17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

Wisconsin's "cash bail" law is an oddity, they forbid the traditional "commercial bail bond" system (see WI § 969.12), but there are provisions to post a "10 Percent surety bond" paid directly to the court, much of which is returned -- what's forbidden is the business of being a bail bondsman.

Probably because the state wants that money collecting interest ( when money actually accrued interest )in their account instead of a bail bondsmen's account.

NO charges in home state:

WAUKEGAN, Ill. -- A 17-year-old accused of killing two protesters days after Jacob Blake was shot by police in Kenosha, Wisconsin, will not face charges in his home state of Illinois, prosecutors said Tuesday.

An investigation revealed the gun used in the Kenosha shooting was purchased, stored and used in Wisconsin, the Lake County State's Attorney's Office said. There is no evidence the gun was ever physically possessed by Kyle Rittenhouse in Illinois, it said.

Rittenhouse of Antioch remains held in a juvenile detention center in Lake County without bond due to pending criminal charges in Kenosha. Rittenhouse is due back in Lake County court on Oct. 30 for an extradition hearing.

His arrest has become a rallying point for some on the right, with a legal defense fund that has attracted millions of dollars in donations. But others see Rittenhouse as a domestic terrorist whose presence with a rifle incited the protesters.

NO charges in home state:

WAUKEGAN, Ill. -- A 17-year-old accused of killing two protesters days after Jacob Blake was shot by police in Kenosha, Wisconsin, will not face charges in his home state of Illinois, prosecutors said Tuesday.

An investigation revealed the gun used in the Kenosha shooting was purchased, stored and used in Wisconsin, the Lake County State's Attorney's Office said. There is no evidence the gun was ever physically possessed by Kyle Rittenhouse in Illinois, it said.

Rittenhouse of Antioch remains held in a juvenile detention center in Lake County without bond due to pending criminal charges in Kenosha. Rittenhouse is due back in Lake County court on Oct. 30 for an extradition hearing.

His arrest has become a rallying point for some on the right, with a legal defense fund that has attracted millions of dollars in donations. But others see Rittenhouse as a domestic terrorist whose presence with a rifle incited the protesters.

The fact that he's still being held without bail is f***ing horseshit.

"Joshua Ziminski, 35, has been charged with disorderly conduct and use of a dangerous weapon for firing his weapon during the incident on August 25"

Great news! Only way it could've been better would be if Ziminski caught a homicide charge for shooting Rosenbaum in the back.

Copy-of-GATEWAY-PUNDIT.jpg

That peckerhead was out looking for trouble. He found it. They are correct in prosecuting him as an adult. He had no business crossing state lines and interfering in what was clearly a police matter. Even if he was an Illinois State Trooper, he would have no business doing armed intervention out of state unless his agency was officially responding to a request for mutual aid under an interstate agreement. Little big man Kyle Rittenhouse will be going to the big house for a long time. Bubba will show him who is really "bigger"! For his sake, I hope he packed his butt plug and a large-economy-size jar of lube!

That peckerhead was out looking for trouble. He found it. They are correct in prosecuting him as an adult. He had no business crossing state lines and interfering in what was clearly a police matter. Even if he was an Illinois State Trooper, he would have no business doing armed intervention out of state unless his agency was officially responding to a request for mutual aid under an interstate agreement. Little big man Kyle Rittenhouse will be going to the big house for a long time. Bubba will show him who is really "bigger"! For his sake, I hope he packed his butt plug and a large-economy-size jar of lube!
Only thing he did wrong was not wearing a mask and turning himself in.

Is it a statist full moon. Holy full retard batman.

I’ll take your guns off your hands for you.

That right there is the most bullshit thing I've read in a long ass time.

That right there is the most bullshit thing I've read in a long ass time.

Looks like it's been topped already...

Clown comment of the year.

God forbid he live in a border town and give a shit.

Back
Top Bottom