17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

9mm, one presumes?

So much old gold here I haven’t stumbled across yet.
Love these short side mission distractions. lol

This.

I'll admit to thinking that when this first went down, it didn't look good for Kyle. But more facts came out. 308rifleman, just knock it off. FFS.

After being attacked for his beliefs, there's literally no way he can back down at this point, even if he were to change his mind. Hell, even if I was wrong at this point, after what some have said to him, I'd keep doubling down too.

After being attacked for his beliefs, there's literally no way he can back down at this point, even if he were to change his mind. Hell, even if I was wrong at this point, after what some have said to him, I'd keep doubling down too.

I feel like it's reasonable to give a guy an out. Or at least an excuse to unwatch the thread and let it go. I mean, it's not really a big deal. But christ...

Anyone have any substantive update on KR or the dirt bags that SHOULD be charged for aggrevated assault?

OR is this gonna continue to be a 308 shitposting/counter shitposting dumpster fire?
At this point we won't know anything except when the trial starts(years) and what the verdict is way down the line. It ain't a dumspter fire it is a pile of old tires on fire, might as well have fun with it now.

We're not fighting amongst ourselves. It seems pretty clear We're all in agreement that you're off your rocker. The real problem here is you think we're including you on the team.

giphy.gif

Actually, most agree with my view. Jill is from Louisiana and her friends and family feel the same way. Would I run from trouble if it found me? Of course not and you are sadly mistaken if you think I am some Fudd only interested in busting clays with an O/U and plinking with a single-shot .22. I will never turn tail and run from evil folks threatening my life or the lives of my loved ones, but I sure as hell will not go out of my way looking for trouble either. That is where I differ from the internet keyboard commandos that infest this site!
Sorry but you are the keyboard commando

There are many here that have spent hundreds of hours fighting against bad laws instead of the cowardly method of "if we hide well enough they won't notice us" that you espouse.

The kid did nothing wrong even though he took risks that most here wouldn't recommend.
The difference is that most of us support him now that things went bad for him. You hate him because his actions highlight the difference in your character and make you feel exposed to those you are too fearful of to resist against.
I may have read your posts completely wrong but that's my read - I doubt you have ever done anything pro gun past sending in your NRA dues in order to get a shitty hat.

The kid did nothing wrong even though he took risks that most here wouldn't recommend.

a 17 year old trainee was left alone with a loaded weapon and got surrounded by hostiles - without any basic training of how to behave and how to avoid civilian casualties - whole situation here was set against him, no matter if he did or did not do anything wrong in our eyes - he will be prosecuted and most likely found guilty.

who is truly guilty here is his platoon lead who allowed him to be left alone there. it was a classic bad situation where only solution for it - do not get yourself into the one like that, alone.

a 17 year old trainee was left alone with a loaded weapon and got surrounded by hostiles - without any basic training of how to behave and how to avoid civilian casualties - whole situation here was set against him, no matter if he did or did not do anything wrong in our eyes - he will be prosecuted and most likely found guilty.

who is truly guilty here is his platoon lead who allowed him to be left alone there. it was a classic bad situation where only solution for it - do not get yourself into the one like that, alone.
Where the F' did that come from and what conversation are you participating in? Platoon lead? Training?
My post was about @308rifleman trying to call out people who fought long and hard for the 2A as cowardly keyboard commandos when he himself espouses cowardice instead of advocacy from behind the cover of his monitor.

In repsonse to your comments on KR
He did as much as one could ask to de-escalate the situations and when forced to act, he acted with great restraint.
What more training did he need?
Sure it was a bad situation but he did not create or maintain it. If you are saying that he should be abandoned for having taken action to give medical aid or clean up the damage from rioting then you place yourself in the same crowd as 308

Where the F' did that come from and what conversation are you participating in? Platoon lead? Training?
My post was about @308rifleman trying to call out people who fought long and hard for the 2A as cowardly keyboard commandos when he himself espouses cowardice instead of advocacy from behind the cover of his monitor.

In repsonse to your comments on KR
He did as much as one could ask to de-escalate the situations and when forced to act, he acted with great restraint.
Sure it was a bad situation but he did not create or maintain it. If you are saying that he should be abandoned for having taken action to give medical aid or clean up the damage from rioting then you place yourself in the same crowd as 308

He's clearly an alt, probably for 308 himself. Pay him no mind.

Here’s my take this ‘kncuckleheaded kid’, I f***ing love him. Right, wrong or indifferent in the eyes or letters of the law, I don’t GAF, he was there to do good, to help protect his own country against cowardly antifa/BLM commies that were burning entire cities.

He was challenged, he was cornered and even after trying to escape and create distance to deescalate and avoid the extremely violent rioters all around him, when left with no choice, he handled his situation like a goddamn warrior. He survived. He eliminated the immediate threats to his own life, without emptying mags everywhere like most cops would have done killing anything in sight, and he again got up and created distance to try and deescalate, find some help and/or safely turn himself in taking responsibility for what had just transpired, apparently from incoming police, who completely ignored him and didn’t have the wherewithal to be able to read the situation, or even get out of the safety of their armored vehicles and only later slapped the cuffs on him because of societal political pressure, right? How dare he stand up and fight back for his country against the ruling class.

I’m proud of him, kids got giant brass balls and a good heart to boot. God bless him. If I ever found myself in the same bar he’d drink for free all night long.

probably pointless talk, if you`ve never have served or even remotely understand what i am talking about.
the first thing you do NOT do around hostiles - you do not get separated from your group. no matter what. that is what i keep repeating - as a simple fact - the video footage shows him ALONE, and surrounded, and chased down the street - chased down carrying a superior firepower by some juveniles with skateboards.
this kid was not supposed to play rambo - he was supposed to be a part of a militia - a militia that was, presumably, in there to patrol the area to maintain order, at least they are still trying to pursue that in their line of defence. at least one of those bubbas was supposed to have some reminiscent memory of his military past and be capable to control that herd with loaded guns around him.
that is all.
a stupid situation that was never supposed to happen if their leader had any brains of ever tried using them that night. as if a 17 yr old soldier puts himself into a harms way - and ends up with casualties - it is not his fault, it is a fault of that certain somebody who was supposed to train him and give him orders.

no one abandons him now, it is not the point - but, there is not going to be any good outcome there. i just really pity the kid, as, again, it all was a 100% avoidable scenario hat should never had happened and now several lives are lost and ruined, including his own.

probably pointless talk, if you`ve never have served or even remotely understand what i am talking about.
the first thing you do NOT do around hostiles - you do not get separated from your group. no matter what. that is what i keep repeating - as a simple fact - the video footage shows him ALONE, and surrounded, and chased down the street - chased down carrying a superior firepower by some juveniles with skateboards.
this kid was not supposed to play rambo - he was supposed to be a part of a militia - a militia that was, presumably, in there to patrol the area to maintain order, at least they are still trying to pursue that in their line of defence. at least one of those bubbas was supposed to have some reminiscent memory of his military past and be capable to control that herd with loaded guns around him.
that is all.
a stupid situation that was never supposed to happen if their leader had any brains of ever tried using them that night. as if a 17 yr old soldier puts himself into a harms way - and ends up with casualties - it is not his fault, it is a fault of that certain somebody who was supposed to train him and give him orders.

no one abandons him now, it is not the point - but, there is not going to be any good outcome there. i just really pity the kid, as, again, it all was a 100% avoidable scenario hat should never had happened and now several lives are lost and ruined, including his own.

you have the exact same retarded disorganized writing style as 308. nobody's buying it.

that is all.

Signed it away back in 89
Yes, I understood your pointless references - why pointless? Kyle was not there for a military, or militia, action.

However, I do now understand your premise and that you weren't attacking Kyle. His group should have had better command and not have been separated but that fact is not really relevant to his dilemma. He was in a location lawfully, taking lawful actions and was unlawfully attacked then defended himself with measured response.

Anyone trying to attribute blame for the attacks on Kyle to Kyle's lawful actions is no better than someone blaming a woman for being raped because she got a taxi after dark.

that is all.

Well, I served and I still don’t remotely understand what you’re talking about. He’s a kid that went to help out, who’re all these militia commanders you’re talking about? He’s not .mil and he’s not militia, he’s a damn kid trying to clean up what the dirty commies have ruined in a place he was very familiar with. Friend gave him a rifle to protect himself, big deal. Shit goes south, as it always does, he got separated and handled his business like a champ. End of story. The only reason he’s even in jail is because of f***ed up politics and fake racial BS.

ETA: I wouldn’t call those waste of life P’OS who got shwacked any kind of loss. In fact it benefited the country as a whole.

Signed it away back in 89
Yes, I understood your pointless references - why pointless? Kyle was not there for a military, or militia, action.

However, I do now understand your premise and that you weren't attacking Kyle. His group should have had better command and not have been separated but that fact is not really relevant to his dilemma. He was in a location lawfully, taking lawful actions and was unlawfully attacked then defended himself with measured response.

Anyone trying to attribute blame for the attacks on Kyle to Kyle's lawful actions is no better than someone blaming a woman for being raped because she got a taxi after dark.

damn, you are twisting it and you know it. I do not attribute any blame.

just do not paint him as a damsel in distress, it is too much. I think I have said all I wanted here, so, I will shut up.

damn, you are twisting it and you know it. I do not attribute any blame.

just do not paint him as a damsel in distress, it is too much. I think I have said all I wanted here, so, I will shut up.
I'm not twisting it at all - I agree with you that he got screwed by the people that were supposed to be with him.

What I don't agree with is saying (which I now believe you didn't do) that he brought it on himself through his legal actions and therefore deserves the legal hell he is being put through.

My last remark was not aimed at you rather it was for those who continue saying that because he chose to perform a civic good, he deserves the legal beatdown he is now getting.

I said the same thing back on page 3 or so -- Kyle was let down by many adults all through the evening, but none of that invalidates his right to self-defense. He was over-charged, and the state will not be able to make a good case for any of the three homicide/attempted charges.
I believe the police even said, sorry kid can’t do nuttin fo yah...

Back
Top Bottom