• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

c93e9bb10ab20e08e2fdebf13a2c7cf211ad813c33ee8827f58dbeffec88ac06.jpg

Hat tip: Instapundit reader Snow Walker

JFC what the hell happened to this thread?

We were talking about someone defending themselves and having law ‘enforcement’ come down on him like a ton of bricks. meanwhile Burn, Loot & Murder with basement dwellers Antifa have been committing all manner of crime with no reaction.

Let’s make this simple, whether Civil War II starts or not is beyond my control. I will not tolerate election fraud, constitutional violations or anything else against the founding. Does that mean I start shooting on Jan 21st? Of course not - it means I ignore them. ‘Shall not Comply’ ring any bells? Does that mean I’m rolling to DC loaded for bear? Of course not. It does mean that persons directing/conducting raids are fair game and the best time and place to hit them is not when they are stacked at my front door. It’s at the drive thru of Dunkins or the gas pumps or at the stop sign.

I’m being positive that Trump will win with a GOP House & Senate and they start arresting the criminals that have been given a pass for too long - from the rioters to the FBI coup enablers. I’m also a realist and know that things could go sideways, and I’m not going to live in fear of the govt or on my knees.

Geeezus......You're starting to sound like me! [thumbsup] ;)

The country isn't trending that far left, that is a spell to cover the voter fraud. Yes most of the people we import are genetically leftists, but Americans are still Americans. About 308rifleman he lost me, we are all internet Rambos going out to stupidly fight for America, he is smart enough not to fight. Then Biden is going to win, but that is OK 'cause 308r is all dug in and ready to fight. Huh whut?
Rittenhouse for President 2024. With ACB on the court we can change the Constitutional age limit for Kyle.
That moron already got extradited. He is taking turns crying and puking! I feel bad for his very clueless parents. Their moron son goes to prison for life and his parents lose their homes in a civil lawsuit. Real smart, bright boy Rambo wannabe!

That moron already got extradited. He is taking turns crying and puking! I feel bad for his very clueless parents. Their moron son goes to prison for life and his parents lose their homes in a civil lawsuit. Real smart, bright boy Rambo wannabe!

I am not sure what your problem is but you are no friend of 2A I know that. You are a self centered shallow minded person that is more clear than ever.

I am satisfied at least knowing such blindness makes you lost in this world.

I am not sure what your problem is but you are no friend of 2A I know that. You are a self centered shallow minded person that is more clear than ever.

I am satisfied at least knowing such blindness makes you lost in this world.

Hey, I’ll have you know he’s seen a TOW missile launcher and he’s got a stainless mini 14 ranch rifle with black polymer stock for him and his wife, Jill, because they can’t get LTCs and only have FIDs. You don’t know who you’re dealing with.

Joe Biden is hanging out on NES when he should be campaigning. Get back out there Joe and give it your best.

I came here to just say that I really feel sorry for what this poor kid (TEEN) is going through.

Then I saw your shitposting.

GET f***ED.

no need to get banned. You cold always take the hint and f*** off voluntarily. 🤷‍♂️
Not the
I came here to just say that I really feel sorry for what this poor kid (TEEN) is going through.

Then I saw your shitposting.

GET f***ED.
Hey, bright boy! Be a wannabe hero and become his cellmate! I am sure the local cops will support your efforts (LOL!)

Rambo was fictional. Sly Stallone is living in a huge multi-million-dollar Hollywood mansion. This kid is living in a 6-by-8 prison cell. Hardly a comparison!
Sly Stallone could eat things that would make a billy goat puke. Kyle is getting three hots a day. I think the kid is doing alright.

Rambo was fictional. Sly Stallone is living in a huge multi-million-dollar Hollywood mansion. This kid is living in a 6-by-8 prison cell. Hardly a comparison!

Do you share an account with oldguy47? Also do you have any insults other than Rambo? We get it you think guns are only for plinking at the range?

To get back on topic I’m hoping this kid gets different or additional legal representation. From what I have been reading there are a lot of valid criticisms of how Lin has been handling this.

Do you share an account with oldguy47? Also do you have any insults other than Rambo? We get it you think guns are only for plinking at the range?

To get back on topic I’m hoping this kid gets different or additional legal representation. From what I have been reading there are a lot of valid criticisms of how Lin has been handling this.
No. We keep guns for home protection as well. My point is that a jury will decide his fate and it is wrong to assume that everyone is a pro-gun person. Plenty of antis out there. Why give Wisconsin's lawmakers reason to pass an FOID law like Illinois did? Why give them reason to ban certain categories of firearms and severely restrict possession and use of others? Look at our history. After a series of sniper attacks in the 1960s (Highway 101 in CA, JFK assassination, Whitman's rampage at University of Texas and the MLK assassination), NYC, NJ and MA passed laws that required the licensing of long guns. Hinckley's attempt on Reagan's life bought us the federal Brady background-check law. Paddock's rampage in Las Vegas got bump-stocks banned. See the pattern? Our 2A rights are under attack like never before. A Biden victory will make things worse. Last thing us law-abiding gun owners need is armed teenagers running around shooting people while police are trying to quell a riot!

No. We keep guns for home protection as well. My point is that a jury will decide his fate and it is wrong to assume that everyone is a pro-gun person. Plenty of antis out there. Why give Wisconsin's lawmakers reason to pass an FOID law like Illinois did? Why give them reason to ban certain categories of firearms and severely restrict possession and use of others? Look at our history. After a series of sniper attacks in the 1960s (Highway 101 in CA, JFK assassination, Whitman's rampage at University of Texas and the MLK assassination), NYC, NJ and MA passed laws that required the licensing of long guns. Hinckley's attempt on Reagan's life bought us the federal Brady background-check law. Patrick's rampage in Law Vegas got bump-stocks banned. See the pattern? Our 2A rights are under attack like never before. A Biden victory will make things worse. Last thing us law-abiding gun owners need is armed teenagers running around shooting people while police are trying to quell a riot!

The fact that you can’t separately identify murderers intent on violence from a kid who constantly tried to run away from his attackers before resorting lethal force..... it’s mind boggling.

All my gun-owning Alabama friends would be mortified that you came from their state.

Last edited:
The fact that you can’t separately identify murderers intent on violence a kid who constantly tried to run away from his attackers before using lethal force..... it’s mind boggling.

All my gun-owning Alabama friends would be mortified that you came from their state.
Actually, most agree with my view. Jill is from Louisiana and her friends and family feel the same way. Would I run from trouble if it found me? Of course not and you are sadly mistaken if you think I am some Fudd only interested in busting clays with an O/U and plinking with a single-shot .22. I will never turn tail and run from evil folks threatening my life or the lives of my loved ones, but I sure as hell will not go out of my way looking for trouble either. That is where I differ from the internet keyboard commandos that infest this site!

Actually, most agree with my view. Jill is from Louisiana and her friends and family feel the same way. Would I run from trouble if it found me? Of course not and you are sadly mistaken if you think I am some Fudd only interested in busting clays with an O/U and plinking with a single-shot .22. I will never turn tail and run from evil folks threatening my life or the lives of my loved ones, but I sure as hell will not go out of my way looking for trouble either. That is where I differ from the internet keyboard commandos that infest this site!

No one agrees with you.

You are in great company there bud.
Well, let's see. Two counts of first-degree murder, one count of A&B/deadly weapon, underage possession/carrying of a firearm and one count of "straw purchase" (federal felony!) by his so-called friend, who is now distancing himself from Rittenhouse. Off to a good start here. Hope he hires OJ's legal "dream team". He is going to need it!

Thinks he's *part if the correct side*. But when he shows up patriots gun him down in the back immediately because he's clearly a backstabbing statist. Lol

Well, let's see. Two counts of first-degree murder, one count of A&B/deadly weapon, underage possession/carrying of a firearm and one count of "straw purchase" (federal felony!) by his so-called friend, who is now distancing himself from Rittenhouse. Off to a good start here. Hope he hires OJ's legal "dream team". He is going to need it!
You seem pretty fking excited and happy that this kid is getting royally screwed for standing up and defending people and property. Your enthusiasm is pretty telling.

My point is that a jury will decide his fate

I'm going on official record that I personally think that Trump will pardon him. Don't know why I think that but I do. If Trump wins the election, what does he care what people think. If he loses the election, it's a big FU to the rioting crowds.

I'm going on official record that I personally think that Trump will pardon him. Don't know why I think that but I do. If Trump wins the election, what does he care what people think. If he loses the election, it's a big FU to the rioting crowds.
Under the Constitution, only federal criminal convictions, such as those adjudicated in the United States District Courts, may be pardoned by the President -- Trump cannot pardon a state criminal offense like the charges faced by Kyle.

Sorry bruh, I don't speak redcoat.

Back
Top Bottom