• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

Was looking to provide a link rn but maybe Im dreaming? All I can find is the prosecutor wanted it raised because he didnt update his address but the judge denied the motion. 🤷‍♂️

Prosecutors always ask for insane shit as do defense attorneys. That what the judge is for when they are actually doing their jobs. I saw a prosecutor ask for no bail on a OUI with no injuries.

Prosecutors always ask for insane shit as do defense attorneys. That what the judge is for when they are actually doing their jobs. I saw a prosecutor ask for no bail on a OUI with no injuries.
The deciding factor with bail is theoretically only "will the defendant show up for trial?". People, including judges, get confused and treat high bail as if it a mechanism for pre-trial punishment.

I gave this kid a few bucks early on, but his god damned mother emails 4 times a day with her hand out. Your son's a f***ing idiot. I sincerely hope he gets off 100%, but stop asking me for money because you raised a f***ing retard.
Yeah and they seem to dip duck dodge and dive around my spam folder. I'd double my initial donation just to never get one of her Youtuber shocked face emails again.

For the $$$$ being wasted on this,,,,
Let the dude out,,,,take all the .gov money and get this individual some training and get him on some OGA ,,,
he has potential,,,

TIL: Wisconsin law allows bail to be applied to fees, costs, and victim restitution after a judgment of conviction (Wis. Stat. § 969.03)

So unless Kyle is acquitted, Lin Wood's #FightBack foundation isn't getting the $2MM.
I don't see how this kid gets convicted on any of the shootings. He ran from the first guy, first guy chased him down. 2 and 3 were actively attacking him. Open, shut, case closed, if not for the media creating the hype. As much as he is a dumbass, he showed great control in the heat of the moment and didn't kill Left Hand Luke.

Guys, come on. It’s a mom who is trying to keep her kid out of prison for the rest of his life. Cut her some slack.
Amen. I would do anything to keep my kids from being political prisoners. That’s all this is. The government can’t let people believe it’s ok to shoot 3 people with an AR even in self defense. We might start to wonder what we need them for.

I don't see how this kid gets convicted on any of the shootings. He ran from the first guy, first guy chased him down. 2 and 3 were actively attacking him. Open, shut, case closed, if not for the media creating the hype. As much as he is a dumbass, he showed great control in the heat of the moment and didn't kill Left Hand Luke.
Chauvin got convicted of murder for restraining a guy who OD'd so.....

And my apple tastes better than your orange...

Different circumstance, different state, different laws, different time. I agree that Kyle's in trouble and shouldn't be, but Chauvin's case had zero to do with Rittenhouse's.

I don't think Chauvin should have been convicted of what he was, however, I can honestly say I'd never sit on some dude's neck for 9 minutes either. I wouldn't have let him back out of my truck, period, that's a one way trip.

Kyle's in trouble and shouldn't be
the naivete just keeps astounding me. you still expect any honesty and actual justice from the regime? or think the so called judges in those kangaroo courts that are appointed by the same regime have any interest of producing judgements that would in any way be in dissonance from the mainstream?
kyle will be sent to prison and declared guilty no matter what his lawyers do or say because there is no law code to follow here - the only law here is the opinion of the corrupt men. supported by the opinion of the corrupt circuit men. supported by same scotus. they do not give a shit about your constitution or rights and your president laughs in your face saying 'no amendment is absolute', as , 'c'mon, man!'. f***.

the australia is long here, it is just not as bold enough, yet, but, i do think all the same shit is coming. at least all the signs are there.

the naivete just keeps astounding me. you still expect any honesty and actual justice from the regime? or think the so called judges in those kangaroo courts that are appointed by the same regime have any interest of producing judgements that would in any way be in dissonance from the mainstream?
kyle will be sent to prison and declared guilty no matter what his lawyers do or say because there is no law code to follow here - the only law here is the opinion of the corrupt men. supported by the opinion of the corrupt circuit men. supported by same scotus. they do not give a shit about your constitution or rights and your president laughs in your face saying 'no amendment is absolute', as , 'c'mon, man!'. f***.

the australia is long here, it is just not as bold enough, yet, but, i do think all the same shit is coming. at least all the signs are there.
...okay...

Interesting review by Andrew. You have to watch on UTube. Worth it.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JM06FM2sBjY

This guy, Attorney Andrew Branca does an amazing job of explaining the process of pretrial evidentiary hearings.
I usually have the attention span of a gnat, so it is not often that I will sit through a 1 hour long youtube video.
And he only covered 1/2 of the hearing.
I look forward to his next video.
I'm glad that things are looking good for Kyle.

it is not, but, i am just being realistic here.
do you honestly expect kyle to be acquitted? your honest opinion? in that court, with that judge?
'witch meme monty python'

Of course not, nor did I ever say so. He's in trouble and shouldn't be. That is a DAMN sight from me concluding he'll walk free.

I'd love it if he did. He should. But I try to avoid thinking in "shoulds," as it just gives me ulcers.

Back
Top Bottom