• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

FIP will never happen, because the local courts are already playing political bullshit games.

At the top level there definitely are only two sides..... i don't see anyone from BLM calling for non violent intervention, etc. These people are all commies, dude, if you can't see that you're blind. They had a chance to legitimately open some national dialogue about police brutality but they threw that out the window a long time ago this isn't about that anymore that's just an excuse for them to destroy shit. This isn't about cops, or police brutality, it's "orange man bad" communist/globalist faggotry encapsulated in feel good bullshit for softer leftists to digest easier.
Maybe the Feds will grow a set and go after him and charge him in federal court.. Must be a litany of federal charges available to file on the felon in possession....

View attachment 384407
1598577387732-png.384407
See NRA, this is how you do it.

Last edited:
That arm is just hanging meat at that point.
Did keep him from tossing the gun though and claiming he was walking to bible school when the manic shot him.
Felon in possession charge should (Or better be) headed his way now.
He should have stuck to beating women .

They saved his arm. And now he has another cup holder.

Maybe the Feds will grow a set and go after him and charge him in federal court.. Must be a litany of federal charges available to file on the felon in possession....
"Mono" fed level FIP prosecutions are uncommonly rare, imho the only way that will ever happen is if Bill Barr picks up the phone and literally asks them to start investigating it. Most us attorneys want a bundle of felonies to make their portfolio look good,, etc. Also there might be problems with the evidence as well depending on the circumstances, like where is the pistol that guy had and did anybody ever prove that it was an actual handgun? Yeah he supposedly shot at the dude with the AR but who knows. (Im not defending the shitbag, juat statimg a reality of a prosecution attempt) There's a good chance that the evidence is weak enough that the only win possible is via the kid talking himself into a jail cell. USAs/Ausas are generally not risk takers, they will only bring an indictment if it's iron clad or they're backed into a corner politically. The other thing that's kind of sad here is obviously the local USA might be loathe to touch this due to the political overtones.....

oh really? I would have definitely thought that being struck by the round at point blank range ( the muzzle blast adding) would have caused such a wound. Because the sex offender who was starting the altercation with the red shirt, was shot in the head but I believe it was a clean entry/exit wound and he bled out.
It was hard to tell what happened with the headshot guy. Kinda looked like a graze, but that’s unlikely given he’s dead. If a rifle bullet can’t dump most of its energy during terminal ballistics, then yes it will not look like much.

Looks like I may have been right. A leaked autopsy synopsis says the dude was hit 5 times, and the headshot was just a graze.

5 gunshot wounds: Backside (Lung/Liver), Groin/Shattered Pelvis, Grazing Head wound, Hand wound, Thigh.

I think this kid is doomed because of the first shooting...Yes he was being chased, but it appears the "molotov cocktail" was indeed just a bag of some sort. What a crazy event this was.

I also hate to say it, but as per the description in the criminal complaint, it indeed does appear the guy with the skateboard was reaching for his rifle, which caused the board to brush him in the back. I had to re watch the video several times to confirm that.

Not saying he didn't fear for his life, but possibly will be found guilty of using "excessive force" of some type, which may cause the other charges to begin to pile up.

And to note: I am strictly attempting to view the evidence here. What went down was madness, and these rioters are scum...just commenting on the potential repercussions for the defendant.

Last edited:
I think this kid is doomed because of the first shooting...Yes he was being chased, but it appears the "molotov cocktail" was indeed just a bag of some sort. What a crazy event this was.

I also hate to say it, but as per the description in the criminal complaint, it indeed does appear the guy with the skateboard was reaching for his rifle, which caused the board to brush him in the back. I had to re watch the video several times to confirm that.

Not saying he didn't fear for his life, but possibly will be found guilty of using "excessive force" of some type, which may cause the other charges to begin to pile up.

And to note: I am strictly attempting to view the evidence here. What went down was madness, and these rioters are scum...just commenting on the potential repercussions for the defendant.
When a rioter reaches for your weapon, in the process of assaulting you, you have the birthright of self-defense.

If you don't clearly grasp that concept then I pray you never serve on a jury in a similar case.

JFC

Isn't this what you are supposed to do? You go out at nite to peacefully protest by smashing windows, burning cars and buildings, throwing shit at cops, looting and killing people. Not to just stand around scratching your nuts. Jack.
It seems the Democrats are starting to change their minds about the “peaceful protesters” because it’s starting to hurt Biden’s campaign.

Chris Murphy also said this:

Senator Christopher Murphy is a horses's ass of the first order.

He, (and the rest of CT's "leaders"), are the force behind two of the three reasons I left CT.
1 - Fiscal mismanagement and the spending of my tax dollars on programs I don't support.
2 - Firearm policies and laws that I don't agree with.

Full disclosure - the third reason I left is that my wife and I were simply sick and tired of winter.

It's a curated act by the same people backing the rest of squad. She wasn't a angry radical antisemitic racial arsonist as a Boston City Councilor. The whole shaved head thing due to a disease she's always had is highly contrived for her new political image. She always had patchy hair because of it and someone told her to shave it for optics.
Exactly I seriously don’t think any of those twits believe what they say (except the foreign ones.) Its all optics and pandering for power and control

This kid wasn't the one burning, destroying property and terrorizing the public.
The mob was.
He traveled there to help.
They traveled there to destroy property and anyone that stood in their way.

All the while the local police and national guard stood at a distance and allowed the mob to once again exert their will with total immunity.
While the DA's refuse to charge the ones actually causing all the destruction and physical violence.
They release the rioters/terrorist the next day, so they can repeat the same actions night after night.
Then prosecute anyone that stands up to stop it all.
With them labeled as a vigilante by the politicians allowing it all and the news media.

Try anything these "peaceful protesters" are doing to a politician's house or a military installation or even the white house and see what happens.

Why should defending your or someone else's property or life be any different?
Oh, that's right because your not special, have white privilege, are a racist and a white militant supremacist!

Last edited:
That wound in the arm is pretty typical of a high velocity rifle permanent wound cavity. Regardless of bullet. Even an FMJ can do that at close range. You ever hear of turning people’s heads into canoes? Yeah, it’s like what happened to the guy’s arm. Most people are used to seeing pistol wounds, but not rifle wounds.

Also, no. The gases from the barrel will not cause damage anywhere like that. Maybe some skin burning due to the gas temperature if it’s point blank, but that’s it.
Not the gases, the kinetic energy. That would definitely cause a wound like that

Back
Top Bottom