• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

What BPD did the other weekend with bike rack fencing separating the groups a distance greater than a typical thrown frozen water bottle can clear with some lightly geared riot cops manning the no man's land to keep things peaceful and heavy geared riot cops waiting just out of sight to flood the zone if needed and be available to cut off a retreat I think works best. They need to be able to go into a crowd to bag trouble makers and extract them before the rest of the crowd gets riled up too.
Ok i can see that being an option, but my point of view would be saturating the entire crowd with water, I mean cold shivering people tend to not want to stay outside for long. It’s friggen miserable.

The bottom line is weaving these officers in and out of crowds is stupid, nothing good comes from wrestling some idiot to the ground surrounded by hostiles with cameras only to get jammed up by some woke police chief or mayor for their troubles.

Ok i can see that being an option, but my point of view would be saturating the entire crowd with water, I mean cold shivering people tend to not want to stay outside for long. It’s friggen miserable.

The bottom line is weaving these officers in and out of crowds is stupid, nothing good comes from wrestling some idiot to the ground surrounded by hostiles with cameras only to get jammed up by some woke police chief or mayor for their troubles.
They shouldn't be letting them congregate that close to the court house. I can't hold a candidate's sign right outside a polling place, but these a**h***s can chant for a conviction right outside the court house, in some cases with mega phones?

It comes down mostly to the DA I guess. You may have true grass roots (and therefore much smaller and more well behaved) protests in other places, but for-real Antifa Inc. and BLM™ are operating in Soro's anointed areas. Any theories as to why Boston was relatively unscathed?
Well that is going to change with the newly elected mayoral candidate who sounds like she is working with Antifa and Soros for a change in how things work!

Most cities (even in Texas) are blue. Fluoride makes the teeth hard and the brain soft.

If they want to go after this kid so hard, what happens during the next riot? Wouldn’t it then be a freebie to open up on every rioter in range?

Last edited:
Is Kenosha blue? TBH Ive never heard of it until this happened
I haven't lived there but I've spent a decent amount of time in various parts of Wisconsin, which might make me an expert in this thread. Closer to Chicago the lakefront towns have serious money and serious Chicago politics and fancy people, but by the time you get to the state line (Kenosha is just over it) it's pretty much generic suburban. Downtown Kenosha doesn't feel like a city at all, it feels like somebody dropped 20 or 30 copies of Reading (Mass.) next to each other. It's a city of 100k people, fewer than Cambridge but four times the land area. Pretty much everything is a freestanding building, the streets are all tree-lined four-lane boulevards, and I don't remember any city blocks like people from the northeast US think of them. Milwaukee has a bunch of real urban areas and Madison (which is moonbat central) has a small downtown, but if there's actual urbanization in Kenosha I missed it.

The vibe is pretty "midwestern nice", socially at least I think it's in the middle somewhere, and I think there are lots of worse places to find a fair jury. Interior Wisconsin gets really, really, seriously conservative, very fast. I've been in a whole lot of places and am usually pretty good at quietly getting along with people, but various spots in interior Wisconsin made me think I needed to GTFO before the banjo music started. If the jury pool was drawn from the county or an even wider part of the state I think a guilty verdict would be a very, very hard sell.

GFSZ mandates it. Blame the feds.
That shot don’t apply in NH. I’m in and out of my kids schools frequently, no issue. I’ve open carried a pistol in the school, zero f***s given.

f*** unconstitutional federal BS! If they try to do masks for voting in 22, I will absolutely shemagh it with a sling AK. No cops in my town will say boo.

I haven't lived there but I've spent a decent amount of time in various parts of Wisconsin, which might make me an expert in this thread. Closer to Chicago the lakefront towns have serious money and serious Chicago politics and fancy people, but by the time you get to the state line (Kenosha is just over it) it's pretty much generic suburban. Downtown Kenosha doesn't feel like a city at all, it feels like somebody dropped 20 or 30 copies of Reading (Mass.) next to each other. It's a city of 100k people, fewer than Cambridge but four times the land area. Pretty much everything is a freestanding building, the streets are all tree-lined four-lane boulevards, and I don't remember any city blocks like people from the northeast US think of them. Milwaukee has a bunch of real urban areas and Madison (which is moonbat central) has a small downtown, but if there's actual urbanization in Kenosha I missed it.

The vibe is pretty "midwestern nice", socially at least I think it's in the middle somewhere, and I think there are lots of worse places to find a fair jury. Interior Wisconsin gets really, really, seriously conservative, very fast. I've been in a whole lot of places and am usually pretty good at quietly getting along with people, but various spots in interior Wisconsin made me think I needed to GTFO before the banjo music started. If the jury pool was drawn from the county or an even wider part of the state I think a guilty verdict would be a very, very hard sell.
Fair assessment, but too close to Chicago IMO to be considered conservative by any means. Midwestern city does not compare well with NE city/Boston area at all.

It’s a blue city. Outside the city is red. Not as bad as Chicago-Chicago, but too close to Chicago for my liking.

That shot don’t apply in NH. I’m in and out of my kids schools frequently, no issue. I’ve open carried a pistol in the school, zero f***s given.

f*** unconstitutional federal BS! If they try to do masks for voting in 22, I will absolutely shemagh it with a sling AK. No cops in my town will say boo.
Lol, it applies everywhere. Some places likely don't give a shit. GFSZ prosecutions are rare but it exists.

Okay.. So I never watched the video until right now
You have a group chasing him down
First guy flying kick
Second guy with a skateboard as a weapon
Third guy literally points a gun at him while standing over him
The question is who is shooting at :24 seconds, and who has the flash light?
Is the guy at :45 a cop ?

Last edited:
And they'll still burn the town down.

f*** that. Acquit and let them see that there's more now on deck from where the kid came from.
Exactly.
With that being said, in a just world, they’d be far more afraid of the consequences of railroading an innocent kid as opposed to pushing some shit agenda.
Unfortunately, here in clown world, it’s the complete opposite.

That's because federal law stipulates that, though. Permit/lic is bypass or a residence in the 1000 ft arc.
Huh. Maybe I should renew PRL? Haha, I will before I open carry a rifle in the school. Maybe. Disobeying unconstitutional laws is a duty as an American.

I had never heard of a 1000ft arc....this is news to me. A friend of mine definitely lives in the 1000ft arc of a school property, maybe not the building itself. No dead people yet.

Also, total NBS to try to regulate lawful activity outside of property not owned. I’d like to make it illegal for any commies to come within 1000 feet of my property!!! I have 800-something feet of road frontage!! Sounds legal to me?!?!?

Huh. Maybe I should renew PRL? Haha, I will before I open carry a rifle in the school. Maybe. Disobeying unconstitutional laws is a duty as an American.

I had never heard of a 1000ft arc....this is news to me. A friend of mine definitely lives in the 1000ft arc of a school property, maybe not the building itself. No dead people yet.

It's a rarely enforced federal law. Last time some guy in NH almost got clapped for it, obama was giving a speech at some school in nh. Somehow he had a loose gun in his unlocked car outside and SS found out about it. I don't think they ended up indicting him because the law is a piece of shit. [laugh]

Okay.. So I never watched the video until right now
You have a group chasing him down
First guy flying kick
Second guy with a skateboard as a weapon
Third guy literally points a gun at him while standing over him

dfe45fc0846b8fb314a2ccd43ef3cbfd.gif

It's a rarely enforced federal law. Last time some guy in NH almost got clapped for it, obama was giving a speech at some school in nh. Somehow he had a loose gun in his unlocked car outside and SS found out about it. I don't think they ended up indicting him because the law is a piece of shit. [laugh]
Yes, yes it is.

There are lots of guns in unlocked vehicles in NH....

I have family in Steven's Point (Or just Point as they call it heh). It's quite a transition from flying into Milwaukee and driving further out. No joke those people are the heart of this country.

I have family in Steven's Point (Or just Point as they call it heh). It's quite a transition from flying into Milwaukee and driving further out. No joke those people are the heart of this country.
I have Family in the Midwest, including Wisconsin. I believe they’re being unfairly mischaracterized in this thread, but they don’t need any standing up for.

Bricks delivered.

7BA2C74F-DB07-40B4-BDF2-3D874D9AB6EF-scaled.jpeg
5ul6n8.jpg

We need to temporarily join with the Left to push HARD for total police defunding. I dont think they really get how many average people in the burbs are being reigned in simply by the threat of being charged with a crime.
Two Glenn "Instapundit" Reynolds quotes.
The first one is evergreen:

The police aren’t there to protect the public from criminals.​
They’re there to protect criminals from the public.​
- Glenn "Instapundit" Reynolds​

I quoted it in this NES post, with 1m43s Twitter video of a mob
taking "community policing" into their own hands when a thug
knocks a cop out of the action.

I've only see the second one yesterday:

BOB MCMANUS [in the New York Post/AHM]: The Shameful Betrayal of New York’s Finest. “... This is where things stand in soon-to-be post-de Blasio New York: Felony assault on a police officer is taken by prosecutors about as seriously as shoplifting or turnstile-jumping — petty offenses which also are ignored, but which don’t directly threaten the public order. At least in the short run.”​
This is the kind of legal environment that produces death squads, and public support for them. Luckily, the election of Eric Adams is likely to lead to change, though to be fair he doesn’t control the prosecutors.​

Underscoring mine.

Any theories as to why Boston was relatively unscathed?
My hypothesis is that Big Business made it abundantly clear to city/state pols that
if vandalize/loot/burn riots regressed Boston to becoming once again
the stinky old town of 50-60 years ago where no one wanted to work or visit,
then they weren't going to piss away their own money rebuilding.

Haven't read corroboration,
but didn't go looking either.

Didn't go looking
because before Casa Mexico and Wordsworth folded 15 years ago,
we were in the city every weekend possible.
OTOH, we haven't been in the Hub 4 times in the past year and a half.

So didn't go looking because I DGAF what happens.

that takedown was smooth as silk
I like the delegation:
  • Throw 'em on the ground guys.
  • Cuff 'em and stuff 'em guys.
I think they also sent a message to the crowd
by cycling the paddy wagons
out of the area after getting only a few customers,
rather than going for peak occupancy.

It means that your protestor pals see
your butt dwindling in the distance
within a minute or two of getting collared.
No chance for rescue via later riot.
No idea where you've been taken.

When I was a teenager, we couldn't even buy eggs the day before and thru Halloween.
I know a guy who worked in a 7-11 type store.
He gave eggs to kids out the back door,
on one condition:
They had to agree to egg the store that night.

He hated his manager.

Lookit the red pill on Bruce!

What the hell must the few adults in local government in Portland, SF, Chicago
think about whats happening in their cities?
(Belay that; there are no adults in Chicago government).

Most cities (even in Texas) are blue. Fluoride makes the teeth hard and the brain soft.

If they want to go after this kid so hard, what happens during the next riot? Wouldn’t it then be a freebie to open up on every rioter in range?
If you are intrigued by my Instapundit quotes and wish to learn more,
you can read the group blog at this link.

... various spots in interior Wisconsin made me think I needed to GTFO before the banjo music started.
We've parked next to a posse from Wisconsin at the Dayton/Xenia Hamvention
since 2003. Seriously nice, seriously conservative.

I've revised my conspiracy theory.

I think the powers that be forced this case to be brought to trial so they can have a riot.

Shit i need dry paper to buy Smith and wesson tomorrow

Here's an interesting perspective. I can't rule out the possibility that this is correct: Was Kenosha a Failed Hit? - Vox Popoli

Now suppose the riot was a complex intel operation, being run from an underground command center many miles away, by intel professionals watching events live on their TV screens, like feeds from numerous “streamers” like Gaige who were running around with their phones, streaming the riot. Suppose that command center was giving orders to their operatives on the ground in the riot through hidden earpieces, using bounced signals from locally positioned repeaters brought in by “Antifa” commanders. Imagine the plan for that night was to make an example out of some patriot who was armed, to counter the images of armed patriots in body armor protesting the Cabal, and make those guys look less scary. Suppose that command center picked Kyle out of the video streams during the early moments of the riot, because he was clearly young, out of shape, naive to how things worked, and looked like a Cherry these seasoned Cabal assets could roll over.

In the trial we learned, that at just the wrong moment, whoever was protecting the CarSource suddenly bailed with no explanation as the crowd moved in (the defense said it in closing). Then, one of the “leaders” of the armed patriots asked 17 year old Kyle to go down there to take the position, and at the same moment, Kyle’s “buddy” in the buddy system the patriots were using, who had been assigned to him earlier (a forty something Army vet), suddenly disappeared inexplicably from the side of the 17 year old kid he should have felt responsible for. So Kyle was suddenly alone and could not find him, just as the order to head to CarSource came in. So Kyle went toward the CarSource alone on orders, where Joseph Rosenbaum was hiding behind a car waiting, and where the FBI had just moved its overhead drone and aviation units to that location to record everything that was about to happen.

What Cabal didn’t know was Kyle was under God’s protection, and just happened to be extra-sharp and highly cool under fire as well. So he smokes two Cabal protesters and cripples a third, all clearly in compliance with all legal strictures, before successfully exfiling and getting to safety.

Back
Top Bottom