17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

I have no illusions of fairness in the justice system. While this judge is a CrackPot, most of my derision would be aimed at the defense. He needs more dynamic representation. This trial was always meant to be a show. Their defense never pushes the judge to do his job and basically been asleep in thier chairs all week.
I agree. I know it’s easy for me to armchair quarterback the defense team, but, they seem like they’re confusing being polite with being professional. They should be raising holy hell that they were given doctored video (intentional or “on accident”), and frankly they should cut the polite routine and press the issue that butterball or boyband knowingly sent doctored footage and let the judge scold them for the accusation if he doesnt like that tact. We already know that boyband will commit lies of omission, such as replacing “I will kill you” with “blah, blah, blah.” Instead we get, “um excuse me judge, um, we would press for a mistrial based on this evidence which was probably accidentally cropped and altered, but, we of course know it will be without prejudice.” I didn’t watch much of the trial, so, perhaps I’m not being fair to them being milquetoasts. I’m getting the impression that they’re looking at Twitter posts at night and realizing, “oh crap, I didn’t notice that.”

I agree. I know it’s easy for me to armchair quarterback the defense team, but, they seem like they’re confusing being polite with being professional. They should be raising holy hell that they were given doctored video (intentional or “on accident”), and frankly they should cut the polite routine and press the issue that butterball or boyband knowingly sent doctored footage and let the judge scold them for the accusation if he doesnt like that tact. We already know that boyband will commit lies of omission, such as replacing “I will kill you” with “blah, blah, blah.” Instead we get, “um excuse me judge, um, we would press for a mistrial based on this evidence which was probably accidentally cropped and altered, but, we of course know it will be without prejudice.” I didn’t watch much of the trial, so, perhaps I’m not being fair to them being milquetoasts. I’m getting the impression that they’re looking at Twitter posts at night and realizing, “oh crap, I didn’t notice that.”
100% spot on!

Group buy?

The opposite side to this is if you tuck a pant leg halfway into your sock, people will expect less from you.
Rushed out to my first site meeting in a new position. Didnt know anyone. Afterwards I catch the reflection of myself in the window as I was getting into the truck. I had half the collar of my jacket tucked inside. Doh!

Since burning shit down or starting a revolution is not really my style, I have been thinking about (and this is in the very early stages of thought) starting a web based true news program. Something that would be formatted similarly to a nightly new broadcast, but would present the material in a completely objective way without withholding verifiable information that would support either side of a controversial issue. I have zero experience in journalism, very little experience in broadcast television, and some experience in videography and sound. I certainly would not anchor such a program since I cannot speak for crap so I would be more on the production end. Any thoughts on if there would be an interest in this?

Since burning shit down or starting a revolution is not really my style, I have been thinking about (and this is in the very early stages of thought) starting a web based true news program. Something that would be formatted similarly to a nightly new broadcast, but would present the material in a completely objective way without withholding verifiable information that would support either side of a controversial issue. I have zero experience in journalism, very little experience in broadcast television, and some experience in videography and sound. I certainly would not anchor such a program since I cannot speak for crap so I would be more on the production end. Any thoughts on if there would be an interest in this?
I mean that’s how most of the YouTube types got their start. You would need to anchor it for a while until you could bring in more “talent”.

Ben Shapiro beat you to it. The daily wire.

I mean that’s how most of the YouTube types got their start. You would need to anchor it for a while until you could bring in more “talent”.
Yeah, I see that. I would like to avoid the podcasty look and instead have the new room studio feel. Again, this is in the early consideration phase.

Would there be cat news? Asking for a friend.

📡🐯📡

Remember Nick Sandman?

Nick is like well you see after you sue these f***s and get your checks your gonna feel elation.

So to keep that going hit vegas go straight to the hustler club make your valet check you into the penthouse at the belagio

Check in with dan bilzeran about where to get a bag full of cash.

Then buy the bar up and make it rain

Do this for like 2 weeks you'll feel much better about the media portrayal of yourself

Yeah, I see that. I would like to avoid the podcasty look and instead have the new room studio feel. Again, this is in the early consideration phase.
I bet Mark Bennett would say that making yourself sit for the camera will help you speak better in court, better serving your clients ;)

I think it's a great idea, but don't have the bandwidth to offer much more than cheers from afar. I'd guess your hardest part will be distribution. Youtube/Facebook will block you if you go too far off the reservation. Distributing anywhere else will limit your reach.

It can't hurt to try - most startups fold. Worst case, you don't get much traction, and go back to living your life.

I am sure you can find some local talent to anchor. If you need ideas, I would try this thread.

View: https://youtu.be/6FD_4dy9d5E?t=52

I bet Mark Bennett would say that making yourself sit for the camera will help you speak better in court, better serving your clients ;)
I did start doing voiceover work on cycling videos that I made earlier this year. It did help with speech rhythm. This was a conscious goal (also wanted to do some acting electives in undergrad for the same reason, but never got to it).

Do you have any idea what it would cost to get this done? Even just to get the "public access" look and content is more than you could ever invest. Look at Newsmax, they invest millions of dollars and they still look and sound bush league.

You are better off just sticking with a podcast (it's free!), like millions of other dudes like you dream of doing. Maybe I can get you a rate on my Mom's basement.

Do you have any idea what it would cost to get this done? Even just to get the "public access" look and content is more than you could ever invest. Look at Newsmax, they invest millions of dollars and they still look and sound bush league.

You are better off just sticking with a podcast (it's free!), like millions of other dudes like you dream of doing. Maybe I can get you a rate on my Mom's basement.

Get a load of the demoralization shill.

If you're handy you can build a set in your house for short money, less than a bathroom if you can keep the costs to just materials. It's a lot of work, an hour of writing takes minutes to read. I say go for it, just make sure you set yourself apart, something that you can market. If your content is good then people will come. If it stays good, then people will stay.

That sounds great, but, you would need independent sources to get your information, from all over the world, depending on what you are covering. You would be amazed at how much the msm relies on ap or Reuters for their news sources, and they already washed the info towards their own bias before sending it out, and a lot of content is actually written by AIs, you can almost always tell because of the language used, some of them sound like emails from Nigerian princes. MSM is dying now because people are going on the ground with cameras and not only finding the truth, but they now have means to disseminate it, until social media blocks their accounts.

maybe look into forming a coalition of independent people who would be contributors. I think Tim Pool is trying something similar.

Back
Top Bottom