17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

But now there's a video of Rittenhouse beating up a girl in some schoolyard fight. HIS past matters...
I can hear it now... "he called someone an N word when he was 12! Raycist!!!" Even though 99% of the combatants on the street that night were basically a collection of communist pure-white trash....

Lol i guess the left can play the same game as the right bringing up past issues.
Meh. He doesn't have past convictions for diddling, wife beating, and robbery. Kyle at worst was an L1 miscreant, the people he smoked were a couple of 10s and alpo chunks was an 8.... good luck with that narrative, moonbats.... [rofl]

In the dumpster scene where Kyle and the others are starting to be the focus of the crowd’s anger, there is someone with a green helmet and “press” written on his vest, he is participating in the riot but when things escalate and he realizes a camera is on him, he drops to a knee and tries to appear as if he is taking photos. Any one else pick up on that?

In the dumpster scene where Kyle and the others are starting to be the focus of the crowd’s anger, there is someone with a green helmet and “press” written on his vest, he is participating in the riot but when things escalate and he realizes a camera is on him, he drops to a knee and tries to appear as if he is taking photos. Any one else pick up on that?

yes and then when the action is over they like to complain that the police treated them as protestors and not press.

So when did “paramedic” produce the pistol? It’s not in either hand in this shot and this is before his elbow goes missing..
If you look closely at the picture you referenced you can see the gun already in his right hand. It's difficult to see all of it because of the background but you can definitely see the base of the grip/mag where it partially cuts off the view of his palm and thumb.

One of the next waves of attacks will be Antifa attempting to pose as trump supporters OR police......

Saw something posted on some antifa site calling for this on sunday

Media will have a FIELD day with that......

This sounds like Antifa taking a cue from Joy Reid's conspiracy theory that the riots are just false flags perpetrated by white supremacists.

We can play this game too.
A mass shooting perpetrated by a false flag "Trump supporter" would almost guarantee a Biden win. It would also force overwhelming negative public sentiment towards Trump supporters, ultimately suppressing opposition during a Biden presidency.

Kyle Rittenhouse attorneys break silence, give key details in Kenosha shooting: 'Kyle did nothing wrong'

"The attorneys representing Kyle Rittenhouse released a lengthy statement on Saturday defending the 17-year-old from the list of criminal charges against him.

Rittenhouse is accused of killing two protesters and wounding a third. The incident happened on Aug. 25, the third night of the Kenosha riots. Violence erupted in the southern Wisconsin city after police shot Jacob Blake, a black man, last Sunday.
Rittenhouse has been charged with multiple felonies, including: one count of first-degree reckless homicide, one count of first-degree intentional homicide, one count of attempted first-degree intentional homicide, as well as charges of first-degree recklessly endangering safety, first-degree recklessly endangering safety, and possession of a dangerous weapon.
However, as TheBlaze reported, the criminal complaint against Rittenhouse reads as though he acted in self-defense.

What did the attorneys say?

The attorneys, from the law firm of Pierce Bainbridge, did not mince words — they said Rittenhouse is innocent of the charges against him on the grounds of self-defense."

So when did “paramedic” produce the pistol? It’s not in either hand in this shot and this is before his elbow goes missing..
Phone in left hand, gun in right. In that photo. You can see the butt of the pistol. He doesnt have a good grip but has fingers splayed in a hands up gesture. If he kept his hands like that and backed away he would have his entire arm today.

...They dindu nuffin!

Am I the only one who has noticed that these “protestors” act exactly like NFL Defensive Backs right after they get flagged for Pass Interference ?

Not me, I didn’t do anything (hands raised in innocence) 😇 😁🤣.
all this right after video clearly shows them commiting fouls, assaults and various other aggressive actions. So common it’s comical.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who has noticed that these “protestors” act exactly like NFL Defensive Backs right after they get flagged for Pass Interference ?

Not me, I didn’t do anything (hands raised in innocence) 😇 😁🤣.
all this right after video clearly shows them commuting fouls, assaults and various other aggressive actions. So common it’s comical.

How much nuffin did a dindu do if a dindu dindu nuffin?

Antifa executed a Trump supporter and Patriot Prayer member in Portland likely as retribution for this.

The guy wanted for murdering a Trump supporter should have been in jail, but charges were dropped, likely by the Portland DA. Antifa are the grunts, the cannon fodder in this war. It’s time to start focussing on the real enemies... those in charge in Portland and the rest of the Dem crapholes in this country. As mentioned by the deceased’s friend, conservative protesters are charged by the DA while Antifa is let go with a slap on the wrist...

If you look closely at the picture you referenced you can see the gun already in his right hand. It's difficult to see all of it because of the background but you can definitely see the base of the grip/mag where it partially cuts off the view of his palm and thumb.
As others have noted, you can indeed see the pistol in that picture.

There were other pictures from another angle, as well as video of him retrieving it from the small-of-back position while chasing Kyle. Lot's being scrubbed unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom