• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

If there is no verdict today - I don't think there will be. It will be back up to the judge to make a ruling on mistrial with or without prejudice, and he doesn't want to make that call either.

Meanwhile, an innocent kid (you did watch the video didn't you?) continues to languish.
I think so, too, and this judge doesn’t want to make any decisions. He starts with a little bluster and then cools off and that’s when the defense should pound points home harder and force his hand.

If there is no verdict today - I don't think there will be. It will be back up to the judge to make a ruling on mistrial with or without prejudice, and he doesn't want to make that call either.

Meanwhile, an innocent kid (you did watch the video didn't you?) continues to languish.
I just can't imagine what must be going through that kid's mind...:(

If the judge holds off until Monday, they got the weekend to pick up the brick piles.

Why are the rioters even waiting? You know they're gonna riot, either to protest or celebrate, it doesn't matter as long as the Nikes get lifted. Store owners can use this time to make sure there's only work boots on the shelf.

If the judge holds off until Monday, they got the weekend to pick up the brick piles.

Why are the rioters even waiting? You know they're gonna riot, either to protest or celebrate, it doesn't matter as long as the Nikes get lifted. Store owners can use this time to make sure there's only work boots on the shelf.
Some kind of old lady flats would be better.

Store owners can use this time to make sure there's only work boots on the shelf.
I don't know much about fashion...is this still a thing? If so then boots are gone too...

Timbers.jpg

only a NYC area thing, notice how clean they are
It is funny how much of a bitch you feel like when you get new boots and your self concious.

When i started my new job they required steel toes which i just mever liked

So i obviously bought a pair

I was so self concious until i scuffed them up right lol

You need to develop a personality to drive it whether its yourself or someone else.

Also nobody is 100% objective. So trying to claim that is sort of futile.

Also news is not really that useful. Unless your goal is to somehow attract LCD retards. Actual news is boring and can be rapped off in 10 min a day. Also at some level you're not really going to be able to improve the quality because the source needs to improve... where do you think all these other s*** heads are getting their news from? Same AP/reuters/conhugeco reporters everyone else is.

Not saying "don't do it" but this needs an edge of some kind otherwise the plane won't take off.
Personally, I would totally go for a condensed 'actual news' outlet, though I lack the patience to actually sit and listen/watch someone speaking. Even with the usual conhugeco garbage sourcing, if there was some sort of terse news page on the web? I'd be all over it, as long as the ads did not bog down the access. 'Skinflint Special' news page wouldn't need a ridiculous amount of ad revenue to make a nice profit.

Of course anything good gets bought up and ruined. Weather Underground used to be both extremely useful and fast. Weather.com sucked rancid donkey balls. Guess which bought what? Weather Underground is now following the "Ow My Balls!!!" model of business, but then so do most news outlets...

1637255495709.jpeg

It is funny how much of a bitch you feel like when you get new boots and your self concious.

When i started my new job they required steel toes which i just mever liked

So i obviously bought a pair

I was so self concious until i scuffed them up right lol

ROTFLMAO!!

Bought my son a pair of workboots and he hated them, said they were stupid. My wife kept trying to get him to wear them, and it was WW3 each time. One nice rainy day, I said
"Hey, get your boots on and come with me"
"Where are we going?"
"Shut up and do what I said"
"Do I have to wear my boots?"
"Yes"

So I had to deal with Sulky McSulkerson until we got to the river. Told him to step in the river over the boot tops, then kick rocks (I meant literally, and he doesn't know the saying), then stomp in the mud.

Wife was mad for a while, he now loves his boots. He's 10, but we never outgrow the "stupid unscuffed boots" phase.

Judge has banned MSNBC from the building…
He said the person following the bus ran a red light and got pulled over and identified himself as working for msnbc and he gave the name of his supervisor who told him to follow the bus. That seems kind of fishy, unless msm is really that stupid.

He said the person following the bus ran a red light and got pulled over and identified himself as working for msnbc and he gave the name of his supervisor who told him to follow the bus. That seems kind of fishy, unless msm is really that stupid.
It is a cover. MSNBC is stupid, but a different kind of stupid.

I think they contacted whoever he said was his boss and they didn’t know of him.

Back
Top Bottom