17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

let’s be honest here. The kid made a stupid choice. In the current climate you don’t arm yourself and go looking for trouble. I’m not saying what he did was morally wrong, but legally it was a stupid choice. I hope he get off and learns his lesson.

There are places I don’t go in America (and this state) because the chances are higher Than normal that something stupid might happen. A BLM riot is high on the list.
There was no plan! OK, if the kid was going to become part of an organized estate security team to protect a wealthy relative or was reaching out to friends in a neighborhood damaged by vandalism, fine. Get organized. Plan things. Don't just grab weapons and take to the streets, especially at night when all of the drunks and druggies are acting out. Wait till things calm down, gather supplies, plan the event and then make the move. Remember, not all jury members are gun people like we are. Good chance Rittenhouse could get some liberal anti-gun types on his jury. Local authorities could also use this case as an excuse to ban the carry of loaded and uncased long guns on public ways, like we have here in MA. In a lot of cities here in MA, my EDC 4" knife is illegal, thanks to local laws, which were enacted because of the criminal misuse of these common tools.

Well... but that's nothing even close to what happened here with Rittenhouse. So it's apples to oranges. So why bring it up?

But since you did, you'd probably expect to be arrested and charged. And, using your logic, you (a heavily-armed thug who's just bragged on an internet forum about his willingness to behead people) should be imprisoned and anally raped just because there are a bunch of charges against you.

Right?
Witnessing an attempted murder or rape next door and taking action is a whole lot different than travelling 20 miles into a situation you know nothing about. If you don't know the difference, spend a C-note on a consultation with a good defense attorney or take LenS' class. He is the ONE person on this forum who seems to have a good knowledge of the law.

Witnessing an attempted murder or rape next door and taking action is a whole lot different than travelling 20 miles into a situation you know nothing about. If you don't know the difference, spend a C-note on a consultation with a good defense attorney or take LenS' class. He is the ONE person on this forum who seems to have a good knowledge of the law.

Okay... I'll say it again, since post #1,174 is apparently too far back for you now.

You're saying precisely the same thing I am.

I'm not sure, then, why you even mentioned it as a comparison in the first place.

Okay... I'll say it again, since post #1,174 is apparently too far back now.

You're saying precisely the same thing I am.

I'm not sure, then, why you even mentioned it as a comparison in the first place.
JURY. Possibly a liberal anti-gun jury. So...Suzy Smith might be OK with one of us saving a next-door from murder or rape. But would she be OK with vigilante action 20 miles away in another state. Her and others decide guilt or innocence; free or decades, if not life, in prison. Think about it. Suzy and her ilk might be anties. Wish for the best but expect the worst. Personally, I don't trust juries. YMMV.

JURY. Possibly a liberal anti-gun jury. So...Suzy Smith might be OK with one of us saving a next-door from murder or rape. But would she be OK with vigilante action 20 miles away in another state. Her and others decide guilt or innocence; free or decades, if not life, in prison. Think about it. Suzy and her ilk might be anties. Wish for the best but expect the worst. Personally, I don't trust juries. YMMV.

[rolleyes]

No...sneaky little bastard would not qualify for a FOID card in his home state of Illinois. Must be at least 18 with written parental permission or 21 without. No way could he purchase a long gun from an FFL because he is under the age of 18. He purchased it illegally via black market (stolen gun) or a straw purchase, the same way those two psychos who shot up Columbine had an older female friend buy their weapons for them. Where the hell were the parents? This kid was completely out of control! Why didn't the old man Rittenhouse take his young screwball son for a trip to the woodshed to beat some sense into him? This is the type of shit that Mas Ayoob warned about. Sure, Cooper, Taylor, Hackathorn and others taught their students the most efficient way to gun down assailants. Mas does the same, plus teaches his students how to survive the legal aftermath, both civil and criminal. One "genius" on this forum described Ayoob as a "fag"! Sad thing indeed to vanquish your opponent in an armed encounter, only to end up imprisoned for decades and penniless.
lol, you sharing Hunter Biden's crack pipe bro?

If it was an "illegal gun" or straw purchase that would be well known by now. You're just making shit up cuz you hate guns that don't sport wood furniture.

lol, you sharing Hunter Biden's crack pipe bro?

If it was an "illegal gun" or straw purchase that would be well known by now. You're just making shit up cuz you hate guns that don't sport wood furniture.

He's a big fan of permission slips and big daddy government.

It's been well documented the rifle he was carrying belonged to a friend from Wisconsin that purchased it legally.

ETA: But statists never let facts get in the way of their morally superior high road arguments.

OK I'll play along, it won't be 4 years it will be 8 years then another 8 years because once Joe wins this one his team will never lose another election in the former United States. When Joe wins the first thing we need is heavily armed yahoos taking to the streets. We are going to die, might as well die like a man. I'll be happily bleeding out in the street laughing at people like you whose fate is calmly and willingly boarding the train for a few more days of living on your knees.
Oh, yes, take on the U.S. military and see what happens, bright boy! You WILL die! Take your rifle and the family SUV against a TOW. I trained on one. That HEAT warhead will send you into the afterlife THIS QUICK! At least it will be humane. You will never know what hit you! Just make sure your wife and kids don't witness it. At least show them that decency!

Note to Rambo: I have used ranges across the deep South and the Southwest. Many if not most are also FFL dealers. The ranges that do allow Class 3 demand to see NFA paperwork if a shooter is bringing in his or her own SBS, SBR, suppressed or MGs. No negotiations. Produce paperwork or leave premises immediately ATF agents and their snitches visit these places routinely. These businessmen do not need or want trouble from the federal gun Gestapo!

Guy's out of his f***ing mind. His messages to likes are close enough to 1:1. Wonder when shit went south.
You know what, why even bother? Do what you want. Be a hero. Join Rittenhouse. Spend a lifetime discussing your heroics in the big house. I have never seen a thread with so much phony bravado and false concepts about where the line between legitimate self-defense and vigilantism is crossed. And you Yankee clowns laugh and make fun of us southern guys. My older daughter, little Jill, has more common sense that most of you. At 8 years old, more mature as well. Probably even a better marksman with a rifle! Sure, be heros and join Rittenhouse in prison, possibly for life. Wouldn't that be quite the victory?

You know what, why even bother? Do what you want. Be a hero. Join Rittenhouse. Spend a lifetime discussing your heroics in the big house. I have never seen a thread with so much phony bravado and false concepts about where the line between legitimate self-defense and vigilantism is crossed. And you Yankee clowns laugh and make fun of us southern guys. My older daughter, little Jill, has more common sense that most of you. At 8 years old, more mature as well. Probably even a better marksman with a rifle! Sure, be heros and join Rittenhouse in prison, possibly for life. Wouldn't that be quite the victory?

LOL. I definitely will do what I want. Not sure why you're worried about that. But your posts. JFC. If you have so much contempt for us Yankees, why haven't you f***ed off already? What are you getting out of NES?

So your 8-year-old girl is more mature and has more common sense than the adults here? And even a better marksman? Just stop.

have never seen a thread with so much phony bravado and false concepts

Irony of the year. Weren’t you just talking about using TOW missiles to take out families in SUV’s or some shit? JFC. And now your 8-year-old daughter is some sort of expert marksman. She’s probably a sniper for FBI HRT.

While you bloviate and ramble and dance around it, I'll ask the the question of you a third time.

Given everything we know, was Kyle Rittenhouse justified in the shooting? Not did he have the proper license, where the firearm came from, what his motives were. Was he justified in defending himself?

Because that is the ultimate question.

And whether you believe it or not, there is no way you are going to be able to get a unanimous jury verdict in this case, His lawyers are way too good....

Last edited:
Oh, yes, take on the U.S. military and see what happens, bright boy! You WILL die! Take your rifle and the family SUV against a TOW. I trained on one. That HEAT warhead will send you into the afterlife THIS QUICK! At least it will be humane. You will never know what hit you! Just make sure your wife and kids don't witness it. At least show them that decency!

View: https://youtu.be/G7RgN9ijwE4

Is it too much to ask just to judge the kid based on Wisconsin self-defense law? It's not relevant whether he should have been there or not. The facts of the case are that he was there, and there's no evidence to support the claim that he was looking for trouble. In fact the evidence suggests the opposite. The question of whether it was a good life choice for him to be there, and also of whether it was the right time and place for citizens to risk their lives and futures to fill the void left by an emasculated police force, are really outside the legal scope of his case.

I usually save this for the anti’s

0E94822A-2939-476D-B9F9-FB890AFA36E5.jpeg

Tell it to Samuel Whittemore. That is what Yankees are made of. Took on the greatest Army on earth and won.

Nobody said anything about North v South except for you.

I'll let you in on the big secret... the left doesn't give a sh*t what we do wrt to firearms. They want them banned period. FUDD cucks like you are a big reason we are in the situation we are in now with the 2A because of your concessions and loser mentality.

Are you walking back your made up lies about him crossing state lines with an illegally purchased rifle?

oa4wa3U.png

Back
Top Bottom