17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

Shooter wasn’t from Kenosha? I hadn’t seen that, just the videos. Even dumber if he’s from out of state. It’s not far away, but if he went there, just that night, with the firearm, they’re going to have a field day.
I'm trying to think what else could come out that would change my mind. So far, YES the shooter is an idiot for being there, but that's not against the law. The video clearly shows him running away and being chased by a man with a weapon intent on killing him (no other way to describe throwing burning gas at someone). So intent is clear, and the shooter is running away. It's only when running doesn't work and the distance has been closed that he shoots. And after that he tries again to get out of there but is again chased by armed men who clearly intend to harm him. And again he waits till they are on top of him to shoot.

My guess is they are charging him because they don't want more rioting. He'll probably go back voluntarily and then released pending trial. Then they will sit on it till everyone is looking at something else and quietly drop the charges.

It sucks but being arrested is probably the best way to keep him alive right now.

I'm trying to think what else could come out that would change my mind. So far, YES the shooter is an idiot for being there, but that's not against the law. The video clearly shows him running away and being chased by a man with a weapon intent on killing him (no other way to describe throwing burning gas at someone). So intent is clear, and the shooter is running away. It's only when running doesn't work and the distance has been closed that he shoots. And after that he tries again to get out of there but is again chased by armed men who clearly intend to harm him. And again he waits till they are on top of him to shoot.

My guess is they are charging him because they don't want more rioting. He'll probably go back voluntarily and then released pending trial. Then they will sit on it till everyone is looking at something else and quietly drop the charges.

It sucks but being arrested is probably the best way to keep him alive right now.
well it kind of was against the law for him to be there bc there was a curfew. He shouldn't go to jail for murder but he's basically a Zimmerman level retard.

Donning my flame suit..
He had every right and as much as those "peace loving protesters" did of being there.
He did what the police refuse to do and what every American citizen has a right to do.
Stop terrorist from destroying our country.
Hell, even the national guard has their play gloves on.
All LEO and our military are a pawn of the local politicians right now.

Swear to uphold "Our constitution against all enemies, both foreign and domestic" my ass.
Empower the terrorist to remove Trump from office and imprison all conservatives that dare to stand for the flag and against the leftist agenda.

I don't care how old he is.
I don't care if you think he did something stupid.
What I do care about is he stood alone against a crowd and was there because our govt. failed to do anything about the violence and burning of America!
He has fortitude and guts and the feeling of a personal responsibility to do what he believes is right.
He put himself in harms way all by himself, for his country.
What noble and brave thing have you ever done for our country by yourself against great odds and the chance of personal injury or death?
Remember he stood alone!

Last edited:

My subsequent posts echo your sentiments. He was acting defensively in each encounter. Regardless of the situation in which he put himself, premeditation and the idea that he went there with the intent to kill people, is pretty much total BS.

Ayanna Pressley and Chris Murphy are one of the many that want us all loaded on trains and done away with.
They are part of the leftist cancer that is the problem.
Lies, lies and more lies.
But the brain dead eat it up.

Rittenhouse has more guts, moral obligation and the spirit of what makes America unbeatable than all those that speak out against his actions that night!

This boy stood alone and said not in my country, not tonight and was what is so great when someone ask what it is like to be an American citizen.
Freedom, at all cost!

Wasn't a molotov cocktail. I posted a picture of what he threw in the riot thread.
whatever it was, it was burning and he threw it at him.
1598573542973.png
He’s an adult and they’ll charge him as an adult. This isn’t some juvi robbery rap that’s just going to go away in a couple years.
He could always become an LT at the FPD

Donning my flame suit..
He had every right and as much as those "peace loving protesters" did of being there.
He did what the police refuse to do and what every American citizen has a right to do.

Swear to uphold "Our constitution against all enemies both foreign and domestic" my ass.
Empower the terrorist to remove Trump from office and imprison all conservatives that dare to stand for the flag and against the leftist agenda.

What I do care about is he stood alone against a crowd and was there because our govt. failed to do anything about the violence and burning of America!
He has fortitude and guts and the feeling of personal responsibility to do what he believes is right.
What noble and brave thing have you ever done for our country by yourself against great odds and the chance of personal injury or death?
Remember he stood alone!

No flame suit needed. But also, maybe don’t stand alone. As I said before, strength in numbers. Don’t go out alone to “protect” a city in which you don’t reside. I understand his intent and don’t discount it. However, had he stayed with a group of say, older, “ wiser”adults, (some adults are dumber than a box of rocks) this may have all played out differently, or perhaps the same, but the narrative is then different.

If I’m going to protect businesses in a foreign city, one of you degenerates probably owns it and already has another half dozen similarly trained and like minded goobers, just like myself, already there.

No flame suit needed. But also, maybe don’t stand alone. As I said before, strength in numbers. Don’t go out alone to “protect” a city in which you don’t reside. I understand his intent and don’t discount it. However, had he stayed with a group of say, older, “ wiser”adults, (some adults are dumber than a box of rocks) this may have all played out differently, or perhaps the same, but the narrative is then different.

If I’m going to protect businesses in a foreign city, one of you degenerates probably owns it and already has another half dozen similarly trained and like minded goobers, just like myself, already there.

honestly, I think the kid got seperated from his group and ended up in this shit show. He was clearly with a group min/hour prior when sad puppy yelled shoot me nigga, well he got wacked alright

whatever it was, it was burning and he threw it at him.
View attachment 384385He could always become an LT at the FPD
Sure looks like fire, actually it's just the way it is backlit. I'm more interested in the second pursuer and possible shot fired into the air.
EgW6b1JWkAM7HA-.jpg

Some of these business burnings during the riots are jewish lightning. Riot is cover. So don't get jammed up defending a business from its owners insurance payout. As for his behavior I say he let the bastards get way too close. If he lost the weapon or was knocked out by a skateboard instead of condemning him for shooting three people many here would be condemning him for not shooting them from 300 yards.

That arm is just hanging meat at that point.
Did keep him from tossing the gun though and claiming he was walking to bible school when the manic shot him.
Felon in possession charge should (Or better be) headed his way now.
He should have stuck to beating women .
FIP will never happen, because the local courts are already playing political bullshit games.
You need to stop watching the news, step outside and look around. People aren't wearing masks unless they are gathered in large groups. NOBODY.

The news has you believing there are only 2 sides. Stop it. Sheep
At the top level there definitely are only two sides..... i don't see anyone from BLM calling for non violent intervention, etc. These people are all commies, dude, if you can't see that you're blind. They had a chance to legitimately open some national dialogue about police brutality but they threw that out the window a long time ago this isn't about that anymore that's just an excuse for them to destroy shit. This isn't about cops, or police brutality, it's "orange man bad" communist/globalist faggotry encapsulated in feel good bullshit for softer leftists to digest easier.

[thumbsup]
Donning my flame suit..

Swear to uphold "Our constitution against all enemies both foreign and domestic" my ass.

He has fortitude and guts and the feeling of personal responsibility to do what he believes is right.
Remember he stood alone!
Well said. [thumbsup]

Back
Top Bottom