17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

Wow, just...wow.

Kid didn't steal, or straw purchase, or any other crap you are inventing. Friend in Wisconsin let him borrow it so he could protect himself while rendering aid to these same protesters that tried to disarm and kill him. Kid did not break any laws. May have made a bad choice about being a good kid and trying to help the people in HIS community. He worked there! His protection options are limited due to his age. Can't conceal, can't have a handgun. Can have a semi-auto rifle at 16. Only protection option available to him.

As for Mas, i wont disparage the guy. He has much more experience than me and a lot of what he says is good advice. But things dont always turn out perfect. Maybe, somewhere in this kids 17 years of life, he missed the opportunity to take an Ayoob class. That is not a reason to hang him.

Let me know when you post your guns for sale as it appears you are strongly against the idea of someone using a firearm to defend their life. I am assuming you refuse to carry as well because that would put you at risk for being imprisoned or spending money on lawyers. Death is clearly the better option according to you.
let’s be honest here. The kid made a stupid choice. In the current climate you don’t arm yourself and go looking for trouble. I’m not saying what he did was morally wrong, but legally it was a stupid choice. I hope he get off and learns his lesson.

There are places I don’t go in America (and this state) because the chances are higher Than normal that something stupid might happen. A BLM riot is high on the list.

was gonna ask the same thing. It was a tough Irish hood back in the day, but isn’t it all gays and gentrified now?
I'ma go out on a limb and speculate that
you're confusing South Boston ("Southie")
with "the South End".

Or not.

But the last I heard,
one of those was not like the other.

If I heard screams and saw my next door neighbor being attacked by thugs or his wife being raped, there would be an armed intervention on my part.

Well... but that's nothing even close to what happened here with Rittenhouse. So it's apples to oranges. So why bring it up?

But since you did, you'd probably expect to be arrested and charged. And, using your logic, you (a heavily-armed thug who's just bragged on an internet forum about his willingness to behead people) should be imprisoned and anally raped just because there are a bunch of charges against you.

Right?

Well... but that's nothing even close to what happened here with Rittenhouse. So it's apples to oranges. So why bring it up?

But since you did, you'd probably expect to be arrested and charged. And, using your logic, you (a heavily-armed thug who's just bragged on an internet forum about his willingness to behead people) should be imprisoned and anally raped just because there are a bunch of charges against you.

Right?
Defending a next-door neighbor who is being attacked is a whole lot different than travelling 20 miles across state lines and getting involved in situations you know little about. Remember, your jury is 12 fellow citizens, who may be pro gun or rabidly anti. Plus, they may see you as an interloper and troublemaker for crossing jurisdictions and sticking your nose where it clearly doesn't belong. If you want to follow the Rittenhouse example, please do so. Hopefully, you don't have a wife and children who will suffer for your stupidity!

I'ma go out on a limb and speculate that
you're confusing South Boston ("Southie")
with "the South End".

Or not.

But the last I heard,
one of those was not like the other.

Honestly, Southie (i.e. South Boston) became pretty gay and yuppified by the mid to late aughts.

We are about to suffer under 4 years of an anti-gun administration. The last thing we need is heavily-armed yahoos taking to the streets in places far from home. The "rooftop Koreans" did it correctly. They stood their ground and defended their businesses and homes, which were often located on the second floor of the business (shortens the daily commute!). I have been called a "coward" and a "fudd" by some of the internet commandos on this forum. Let's get one thing straight. If I heard screams and saw my next door neighbor being attacked by thugs or his wife being raped, there would be an armed intervention on my part. The perps' heads would be quickly separated from the rest of their filthy hides by some well-aimed gunfire.
OK I'll play along, it won't be 4 years it will be 8 years then another 8 years because once Joe wins this one his team will never lose another election in the former United States. When Joe wins the first thing we need is heavily armed yahoos taking to the streets. We are going to die, might as well die like a man. I'll be happily bleeding out in the street laughing at people like you whose fate is calmly and willingly boarding the train for a few more days of living on your knees.

S.Boston?...in 2020?..
Southie is full of wealthy virtue signaling liberal millennials working for financial service and tech companies that buy the same dog as their boss to brownnose their way into a promotion after which fido gets dumped in a shelter and they move to the western suburbs or the the cape to birth their kids into a highly rated and non-diverse school district.

Look at Marty, that's the state of most of the 'old school' Boston natives with Irish ancestry. They aren't really Irish anymore and aren't 'blue dog' Democrats anymore, more like lapdogs. That generation died with Dapper Dan. and considering how badly James Michael Curley screwed up Boston from the Athens of America at the dawn of the 20th century into a petty backwater by the start of the Great Depression, that generation was never that great to begin with.

U would be shocked how close they are right now😂
Honestly, Southie (i.e. South Boston) became pretty gay and yuppified by the mid to late aughts.
(Upvotes to you both for the SITREPs).

My sole memory of the South End was being stopped at a light
on a nice summer afternoon, behind an Über that pulled over
to let a passenger ralph in the gutter.

(Although I think once I came Danger Close to the South End when
I had dinner in town with my Best Man at some Gen-U-Wine Irish® Pub™
).

Lemme guess: the difference is that in Southie, no Über needed?

Defending a next-door neighbor who is being attacked is a whole lot different than travelling 20 miles across state lines and getting involved in situations you know little about.

Why yes.

That's precisely what I said, too. So why'd you bring it up? It has nothing to do with Rittenhouse.

OK I'll play along, it won't be 4 years it will be 8 years then another 8 years because once Joe wins this one his team will never lose another election in the former United States. When Joe wins the first thing we need is heavily armed yahoos taking to the streets. We are going to die, might as well die like a man. I'll be happily bleeding out in the street laughing at people like you whose fate is calmly and willingly boarding the train for a few more days of living on your knees.
OK, hero. We had a few Rambos who died young. This "Jose" character mentioned on this forum who died in a hail of SWAT gunfire. Costas Giorgiou, aka "Col. Callan" who decided to stick his nose in another country's problems and got captured, tried and executute for it. Then we have our hero Leonard Peltier. Blew away two FBI agents meddling in reservation affairs. Got life and still in federal prison. Check. Your move, hero!

OK, hero. We had a few Rambos who died young. This "Jose" character mentioned on this forum who died in a hail of SWAT gunfire. Costas Giorgiou, aka "Col. Callan" who decided to stick his nose in another country's problems and got captured, tried and executute for it. Then we have our hero Leonard Peltier. Blew away two FBI agents meddling in reservation affairs. Got life and still in federal prison. Check. Your move, hero!
Dude when Biden wins conservatives like you are going to re-education camps, not to be re-educated that is commie-speak for genocide. Do you not know history? Are you going to get on the train peacefully like a jew or a Russian? Or are you going to take some of them out with you like an American?

No charges were dropped.

Illinois didn't file any charges, because he never possessed the rifle in that state in violation of Illinois state law. KR still faces every original charge in Wisconsin.

But, some clickbait bloggers have to make money somehow, so they keep spreading that fake news.

No charges were dropped.

Illinois didn't file any charges, because he never possessed the rifle in that state in violation of Illinois state law. KR still faces every original charge in Wisconsin.

But, some clickbait bloggers have to make money somehow, so they keep spreading that fake news.

No, that article isn't referring to Rittenhouse. It's referring to the dork in the parking lot that fired a shot in the air just before Rittenhouse took down the first guy. The dork had been charged for that, and that charge has now been dropped.

No charges were dropped.

You need to read the article, it’s not about Kyle... it’s about the idiot that fired his handgun before Kyle did possibly causing or escalating the situation with Kyle and Rosenwhatever...

let’s be honest here. The kid made a stupid choice. In the current climate you don’t arm yourself and go looking for trouble. I’m not saying what he did was morally wrong, but legally it was a stupid choice. I hope he get off and learns his lesson.

There are places I don’t go in America (and this state) because the chances are higher Than normal that something stupid might happen. A BLM riot is high on the list.
That I fully agree with. My issue was with the major factual inaccuracies and assertions in the post I quoted. If someone actually reads the info that is fully available and comes to a different opinion than my own supported by those facts, I have no issue. It is flying off the handle and getting offended by someone elses actions when you are making statements that are just factually wrong, well, that sounds like the MO of the groups doing the looting and not those defending against it.

"You" is generic people acting this way and not you personally. After looking back, didn't want to you think I was calling out you personally. I agree with your comment, but even if I didnt, it wasnt based in a false narrative or based on inaccurate info.

It's probably been said already but if not I wish the po po/ press would compare Kyles circumstances to the two other Trump guy's that were assassinated. That being, the attacks were well planned, thought out and targeted specific individuals. From my perspective the victims were picked and culled out from their respective groups much the same way a wolf pack picks a kill. No doubt in my mind that there were not random acts of violence.

We are about to suffer under 4 years of an anti-gun administration. The last thing we need is heavily-armed yahoos taking to the streets in places far from home. The "rooftop Koreans" did it correctly. They stood their ground and defended their businesses and homes, which were often located on the second floor of the business (shortens the daily commute!). I have been called a "coward" and a "fudd" by some of the internet commandos on this forum. Let's get one thing straight. If I heard screams and saw my next door neighbor being attacked by thugs or his wife being raped, there would be an armed intervention on my part. The perps' heads would be quickly separated from the rest of their filthy hides by some well-aimed gunfire.

Well that's stupid, you should just call the cops and let them handle it.

Back
Top Bottom