• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

FTFY.

On the one hand, it's bugged me how unwieldy the AR seemed to run with,
and to have people grappling at it.

On the other hand, while he pulled the bang switch maybe half a dozen times total,
he connected with all three assailants that needed an agonizing reappraisal.
Each was disabled by a single hit.

Compare with that policewoman scant weeks ago that was dumping into the meth addict
trying to commit Suicide by Cop; the woman who even cleared a jam mid-attack.
She was put so much lead into her attacker that it probably changed his center of gravity.
But he just kept on coming.

Was Kyle lucky (or a superb shot)?
Or do his one-hit stops demonstrate why the ideal use of a pistol
is to use it to fight long enough to reach your rifle?
Simply the difference between a rifle round and a pistol. Pistols suck for killing.

<snip>
Or do his one-hit stops demonstrate why the ideal use of a pistol
is to use it to fight long enough to reach your rifle?

This^^^^^

I carry a pistol because it's concealable. I have an AR pistol in the truck because it's got serious stopping power compared to my 9mm carry pistol.

Not sure if you guys covered this, but someone fires a shot with a pistol near kyle seconds before the first guy is killed.

Following up on the (totally expected) unreliability of the MSM to report this case.

ABC was running "newly discovered video" footage of the first guy shot chasing and throwing something at Rittenhouse. However, they were describing it as occurring "after he had shot three people".

Typical agenda-driven nonsense.

Not sure if you guys covered this, but someone fires a shot with a pistol near kyle seconds before the first guy is killed.
I think it was the NYT of all places that reported 16 shots fired while he was on the ground. There were more people in that immediate area with guns than just Kyle and Arm(y) Guy.

Last edited:
There have been numerous attempts at creating a GoFundMe for Rittenhouse. GoFundMe has taken them all down.

Correct, but the shitbag on the left has had a Facebook group of 20k shut down. They view him as a political prisoner. Some of those sent funds in support.
Ergo. He did not have a go fund me. Which is what is said.

Why the f*** does that even matter? You can cross state lines with a firearm. This is not illegal.

The left is running out of straws to grasp, and more than likely we'll be hearing less and less about this incident from them
as their take on things keeps on unraveling.

When the story first broke, it was all one notorious left-wing forum could talk about. Now as more and more facts are coming out,
they're noticeably not saying as much.

Maybe everyone has already realized, but I know earlier there was some confusion. I certainly was having trouble figuring it out.

Lefty’s handgun. When did he draw it? There are photos showing him with his hands up just prior to being shot. His left hand clearly had a cell phone. His right hand appeared empty. That is incorrect. He is in fact holding the pistol, but the black background, black gun, and angle make it hard to tell. He did indeed have it in his hand the entire encounter.

1598728508903.jpeg
1598728536343.jpeg

It’s there. Certainly hard to tell. I thought for sure his right hand was empty, but then you watch the video and obviously the gun cannot just magically appear. It has to come from somewhere, or already be there. And it was already there. Tricky angles and darkness make things seem different. Much like the plastic bag with can in it looking like it was a flaming molotov.

Maybe everyone has already realized, but I know earlier there was some confusion. I certainly was having trouble figuring it out.

Lefty’s handgun. When did he draw it? There are photos showing him with his hands up just prior to being shot. His left hand clearly had a cell phone. His right hand appeared empty. That is incorrect. He is in fact holding the pistol, but the black background, black gun, and angle make it hard to tell. He did indeed have it in his hand the entire encounter.

If you look closely at the picture showing the impact of the 556 bullet you can see that the the protester had his handgun pointed at Kyle Rittenhouse when he was hit in the arm.

The picture is still up on the Daily Mail website. The second image on that page is one of 49. Look at picture 5 of 49.

Bob

I agree but I give the "Roof Korean channeler guys" 10 to 1 odds if they work in any numbers. Most of these antifags literally just got their gun or whatever, etc.

IMHO most of this shit would be over if it was legal to explicitly use deadly force against looters and arsonists, and any of their co conspirators.

Are all of these governors spineless moonbats? Why haven't they called in the NG and set up a curfew? (and actually enforce it) Aren't we past that point?
They're afraid of the mob and think this shit will be blamed on Trump. They're fools.

what will be really interesting is the trials for this kid and the cop in MN. I seems they overcharged the Cop with 1st degree murder(don't you need to prove premeditation?) , the Cops in Atlanta and the Cops in Kenosha and this kid. Except for the Cop in MN. all the rest seem to be good shoots. All the victims were ex-cons and resisted arrest. I guess libs want different ROE's for Black felons.

The more I watch this the more I am impressed with this kid. Not sure how accurate I would be under that stress. I am holding my breath until the guy with the pistol is brought up on federal firearms charges. Someone needs to press that issue.

( Who should play the part of Kyle when the movie is filmed?)

( Who should play the part of Kyle when the movie is filmed?)
Walken...

1598732824004.png
what???

Pacino as the One-armed Bandit, Gaige Grosskreutz

1598733744221.png

Redford as Anthony Huber...

1598733927769.png

Nick Nolte as Joe Rosenbloom...

1598734130259.png

and back by popular demand:

Bill Cosby as Jacob Blake...

1598734274892.png

Last edited:
They're afraid of the mob and think this shit will be blamed on Trump. They're fools.
Today’s Boston Glob is at a loss at President Trump having a shot at getting re-elected. They think most of America is against his stand on the Protests and they think America will blame him for the economy being what it is with the Kung Flu. They are delusional !

Back
Top Bottom