17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

My prediction is that the media will look for the most white-trash, inbred hillbillies to interview on their opinion on the case.
They are already pushing the, "wHyTe JuRy LeGitMizEd WhItE SuPrEmAcIsT ViGilAnTe TeRroRiSts AcRoSs StAtE LInEs" bullshit.
Screenshot%20(824).png

View: https://twitter.com/glennbeck/status/1461765730093846531

Absolutely. If I were this kid I would be moving to a deep red state. He's famous now and some BLM/Antifa whack job may want a piece of him.
BLM/Antifa are a bunch of pussies. Proud Boys pounded them into the sand many times. They are the least of my worries.

Hoping there’s a fair selection of NOT GUILTY Kyle t-shirts coming up to trigger libs and make them think twice about their ability to not be shot for their violent attacks.
I thought Mark Dice would be all over it but so far nothing. Maybe he didn't want to jinx it.

I dout that. This is not the OJ case. He was found not guilty specifically by self defense. So that's the end of the line for the people who got shot and their families.
I'm no expert and hope you're right but I don't think the verdict precludes anyone from suing.

It's interesting how the media keeps trying to make this a race issues. I've read several articles and they all indicate there was only one black juror, like this is a racist thing. White kid shot three other white dudes trying to attack him. I guess everything today has to be about race one way or the other. Just trying to get the rioters juiced up or something.

Back
Top Bottom