17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

TGTBTU08-e1298014435712-300x154.jpg

3d29d18783d3415530ac88bf4ac0273c.jpg

Local media story out of Kenosha: the car lot owners Kyle and other counter-protesters were said to be protecting have told reporters that they didn't ask anyone to protect the car lot. “Why would I? ... I’m already burned out. There was nothing left to protect,” Khindri was quoted as saying.

Local media story out of Kenosha: the car lot owners Kyle and other counter-protesters were said to be protecting have told reporters that they didn't ask anyone to protect the car lot. “Why would I? ... I’m already burned out. There was nothing left to protect,” Khindri was quoted as saying.

1600037961644.png

Local media story out of Kenosha: the car lot owners Kyle and other counter-protesters were said to be protecting have told reporters that they didn't ask anyone to protect the car lot.
Either they did or they didn't.

Nowadays even if you are smart enough not to leave a breadcrumb trail,
you can't depend upon 3rd parties not to take notes...

If it gets down to a he-said/she-said between the car dealer and the whole posse,
look for text evidence to be key (even contemporaneous texts
inside the posse, "hey this car lot guy just told me he needs help").

On the other hand, is there a story yet about how Kyle became separated
from the rest of the group?

On the other hand, is there a story yet about how Kyle became separated
from the rest of the group?

There is, yes. He went to give first aid to some injured protesters down the street at the gas station I think. I think he had some backup, but they peaced out and left him behind.

In addition, they weren't there to protect the burned down car lot, they were there to protect the auto shops that hadn't been torched yet. The story is they were owned by the same guy who owned the torched car lot. This may prove to not be the case, but in any event, they weren't there for the auto lot.

He went to give first aid to some injured protesters down the street at the gas station I think. I think he had some backup, but they peaced out and left him behind.
That rings a bell; thanks for repeating it for me.

And thanks much for the nuance about multiple business venues;
especially for the contingent phrasing.

That rings a bell; thanks for repeating it for me.

And thanks much for the nuance about multiple business venues;
especially for the contingent phrasing.
One of the stories was that the police wouldn't let Kyle get back to his people. Of course no idea what is true and if true what the motivation behind that was.

"Excessive" means impossible to meet. Since Wisconsin doesn't allow bond, only full cash bail, Rittenhouse would have to post the $2,000,000 in cash.
Wisconsin's "cash bail" law is an oddity, they forbid the traditional "commercial bail bond" system (see WI § 969.12), but there are provisions to post a "10 Percent surety bond" paid directly to the court, much of which is returned -- what's forbidden is the business of being a bail bondsman.

One of the stories was that the police wouldn't let Kyle get back to his people. Of course no idea what is true and if true what the motivation behind that was.

It could have been as simple as his friends were behind the cops and he wasn't. If they had cordoned off a block/area and he had to get past the line of cops to get to his friends, I doubt "No really, I'm not with these a**h***s. My rifle and I just need to get behind you guys." Is going to get him anywhere.

It could have been as simple as his friends were behind the cops and he wasn't. If they had cordoned off a block/area and he had to get past the line of cops to get to his friends, I doubt "No really, I'm not with these a**h***s. My rifle and I just need to get behind you guys." Is going to get him anywhere.

Yeah, you generally want any a**h*** with a gun in front of you unless he's your backup. That logic checks out perfectly with me.

Are charges really about to be dropped or is that just some guy speculating?
...and that would be a riot if they made that riffle. Percentage of each sale could go to his defense, etc.

Rumor floating around on Twitter about some big announcement from Kenosha.

Screenshot_20200928-185952_Twitter_jpg-1611218.JPG

Could have some credibility, or be complete BS.

IF true, the fallout will be glorious (especially if it's #1 or #2).

Rumor floating around on Twitter about some big announcement from Kenosha.

View attachment 394358

Could have some credibility, or be complete BS.

IF true, the fallout will be glorious (especially if it's #1 or #2).

How about Lefty gets picked up and charged with an armed assault?

🐯

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom