17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

No...sneaky little bastard would not qualify for a FOID card in his home state of Illinois. Must be at least 18 with written parental permission or 21 without. No way could he purchase a long gun from an FFL because he is under the age of 18. He purchased it illegally via black market (stolen gun) or a straw purchase, the same way those two psychos who shot up Columbine had an older female friend buy their weapons for them. Where the hell were the parents? This kid was completely out of control! Why didn't the old man Rittenhouse take his young screwball son for a trip to the woodshed to beat some sense into him? This is the type of shit that Mas Ayoob warned about. Sure, Cooper, Taylor, Hackathorn and others taught their students the most efficient way to gun down assailants. Mas does the same, plus teaches his students how to survive the legal aftermath, both civil and criminal. One "genius" on this forum described Ayoob as a "fag"! Sad thing indeed to vanquish your opponent in an armed encounter, only to end up imprisoned for decades and penniless.
Are you just that jealous that this young man can actually legally possess a Standard Capacity rifle, and due to choices you made, you are not permitted to do the same here in Massachusetts?

He could be loaned a rifle. This is supposedly what happened.

The bottom line is Rittenhouse followed all protocols for self defense and in my mind it was a good shoot and the kid acted extremely well under extreme duress, 2 shots and 2 targets incapacitated without any rounds hitting someone else or property. You can’t do much better than he did unless you dropped the bicep guy on the pavement which is tragic he didn’t. I understand .308’s point about the kid not needing to be there and it probably not being worth it since he is sitting in a cell block right now instead of smashing girls his age in the backseat of his car. The fact is that the kid went out of his way to be there, some will say it’s honerable while others will say he should have stayed home. Personally I admire the kid for trying to make a difference
Well said. I’m in the “he should of went home after scrubbing the graffiti camp”. This kid had the world by the balls and now he’s screwed. To me a pedophile, felon and a skateboard bro are not worth the 50 cents a round.

Well said. I’m in the “he should of went home after scrubbing the graffiti camp”. This kid had the world by the balls and now he’s screwed. To me a pedophile, felon and a skateboard bro are not worth the 50 cents a round.
May be. But "should of", doesn't make what he did do illegal.

May be. But "should of", doesn't make what he did do illegal.
No, he definitely didn’t do anything illegal. But it seems like he was a really good kid with his shit together. It sucks that he probably flushed his life down the toilet because of these shit bags. If Trump gets RE-elected he better takes the gloves off and take these idiots to the wood shed.

It’s all about his age, the difference between a 17 year old kid and an adult is the adult will think things out to the worst possible scenario of “What ifs” Sure the better play was to go home instead but the facts are the facts now and should Trump get re-elected he should step in and give this kid a pardon if he gets convicted. It’s not like it would make things worse at this point. Taking the political agenda out of the hands of these shitbag liberal politicians there is no reasonable way this kid should get anything but acquitted due to self defense. Those animals would have killed him had he not fired his weapon.

But what the hell was he doing there? If a riot broke out in Roxbury and you drove there, not only out of town but also out of state, bringing your gun to a problem that you had no business getting involved in, what do you think would happen to you? Ticker-tape parade? Handshake from Boston's mayor? No...at minimum you would -be charged with carrying a loaded rifle/shotgun on a public way, brandishing a firearm and interfering with police officers. If you shot someone, you would be crucified by the Suffolk County DA's office. Hopefully, LenS will chime in on this thread. Way too many Rambos spouting rubbish that gets people arrested, prosecuted, convicted and imprisoned. Any heros on this thread who admire Rittenhouse and want to follow his example, be my guest! Hopefully, they are single and have no family to leave behind while they serve very long prison sentences for their heroics!

This is precisely the attitude that the British had in 1775 when colonial militiamen had the gall to come to Lexington and Concord. The British officers probably thought the same thoughts you are expressing here.

But what the hell was he doing there? If a riot broke out in Roxbury and you drove there, not only out of town but also out of state, bringing your gun to a problem that you had no business getting involved in, what do you think would happen to you? Ticker-tape parade? Handshake from Boston's mayor? No...at minimum you would -be charged with carrying a loaded rifle/shotgun on a public way, brandishing a firearm and interfering with police officers. If you shot someone, you would be crucified by the Suffolk County DA's office. Hopefully, LenS will chime in on this thread. Way too many Rambos spouting rubbish that gets people arrested, prosecuted, convicted and imprisoned. Any heros on this thread who admire Rittenhouse and want to follow his example, be my guest! Hopefully, they are single and have no family to leave behind while they serve very long prison sentences for their heroics!
Maybe you need to get into this thing called "reading" since he worked in Kenosha, was participating in a cleanup project, and other folks got him involved with a plan to provide medical support and prevent looting/wanton destruction of property.

Maybe you need to get into this thing called "reading" since he worked in Kenosha, was participating in a cleanup project, and other folks got him involved with a plan to provide medical support and prevent looting/wanton destruction of property.
Tough to fault Kyle for anything that happened, however the adults around him could have done a better job of supporting Kyle that evening.

Even McGinnis (the Daily Caller reporter) shares some blame for luring Kyle away from his group, just to get a better backdrop for video interview:
One of the reckless endangerment charges stems from the threat to Richard McGinnis, a Daily Caller reporter who, earlier in the night, had interviewed Rittenhouse about why he was in Kenosha. In video of that interview, Rittenhouse stands in front of a boarded-up building that McGinnis acknowledges was set on fire the night before.
. . .
McGinnis later told investigators that Rittenhouse was joined after the interview by another armed man who told the reporter he was there to protect Rittenhouse. The two men appear to be walking together down Sheridan Road in a widely publicized photo from that night.
And:
McGinnis said that as they were walking south another armed male who appeared to be in his 30s joined them and said he was there to protect the defendant. McGinnis stated that before the defendant reached the parking lot and ran across it, the defendant had moved from the middle of Sheridan Road to the sidewalk and that is when McGinnis saw a male ([Joseph] Rosenbaum) initially try to engage the defendant. McGinnis stated that as the defendant was walking Rosenbaum was trying to get closer to the defendant. When Rosenbaum advanced, the defendant did a “juke” move and started running. McGinnis stated that there were other people that were moving very quickly. McGinnis stated that they were moving towards the defendant. McGinnis said that according to what he saw the defendant was trying to evade these individuals.
Who was this "armed male...30s" and where did he go?

I am assuming you refuse to carry as well ...

Yeah... about that...[laugh]

I've said my piece, and there's no need for me to pile on 308 again. But it really is useful to know that, even in a relatively homogenous community like New England firearms enthusiasts, there's still plenty of mouse turds in the cereal bowl.

No...sneaky little bastard would not qualify for a FOID card in his home state of Illinois. Must be at least 18 with written parental permission or 21 without. No way could he purchase a long gun from an FFL because he is under the age of 18. He purchased it illegally via black market (stolen gun) or a straw purchase, the same way those two psychos who shot up Columbine had an older female friend buy their weapons for them. Where the hell were the parents? This kid was completely out of control! Why didn't the old man Rittenhouse take his young screwball son for a trip to the woodshed to beat some sense into him? This is the type of shit that Mas Ayoob warned about. Sure, Cooper, Taylor, Hackathorn and others taught their students the most efficient way to gun down assailants. Mas does the same, plus teaches his students how to survive the legal aftermath, both civil and criminal. One "genius" on this forum described Ayoob as a "fag"! Sad thing indeed to vanquish your opponent in an armed encounter, only to end up imprisoned for decades and penniless.

RemorsefulAcidicAnophelesmosquito-size_restricted.gif

That peckerhead was out looking for trouble. He found it. They are correct in prosecuting him as an adult. He had no business crossing state lines and interfering in what was clearly a police matter. Even if he was an Illinois State Trooper, he would have no business doing armed intervention out of state unless his agency was officially responding to a request for mutual aid under an interstate agreement. Little big man Kyle Rittenhouse will be going to the big house for a long time. Bubba will show him who is really "bigger"! For his sake, I hope he packed his butt plug and a large-economy-size jar of lube!

That boy is 10X the man you'll ever be.

You're a f***ing fudd guy.
/thread

The whole family will suffer. Just like the family of that Knox girl who studied in Italy and got caught up in a murder. She spent 4 years in an Italian prison and left her family bankrupt over legal fees and travel expenses. Rittenhouse lived out his Rambo fantasies and is paying a terrible price for it. Should have stayed home and minded his business. Police have dedicated SWAT units and mutual-aid agreements with other departments to handle wide scale problems. He is lucky the cops didn't shoot him right then and there!

This is precisely the attitude that the British had in 1775 when colonial militiamen had the gall to come to Lexington and Concord. The British officers probably thought the same thoughts you are expressing here.
There was no organized army in the colonies back then. No police departments either, much less dedicated tactical units. Back in the day, sheriffs recruited posses, deputized them, and chased down criminals. Hardly the case today. I am sure some of these laws are still on the books, but sheriff's departments are now modern and well-organized law enforcement agencies. The days of the armed posse have long since passed.

The whole family will suffer. Just like the family of that Knox girl who studied in Italy and got caught up in a murder. She spent 4 years in an Italian prison and left her family bankrupt over legal fees and travel expenses. Rittenhouse lived out his Rambo fantasies and is paying a terrible price for it. Should have stayed home and minded his business. Police have dedicated SWAT units and mutual-aid agreements with other departments to handle wide scale problems. He is lucky the cops didn't shoot him right then and there!
The problem is the police and SWAT units are being ordered to stand fast. It’s all political, that is why if Trump gets elected I hope he gives the order to spray and pray!!!!😂😂. Thier are to many Key board warriors and Constitutional intellectual experts on here that would never have done or would have thier son do what Kyle did. The poor lad made a terrible mistake. He should of joined the Military at 17, just like I and many others have. Good luck with NES mob😂👍🏻🇺🇸

Last edited:
Should have stayed home and minded his business.

Maybe, and I probably would have as well. But he didn't.

You have a case of "should-itis." We don't live there; we live in the real world, where things happen even if they shouldn't. You're making your real-world arguments based on your should-world ideas, which is a big mistake.

What happened, happened. Maybe he shouldn't have been there. But he was; that's reality. Focus on that. And what he did in the real world has gotten him jammed up legally, which any Massachusetts shooter should comprehend. But where you go wrong is in agreeing with that prosecution, and in thinking that what Kyle did was unlawful.

I don't think it was. It was, perhaps, poorly-planned and maybe even unwise. But it saved his life and it exposed the dark underbelly of the Left, and I think both of those are good things. The court will eventually determine all that, I guess, but at least it hasn't happened yet.

Maybe, and I probably would have as well. But he didn't.

You have a case of "should-itis." We don't live there; we live in the real world, where things happen even if they shouldn't. You're making your real-world arguments based on your should-world ideas, which is a big mistake.

What happened, happened. Maybe he shouldn't have been there. But he was; that's reality. Focus on that. And what he did in the real world has gotten him jammed up legally, which any Massachusetts shooter should comprehend. But where you go wrong is in agreeing with that prosecution, and in thinking that what Kyle did was unlawful.

I don't think it was. It was, perhaps, poorly-planned and maybe even unwise. But it saved his life and it exposed the dark underbelly of the Left, and I think both of those are good things. The court will eventually determine all that, I guess, but at least it hasn't happened yet.
We are about to suffer under 4 years of an anti-gun administration. The last thing we need is heavily-armed yahoos taking to the streets in places far from home. The "rooftop Koreans" did it correctly. They stood their ground and defended their businesses and homes, which were often located on the second floor of the business (shortens the daily commute!). I have been called a "coward" and a "fudd" by some of the internet commandos on this forum. Let's get one thing straight. If I heard screams and saw my next door neighbor being attacked by thugs or his wife being raped, there would be an armed intervention on my part. The perps' heads would be quickly separated from the rest of their filthy hides by some well-aimed gunfire.

Back
Top Bottom