17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

Honestly, Ive been hearing of these guys for a while but Im not any kind of coffee snob so I never bothered. (Im content with Market Basket instant crystals. People may cringe but idgaf, lol) If these guys stood their ground I'd have bought some of their coffee just to support them. Now lefties STILL arent buying their coffee, Im not buying their coffee, and Id be willing to bet they are losing some of their established customers by backpedaling. Trying to appease the Left is a losing game EVERY TIME
I don't drink their coffee but their YT videos are great, check out the Bitter Barista
NSFW

Honestly, Ive been hearing of these guys for a while but Im not any kind of coffee snob so I never bothered. (Im content with Market Basket instant crystals. People may cringe but idgaf, lol) If these guys stood their ground I'd have bought some of their coffee just to support them. Now lefties STILL arent buying their coffee, Im not buying their coffee, and Id be willing to bet they are losing some of their established customers by backpedaling. Trying to appease the Left is a losing game EVERY TIME
They either should have kept their dick warmer shut, or posted they donated $50k to the kid's fund. They would have got the money back that day, plus more. Dumbest move ever, especially considering their customer base and the "lifestyle" the peddle.

Just mentioned at the prelim hearing:

Kyle Rittenhouse is being charged with "minor in possession of a dangerous weapon" which has a provision that says it only applies to short barreled rifles and shotguns. His attorney then went further to say that it didn't apply to Kyle because if he'd had an SBR he certainly would have been charged with that crime as well.

He's screwed.

The plethora of charges will allow a jury that concludes he is not guilty, but not likeable, should get a compromise verdict being convicted of at least enough charges to make him a felon and tinderjail date.

i've been saying the kid was screwed from Day one...regardless of what the videos show, if he gets aquited, Kenosha burns...again...
can only imagine what the jury will look like...

There was a petition for pardon on the whitehouse.gov page. It was created 8/27 and only received 188 signatures. It's closed now, most likely due to a lack of signatures within the 30 day window. Sad, really sad.

PARDON Kyle Rittenhouse the Defender of Kenosha!!! | We the People: Your Voice in Our Government

Guess I should not be surprised given the NESers who think he deserves a conviction. He was attacked with deadly and/or potentially deadly force. He defended himself. He showed restraint in a mob situation and only applied force to the direct attackers. Innocent by law, but he will likely become cannon fodder for a leftist kangaroo court.

Did he shoot (and hopefully render room temp) the antifa scum that's drop kicking him in photo?
No because after the kick that perpetrator was no longer an imminent mortal threat to his life. Kyle only engaged targets actively trying to kill him. Very disciplined and restrained for a not terribly bright, but well meaning, teenager.

There was a petition for pardon on the whitehouse.gov page. It was created 8/27 and only received 188 signatures. It's closed now, most likely due to a lack of signatures within the 30 day window. Sad, really sad.

PARDON Kyle Rittenhouse the Defender of Kenosha!!! | We the People: Your Voice in Our Government

Guess I should not be surprised given the NESers who think he deserves a conviction. He was attacked with deadly and/or potentially deadly force. He defended himself. He showed restraint in a mob situation and only applied force to the direct attackers. Innocent by law, but he will likely become cannon fodder for a leftist kangaroo court.
Or it could be because most know that the Prez can't pardon on state charges, just fed. So the petition was meaningless.

Originally I wasn't aware of this myself.

it is a modern reality - he absolutely will be convicted, it was clear from the beginning -the mob needs somebody to be publicly lynched over this outrageous display, and he will be lynched.
it is a same pattern as a prosecution of a car driver who tried to escape a motorcycle gang assaulting his family, it is a same pattern of merciless suppression of any individual attempts to protect yourself or your property from any organized mob assaults.
why it happens and who needs all that to be happening - not for me to decide, but one must be both blind and deaf not to see and not to understand the trend. resistance if futile is the message, and, so far, it is getting quite effectively enforced, no matter that we blubber on forums like these.

But he went looking for trouble! And the law is clear. Looking for trouble means guilty on all counts once looking for trouble is set in motion.

So I get the fact that the drop-kick Murphy and the "Can I have your brass" rioters were not targeted by Kyle and are no longer relevant to this case, but what happened to the fact that the guy Kyle shot had a Glock in his hand which was rendered useless after Kyle popped him? We have multiple pictures of that, why isn't it admissible as evidence? He after the fact said he should have shot Kyle, doesn't that show intent and justify that particular shoot? Also, what happened to the guy who fired shots before Kyle was pursued and shot and killed his first attacker? Why isn't any of this relevant to the trial?

So I get the fact that the drop-kick Murphy and the "Can I have your brass" rioters were not targeted by Kyle and are no longer relevant to this case, but what happened to the fact that the guy Kyle shot had a Glock in his hand which was rendered useless after Kyle popped him? We have multiple pictures of that, why isn't it admissible as evidence? He after the fact said he should have shot Kyle, doesn't that show intent and justify that particular shoot? Also, what happened to the guy who fired shots before Kyle was pursued and shot and killed his first attacker? Why isn't any of this relevant to the trial?
Evidence admissability at trial has not yet been ruled on. The standards at pre-trial hearings are different and lower.

As to "intent" - it depends on the state. In many states the "intent" of the shootee, no matter how nefarious, cannot be introduced as evidence for the defense unless the defendant can prove (s)he knew of said intent at the time of the shooting. It used to be that way in MA until Commonwealth v. Adjutant which was a very positive ruling for defendants.

But he went looking for trouble! And the law is clear. Looking for trouble means guilty on all counts once looking for trouble is set in motion.

Can't tell if that's sarcasm or not. Looking for trouble? How does one prove that was his intent? White and not giving the closed fist Nazi salute? Helping to prevent marxist @ssholes from destroying his local community? Sorry, even though 'out of state', within a 20 minute radius a location with friends is 'local'.

I dunno, thought he was cleaning up graffiti and helping to protect someone's property. He may have been armed but didn't actually use deadly force to protect property. He used deadly force when he was attacked with deadly force. All the fault finding perplexes me. Would I want my own college kids to place themselves in such a jackpot? Hell no, but if they had I'd support them and be proud that they attempted to do something positive against the leftist tide.

Federal vs state.

I 100% believe the kid ought to be acquitted on the homicide charges, if not all the rest of them, but I'd not sign a whitehouse.gov petition about it because it's a waste of time. It's virtue signaling.

This is a state matter. Wisconsin can figure it out. Hopefully they'll do it in a way I agree with, but I'm not holding my breath; people get wrongfully convicted all the time.

Can't tell if that's sarcasm or not. Looking for trouble? How does one prove that was his intent? White and not giving the closed fist Nazi salute? Helping to prevent marxist @ssholes from destroying his local community? Sorry, even though 'out of state', within a 20 minute radius a location with friends is 'local'.

I dunno, thought he was cleaning up graffiti and helping to protect someone's property. He may have been armed but didn't actually use deadly force to protect property. He used deadly force when he was attacked with deadly force. All the fault finding perplexes me. Would I want my own college kids to place themselves in such a jackpot? Hell no, but if they had I'd support them and be proud that they attempted to do something positive against the leftist tide.
Sarcasm.

What trial? There hasn't been a trial, and none of the things you mention have been ruled on by any trial judge.

Back
Top Bottom