don't ever recall seeing any, except for maybe some homebrew stuff. And those guys are usually powder coating their bullets or something like that.

If the popo can use hollow points - I'm pretty sure that's an indicator that whatever those "rules" the internet idiots are referring to - don't even exist.

Also pretty sure the Geneva Convention doesn't apply to the police.

Agree completely. We need to find common ground with the few classical liberals left. We can agree to disagree on some issues, but there are differences between the true communists and people who self-identify as liberal. Greenwald and Taibbi are great examples right now... Calling out the commies for what they are.

Yeah - Glenn Greenwald has been taking a huge amount of shit from the commie left lately as well. Good on him for standing up to them.

Dye your hair orange and style it like the Donald.

When you open the door to let him in and he says "WTF is up with your hair?" .. just say " it's the latest thing over at the KKK chapter - everybody is doing it - do you like it?, I think it highlights my eyes nicely"

Then he needs to have a much larger picture of Trump on the bathroom wall right behind the toilet! [laugh]

Unless, of course, the guy sits down to pee, so better have another picture of Trump on the opposite wall!
Even better make both pictures Trump mirrors so that they do that infinite reflections thang while he squats to pee.

People like Dershowitz have always been on the "left". Tulsi Gabbard ran as a Democrat. Despite my almost universal hatred and refusal to give the left in general any leeway at all - I also have to recognize people like Dershowitz and Gabbard who have reasonable positions.

I think we can "live with" people like that. Whereas the Communist scum that are driving all of the insanity we see around us - well we can't ever live with them.

The proper response to Commies - is helicopter rides.

I also believe that we are headed into some sort of collapse of the current political order - and what comes out the other side of that is as yet undetermined. In order to get something "sane" - we're gonna have to ally with other sane people - like Dershowitz and Gabbard.

The Founding Fathers were technically "liberals". People should remember that.
The Founding Father's were "Classical" liberals...there is a universe of difference.

Last edited:
Yeah....Thanksgiving will be interesting this year. For the first time in over 20 years, I'm spending it with my 86 year old parents who used to be fairly conservative but their being cooped up in a tiny apartment listening to the MSM constantly have changed them into liberals...fortunately my younger brother will be there too and he is a hard-core conservative like me. We're sure to run interference for each other.

Back
Top Bottom