• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

I didn’t imply that at all, hence your comprehension failure. I said it was cute you thought the video was the driving factor.

Please enlighten me then, instead of beating around the bush. So the driving factor of his acquittal was...what? Not the mountain of video evidence?

First words I just heard out of the MSM’s mouth (some haji named reporter on NBC) “this is the result of the toxic combination of self defense and the proliferation of guns in society.”
lmao

Get f***ed lady. If you weren’t living here you’d be covered in bruises and a dirty sheet picking up goat shit.
Can't wait for some compilation videos

What are they going to say? "Sorry we called you a white supremacist"?

White House Press Secretary Psaki: Expect a response from the administration​

White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki, during a press briefing prior to the not guilty verdict being announced in the Kyle Rittenhouse trial, said "once it's concluded, I'm sure there will be something we have to say from the White House."

First words I just heard out of the MSM’s mouth (some haji named reporter on NBC) “this is the result of the toxic combination of self defense and the proliferation of guns in society.”
lmao

Get f***ed lady. If you weren’t living here you’d be covered in bruises and a dirty sheet picking up goat shit.
cripes, is this their new narrative? That you can’t defend yourself, and if you do so you are violating some law? They can get bent.

odd, i thought they would blame it all on Climate Change!
The reality is, if the planet wasn't on fire because you commute to work, pumping baby killing CO2 into the air, Rosenbaum would never have flipped his shirt over his head into attack mode causing the entire event to unfold. So, yes, it IS Trump's fault.

What are they going to say? "Sorry we called you a white supremacist"?

White House Press Secretary Psaki: Expect a response from the administration​

White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki, during a press briefing prior to the not guilty verdict being announced in the Kyle Rittenhouse trial, said "once it's concluded, I'm sure there will be something we have to say from the White House."

Well, Brandon is out with a thumb up his ass, maybe cameltoe will offer a BJ?

Back
Top Bottom