• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

Aside from the fact that there’s no way to tell that it’s actually him, or what really happened, it would never be admissible in court.
Exactly.

Unfortunately while it does have nothing to do with this shooting, the prosecution will argue to have it included to demonstrate that Kyle is a monstrous woman beating, racist, bigoted, white supremacist. This will be found relevant to the establishing his intent to murder peaceful protesters and the defense will still have to deal with it. But yes, complete and total bullshit.
There's no way that "girl fight" video gets introduced at the trial; it can only be used to convict Kyle in the court of public opinion.

Details of the indictment against 'JoJo The Pedo' on the sexual indecency felony charges.

Some pretty brutal shit., that will never be seen or heard in a courtroom, but if the left wants to play
games by spreading the schoolyard fight BS, our side can play along and poison the jury pool as well
by getting this out to the public...

Details of the indictment against 'JoJo The Pedo' on the sexual indecency felony charges.

Some pretty brutal shit., that will never be seen or heard in a courtroom, but if the left wants to play
games by spreading the schoolyard fight BS, our side can play along and poison the jury pool as well
by getting this out to the public...

Wow. So yeah, Jo-jo was a pedo..... Good job cleaning the gene pool for sure.

Facebook and Twitter have declared that Kyle Rittenhouse, the 17-year-old who defended himself against three rioting goons in Kenosha, Wisconsin, is guilty of “mass murder.”

Though video and court records clearly show that Rittenhouse shot and killed two criminals and wounded a third, the two social-media behemoths have said users cannot defend Rittenhouse or even show video that depicts him in a favorable light and does not show the shootings.

The users in this case are Rittenhouse’s attorney, John Pierce, and conservative commentator Mark Dice.

Facebook and Twitter claim their posts defending Rittenhouse violate policies that forbid praising or glorifying “mass murder.”

Two problems for the social-media giants:

First, Lin Wood, the attorney who helped assemble Rittenhouse’s legal team. He flatly declared the Twitter notice “defamation,” and has already threatened to sue over its brief suspension of his account.

Second, both platforms permit users to glorify mass-murderers such as Charles Manson and Mao Tse-tung.

Last edited:
Original source:
Forbes said:
Discover, one of the nation’s top credit card issuers, told Forbes it has blocked its users’ ability to make any donations on the Christian crowdfunding site GiveSendGo ... the credit card company said it “terminated that merchant for operating regulation violations,”

Facebook also blocked (blocks?) GiveSendGo

Last edited:
Yep. So the guy running away and being chased by armed rioters who were trying to burn down a gas station, and immediately goes to the police, gets charged with murder. The guy who walks up to someone and shoots them twice, and then flees, that’s self defense.

There is no longer even the resemblance of law and order. Anti-American criminals are running the system. At the rate cities are burning and criminals are allowed to roam free while honest Americans are beaten down, is a revolution or civil war inevitable? Scary to think about...

Yep. So the guy running away and being chased by armed rioters who were trying to burn down a gas station, and immediately goes to the police, gets charged with murder. The guy who walks up to someone and shoots them twice, and then flees, that’s self defense.

There is no longer even the resemblance of law and order. Anti-American criminals are running the system. At the rate cities are burning and criminals are allowed to roam free while honest Americans are beaten down, is a revolution or civil war inevitable? Scary to think about...
They’re not afraid of us rioting, nothing is going to change until that changes.

The charge is 1st Degree Intentional Homicide.

I don't see anything intentional in KR's actions; he was always reacting to what other people were doing or attempting to do to him.

If the homicides were intentional, he could have set up and taken a whole lot more of them, but every single person shot was in the process of assaulting him.

It is 100% intentional, anarcho-tyranny is the word for it. Empowers your allies and weakens your foes. Understand the biggest risk is low morale/mental anguish, the chance of actually getting jammed up is low. So stay the course, chin up, and if the time comes to defend yourself do it well and stand up for whatever comes next.

Last edited:

I don't see anything intentional in KR's actions; he was always reacting to what other people were doing or attempting to do to him.

If the homicides were intentional, he could have set up and taken a whole lot more of them, but every single person shot was in the process of assaulting him.
they way overcharged him and it's going to bite them in the ass. I don't think he's guilty of even negligent homicide, but the prosecution would have possibly had a shot at a conviction if they went that route. I don't see a jury convicting him of 1st degree murder when the video evidence unequivocally proves that what he did doesn't even come close to satisfying the criteria of that charge.

You are misreading the meaning. The “Intentional”, refers to the killing. Presuming he didn’t accidentally discharge his rifle, intentionally shooting someone with an AR, is likely to kill that person. Therefore he intentionally killed them. That is the application. To me, he pretty clearly did. Of course to me, it was pretty clearly in self defense, which means it’s not a crime. In any case, that’s the context of which “intentional” applies to in the charge. If he had accidentally shot them, then it could not be intentional homicide, which is why WI has ‘Reckless Homicide’ as well.

Kyle sitting in a cell right now and this guy is walking free with the media establishment going to bat for him.

Not anymore!

Not anymore!

Yeah, I saw that. Wild.

GOA is defending this kid

GOA: Media Demonizes Apparent Self-Defender Kyle Rittenhouse

UPDATE: Joe Biden Smears Apparent Self-Defender Kyle Rittenhouse

‘We Don’t Think He Did Anything Wrong’: Gun Rights Group Details Why They Think The Rittenhouse Shooting Was ‘Self Defense’

crickets, silence from nra. Because for nra People are only entitled to self defense If they are over 21 took a class and paid a fee and got an nra approved Gun license
They probably checked their records and discovered that Kyle never sent them any money.

Shocking footage shows teen Kenosha gunman Kyle Rittenhouse 'punching a girl several times in the head and stomach during argument ' - just weeks before he shot dead two BLM protesters and seriously injured a third
  • The footage, which first began circulating on Twitter earlier this week, was captured on July 1 – weeks before Rittenhouse shot dead two protesters
  • The melee occurred in downtown Kenosha, according to the two men who filmed the clip, who also identified the teen depicted as Kyle Rittenhouse
  • The teen is also seen wearing the same American Flag Crocs in the footage that Rittenhouse is seen donning in a widely photo of the shooter from Facebook
  • The teen believed to be Rittenhouse is seen punching a girl at least four times, striking her in the back of the head and the abdomen
  • Four men approach the teen for striking a girl, with one grappling with him, forcing him to the ground and proceeding to kick him before fleeing
  • Rittenhouse is charged with first-degree intentional homicide in the shooting death of two Black Lives Matter protesters in Kenosha last week

Reptile, be ready to post a rock solid evidence that Kyle disposed a shoe box filled with cute puppies in the dumpster behind the gas station. I am sure one of them dudes who ran away from him will brake under the pressure and testify that he knew that what they were doing was wrong but Trump has told them to do it, so they did it .....Yada, yada!

Commies control almost everything right now. Kyle and his defense team know that better than many of us here.

Kyle sitting in a cell right now and this guy is walking free with the media establishment going to bat for him. Can we at least agree that this messed up?

We can at least agree that NES will fill pages defending Antifa before helping yourself once goons are in your own yard. You are on your own! This thread is useless just like Good Morning, Amerika! I contributed another $100 this morning to Kyle, and I am done with this thread. It is mostly disgusting.

crickets, silence from nra. Because for nra People are only entitled to self defense If they are over 21 took a class and paid a fee and got an nra approved Gun license
The police have come out against Rittenhouse.

The NRA has a policy of never criticize the police no matter how wrong they may be. Never.

The police have come out against Rittenhouse.

The NRA has a policy of never criticize the police no matter how wrong they may be. Never.

And cops wonder why our entire society is turning on them? I think even cop supporters like myself are having some serious doubts about throwing support behind them. Gee I wonder why? It's just another nail in the coffin of the NRA for me. In fact I might even join another gun club that doesn't require NRA membership or just lie about it. The sooner that Wayne and his gaggle of sycophants are gone the better.

It’s really hard to support police when their unions and leadership constantly angle to f*** me dry.
The NRA leans towards the side of practicality.

It will never endorse a third party candidate even if the choices are between a D and an F rated candidate. I suspect the line in the Gunny interview of him saying doing was "throwing your vote away" was spoon fed to him by the NRA. There is some merit to this position.

It will never risk annoying police by coming out against them, or even supporting a movement like BLM that has an element of "anti police". Perhaps the NRA has not noticed that many police administrators and orgs are working against us.

Back
Top Bottom